shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my W ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I have never posted in SMTR (at least not that I can recall), but I just got the custom w band to match my e-ring tonight and went camera crazy so I'd thought I Show You the Ring
36.gif

I started a thread in BWW. Here is the link

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-w-band.44255/

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i really like how the band fits flush with the riing. one pix looks like yellow gold?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. I was worried that without sautering them together I wouldn''t get a flush fit. But I thought it turned out pretty well. It is actually white gold, but I agree that in some of the pics in round 1 it does look a little yellow-ish. Doesn''t look that way at all in person...must be the lighting in those pics.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just beautiful - thanks for posting them in Show Me the Ring too!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!
Pictures for those who don''t like to thread hop!
eringwband1.jpg

eringwband2.jpg

eringwbandalone.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
To die for gorgeous!
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
WHere are they from? That surprise diamond is unique and not one I have seen before!

togal

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful set. Love the surprise diamond!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love it!
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wband! I love the way it looks with your ering, just a tad different but still matchy! And love, love LOVE that surprise diamond - so cute!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Great set.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That is really gorgeous. I love the proportions -- the center stone is the perfect size for the set. Soooo sparkley!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s a beautiful set...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect, love it!!!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Soooo beautiful. They really compliment each other!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am not usually a fan of round diamonds but your ring I really really like. Where did you get it from??

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set--they look perfect together. Congratulations!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments on my set :)

Ilovesparkles- I had them done by Mike Letney of Letney Jewelers/Letney Design Studio in Tulsa. I think they did a wonderful job. And they really undersood my vision when I first met with them, despite my terrible drawings and inability to articulate well what I wanted. We had met with another jeweler about custom design and they just did not get what I wanted.

Alexis- The diamond came from GOG. It is a .96 Regent, so it''s not perfectly round...which is a part of why I was so drawn to that cut. I prefer the shape of the squares and cushions, but like the brillance of the rounds. GOG suggested we consider the Regent and I loved it. It diamond kind of had a little of both.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
That''s funny. I kept looking and looking at that stone trying to decide if it was a regent. I have a regent as well. Gorgeous ring! Enjoy wearing it.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I like it! Do you know the mm thickness of the band?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Sorry Peony- just saw that you asked a question. I do not know the mm of the bands, but I can ask FI to email jeweler and find out. It may also be on my insurance policy...I will check it when I get home if we don''t find out from jeweler.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Just measured it with a ruler and it appears to be right about 2 mm.

butterfly75

Rough_Rock
Beautiful. Who did your custom work? I like how the wedding ring is slighly smaller to fit snug.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results