shape
carat
color
clarity

Gotta love that 2 months salary guideline...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I stand corrected you did purchase a 2 carat
appl.gif
No offense but if you purchased a 2 carat for $7000 it must be a poor diamond.

Correction again before you post that I did not read the thread, 2 tcw so what is the size of the center stone.

----------------
On 2/13/2004 5:05:59 AM jqwest wrote:

Correction again before you post that I did not read the thread, 2 tcw so what is the size of the center stone.----------------

Maybe you should read the POST before you slam someone...

Hey! I know it's Friday, but please keep the claws to a minimum people...

What does anyone care what size stone, what size center, what price ANYONE paid for a ring? If someone is happy with a $7K 2ct stone, God bless... But you SHOULD read the post before commenting so harshly, or just not commenting at all, if it's not constructive...
nono.gif

----------------
On 2/13/2004 5:02:14 AM jqwest wrote:

I stand corrected you did purchase a 2 carat
appl.gif
No offense but if you purchased a 2 carat for $7000 it must be a poor diamond.----------------

Listen, first of all, she/he should have read the post before
they tell someone they got ripped off??? But if you must know and if it makes you feel better, the center stone is 1.03 CT and the sides are just under a 0.5 each...in total,
it's 2tcw...I paid $7,000 from a B&M Store in which my friend is the GENERAL Manager...Did I still get ripped off??
nono.gif

I spent 2.5 times my monthly gross. I didn't set the amount relative to my income, but rather what will knock her socks off. BUT, my fiance and I have an understanding that this ring that I proposed with is the only e-ring she will ever wear. Forget shrinkage and all that. A lifetime ring is worth the money. Also, the amount i spent accounted for my expected future earnings, since I expect(hope?) to earn almost twice my current income once I finish B-school. As far as spending money on better things, my fiance already owns a house with 50% equity. I am the only one with negative networth
9.gif

jcard71,

I feel your frustration, man. You tell them you got a 2ct ring for 7000 and they say you got a crappy stone. I can say I got a 1 carat stone for 13000, and they say I got ripped off. IMO, most people here would applaud you for getting such a great deal, since that is why this forum exists: how to get a great deal! Its funny that when they here a better price/deal than what they have gotten, they think you got a crappy diamond. It sound to me like you got a great deal!
rodent.gif

----------------
On 2/13/2004 12:09:43 PM Tkimmba wrote:

jcard71,

I feel your frustration, man. You tell them you got a 2ct ring for 7000 and they say you got a crappy stone. I can say I got a 1 carat stone for 13000, and they say I got ripped off. IMO, most people here would applaud you for getting such a great deal, since that is why this forum exists: how to get a great deal! Its funny that when they here a better price/deal than what they have gotten, they think you got a crappy diamond. It sound to me like you got a great deal!
rodent.gif
----------------

Tkim,

I appreciate the kind words buddy. Yes, I've noticed there
are great people on this board, but then there are just as you said, "jealous" folks that try to cut you down...

If there is one thing I've learned is that there is so many contradicting posts on this board. To the chick that said, I got poor diamond, she probabaly got a 1/3 ct and
my post pissed her off. Remember, anyone can say what they want on this board or brag about what they have or don't have, because someone like her can hide behind the keyboard and pretend to be something she's not...

To each his own, in the end it's what makes us happy...
9.gif

Damn, wish I never started this thread!
angryfire.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP