shape
carat
color
clarity

Got this via feedback form

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
Leonid,
Why don't you check with your attorney and see if you can post the letter from the Jewelers that threatens the consumer. Nothing like having it come straight from *the source*. Takes you completely out of it and then you don't need to interpret anything for anyone else.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
If you left the "dealers" message, I would get the *fact* that it is in response to a complaint.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 10/15/2003 11:12:29 AM babblingal wrote:

Leonid,
Why don't you check with your attorney and see if you can post the letter from the Jewelers that threatens the consumer. Nothing like having it come straight from *the source*. Takes you completely out of it and then you don't need to interpret anything for anyone else.
----------------

The letter is from the jeweler's lawyer to the customer. It was not addressed to Pricescope or Leonid.

Further, Leonid wouldn't be able to post it due to the copyright issue. Leonid doesn't own the copyright on the letter, and the copyright owner would simply demand that it, too, be removed.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leonid--I would just remove the post and put in it's place a short note that says you removed the posting per customers request because of threat of legal action by XYZ vendor. That is truthful, since you did receive the letter, did remove it per customer and per letter of threat from vendor.

Not being a lawyer or knowing anything about all this stuff, its not worth the hassle for you to keep it up and have to consult a legal team...really its not. Just post that you had to remove it and why..and thats the truthful account.

What you do here is great, but I certainly don't expect you to put your neck on the line for the forum in the face of something like this...
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Trully appreciate your opinions, guys!

Are you ok with leaving your posts in this thread when I move it back or you might want me to delete them?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Leonid: I am more than okay with leaving the posts....in fact, I'd prefer it.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I think Mara's suggestion is the the best one.

I'm fine with leaving my posts.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
You can leave my post there. Actually, deleting it would be pointless since six people quoted me.
2.gif

While you're moving this back to RT, can you move the "PS over DT" thread here? I don't think it belongs in RockyTalky.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Original post was substituted with explanation.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Leonid........right on the mark and handled spectacularly, as always!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results