shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my refund!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I know several people are having problems with vendor BK. I really do not believe he is scamming anyone but I totally acknowledge the problems people are having. I am posting this to share my experience in hopes it will help others. My communication with BK has been more frequent over the past week. He has responded to my emails within 48 hours usually less. He refunded my money today and apologized more than once. If you paid through paypal (as I did) this is what I did: I opened a dispute because BK was having a hard time finding my account through paypal. In my dispute note I told him I was opening this dispute simply so it would provide him a link to my account so he could refund me. I did that late last night and by 10am he had refunded me.
Good luck

Sniven

Rough_Rock
I am glad it worked out :))

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cemrn,
I appreciate the update and am very happy for you that you got your refund. I hope SparkleyBlonde and OohShiney will also have an agreeable resolution.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cemrn:

It is great that at least this end of the transaction resolved so quickly. But I'm curious: did he ever (that is, in the last few days of winding down the deal) give any indication of what happened and why there was little communication?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's good news, cemrn :appl: I'm glad you've finally got closure.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you got this settled, cemrn, and I will keep my fingers crossed that the other people who have been left dangling have similar happy outcomes.

It sounds to me like BK may have a record-keeping issue. It's amazing to me that there aren't more issues like this when I think of how many of the PS vendors have a full time job in addition to their gem-related businesses. It might be time for this particular vendor to slow down, reorganize, and set up a better system.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux said:
Cemrn:

It is great that at least this end of the transaction resolved so quickly. But I'm curious: did he ever (that is, in the last few days of winding down the deal) give any indication of what happened and why there was little communication?
He says the stone was mailed weeks ago. We assume it was lost in the mail. I really did not have the lack of communication problems the others did. I usually heard back from him within 48 hours. I believe there may have been one time it took longer or a follow up email.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For the record (and for me) what does BK stand for?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
kenny said:
For the record (and for me) what does BK stand for?

In the context of this thread, Bob Kast.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
cemrn, I am so happy that you have reached a resolution and that you have your refund!
So nice to have this behind you!
It makes me happy :))

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We all know that some talented people are just not too organized. As to Paypal, I had curious situation with Bob. Usually vendors would send me a Paypal invoice so that I could pay. It is more than easy to generate payment without an invoice if you know the vendor's e-mail address; but Bob did not send me the invoice and I just did not want to do an extra body movement; so I sent him an email asking for the invoice; he did not reply; then I finally paid without the invoice and he immediately responded and sent the stones. I never had problems receiving stones from him. But he either is not very good with using Paypal or just has too many things on his mind. Remember, he also needs to find time to cut! Also, mailing packages especially when the mail office is not close to your house may be a hassle. We had a small one and now it got closed. There are only few left in our neighborhood and believe me, it is pain in the neck area to mail out anything!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results