shape
carat
color
clarity

Got the ring, and its amazing thanks to you guys!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
I got the ring today and its stunning! I'm so grateful for all the help you guys have done for me! When I wrote my first post in this forum I thought I sat on all the knowledge, because as long as I bought an D-F and if-vvs nothing else was important... loool!
I'm going to write a review about my journey with IDJ when I'm coming home from my vacation so I can maybe help others.
I'm ended up with 2.1 ct H VS1 H&A and I couldn't have made a better choice!
A really big thank you to Gypsy, I couldn't done this with out you! And thank you queenie, diamondseeker and all the others who has helped me.
My picture from my iPhone don't do this ring justice at all, going to take a better one outside but just got the ring so wanted to write a quick post first!:)

img_12879.jpg

Essovius

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous! Congrats! :clap:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful congrats!!!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it looks super gorgeous! :love: :appl: You must post more photos! Your girlfriend will be so happy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for you!

You are more than welcome. I am thrilled you love the ring. I hope she loves it too.

Please come back with your review and more pictures!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
I'm now engaged :clap: she loves it!:)

img_12883.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA! And congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

lpb

Rough_Rock
Did you get the diamond through idj as well? And is bright set pave? I can't quite tell. this might be my new inspiration ring! Would love more pics. Maybe a side view of the basket? I am about ready to buy and am strongly considering idj. Can't wait to see your whole review!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
Im not going to write a rewiev before next week but I can trye to take sone more photos later today and upload. The diamond was also bought from idj yes, the ring is very minimalistic.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! and congrats on your engagement!

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
lpb|1475932872|4084725 said:
Did you get the diamond through idj as well? And is bright set pave? I can't quite tell. this might be my new inspiration ring! Would love more pics. Maybe a side view of the basket? I am about ready to buy and am strongly considering idj. Can't wait to see your whole review!
I think he called it a French micro pave? I'm not totally sure, but here is a picture from the side.. the pictures becomes bad quality when I uploaded it here so I don't know if this helps

img_12888.jpg

lpb

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I am debating that type of pave and bright set. The ring is amazing. 2mm band?

lpb

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I am debating that type of pave and bright set. The ring is amazing. 2mm band?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oberst|1475906821|4084687 said:
I'm now engaged :clap: she loves it!:)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
lpb|1475950006|4084809 said:

Yes, it's a 2mm shank.

I personally love bright cut pave. I think this ring would look great either way.

The basket is fabulous on it. Oberst picked that basket out himself and did a great job.

BarbBe

Rough_Rock
Wow!! That is a beautiful ring!! Congratulations and much happiness.

Q

Queenie60

Proud of you Oberst! It's a beautiful ring and we know that much thought went into it. Congratulations on your engagement! Wishing you many years of happiness. :love: :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did amazing :love: :love: :love:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Very nice job!

That ring is gorgeous!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!!! Looks perfect on her, too! :appl: :love: