shape
carat
color
clarity

My W Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited. We had my e-ring custom made. And a few weeks ago we went and met with the jeweler who made my e-ring about making a matching wedding band. FI just picked it up today. I love it and wanted to share. Forgive the barrage of pictures- I went a little camera crazy.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
round 1

eringwband1.jpg

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
i don't see anything
7.gif
oh...nevermimd just not patient enough :razz:

I LOVE IT

So delicate and beautiful!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
round 2
1.gif

eringwband2.jpg

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Last one

eringwbandalone.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Amazing! Gorgeous! Can you tell I like it
2.gif
!?!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it, it is so delicate and pretty!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks perfect! Congrats!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is so pretty!
21.gif
My new favorite look is a pave w-band with a matching e-ring with pave on the band.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Thanks y''all. I am really excited about it. I don''t think that I can wait two more months to wear it! I am going to wear it in some of my bridal portraits that I am taking tomorrow
31.gif

I really feel like PS is the only reason I was able to find my perfect ring and educate myself enough to be able to have one custom made within my budget. Yeah to PS!!!
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I''m also drooling over your basket setting. Basket settings don''t really seem to be the popular thing around here, but I adore them. That''s why I chose one too!

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
ky6,

WOW! I really love your set. The little diamond on the side of the wedding band is so unique! I see that sometimes on erings (mine has it) but never on wband... LOVE it! Way to set a new trend. They also seem to fit well together (since they''re custom I guess they should!) and that''s always something that has been important IMHO. Congratulations; enjoy it!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Ebree- thanks. I agree that the basket does not seem to be such a popular setting around here. But I must say that I really grew to love it on here, by looking at others'' rings and suggestions.

Antigua- I am glad you like the little diamond on the side. It was actually on the other side of my ering (one surprise diamond on each side). But when the jeweler told me that he would have to notch out the side of my e-ring to make my band sit flush, I could not bear to lose a single diamond (just like a true PSer, I had to find a use for it!). So I suggested that he put it in the side of the w-band. I am not sure what he thought about that idea at first, but I really like the way it turned out. I was a little unsure of what people would think of it since it is a little unconventional.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOW it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Adding that to the list of my all-time favorite PS sets!
9.gif

(Side note: You think you have it tough? I got my wedding ring over FIFTEEN MONTHS before my wedding!!!
39.gif
I take it out and wear it around the apartment some though, so it''s all good.
31.gif
But just know that there are people out there SOOOOOOOOOO envious that you only have to wait 2 months!!!)

Now I''m off to see if you have a post for your engagement ring by itself since I don''t remember seeing it before....
10.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! very lovely! You have really nice, long, slender fingers, too. :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful set!!!! Congratulations
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and delicate.
I love the little side diamond.
I was thinking of doing something similar to know which side always faces out.
Very nice set!

Scintillating...

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love how delicate it is!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I love the one little surprise diamond on the side of your wedding band...that is a gorgeous set!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I responded in the SMTR thread but it''s too pretty not to say again - it''s GORGEOUS!! I love that it''s a little different but still matchy, and that surprise diamond is the best little accent ever!! So different!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! on FIRE!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful--congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
i love the hidden side diamond...congrats

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
I love your set! So pretty and delicate, yet bling-y and "wow"!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results