shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my 1st AVC (0.92 M VS1) Would love to see others 1ct & below AVCs!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely beautiful!
I recently purchased a AVR pendant from a PSer and I love it. It sparkles so much and it’s also under 1ct.

Attachments

• 89D10552-D8D4-4D19-8AA0-DED923107863.jpeg
    89D10552-D8D4-4D19-8AA0-DED923107863.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 28

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely beautiful!
I recently purchased a AVR pendant from a PSer and I love it. It sparkles so much and it’s also under 1ct.

Thank-You!

That is one Glorious AVR! I love the Bezel setting it looks quite sizey too I wouldn't of thought it was under 1ct!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The AVC works so well with the setting, I wish this makes news for all to see!

Thank-You so much @AV_ ! My apologies for the slow reply I've been having issues with the Page I altered the Text Size & everything appeared to large :lol-2: back to normal now!

It turned out beautifully! I love that profile view too. :kiss2:

Thank-You @elle_71125 I can't wait to see your finished master piece, Now that will be some Eye Candy!
I love this. I gravitate to antique styles, but I also really like thus kind of ultra modern look too. The diamond really shines.

Thank-You so much @dreamer_dachsie I am so glad that everyone is appreciating the fusion of Antique & Modern I was kinda anxious not only to see the Ring myself but also the response on here not that anyone on PS is over critical but Taste is a personal thing & what I may like others may not.

That being said I would like to personally Thank everyone who has contributed to this thread & aided me to make the right decision!

I must make an honourable mention to @Rhino who has made this thread possible & brought so much joy to countless individuals with his Perfect Gems! Thank-You! ❤️

DiamondLil2468

Rough_Rock
My last pic I promise lol a full view Handshot to give Perspective
AirBrush_20191117012735.jpg

I can't see enough of this Ring or AVCs in general :kiss2: I vote it for Jewel of the Week!

This thread has turned me onto the charms of AVCs I was always unsure if I'd like them but checking out AV Inc's page there are some gorgeous stones available and it amazing price points...I see you can even have MMD AVCs/AVRs custom cut also!

Hopefully I can add a photo of my AVC in the near future, A Christmas Treat to myself! ❤️

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I can't see enough of this Ring or AVCs in general :kiss2: I vote it for Jewel of the Week!

This thread has turned me onto the charms of AVCs I was always unsure if I'd like them but checking out AV Inc's page there are some gorgeous stones available and it amazing price points...I see you can even have MMD AVCs/AVRs custom cut also!

Hopefully I can add a photo of my AVC in the near future, A Christmas Treat to myself! ❤

I am so happy you are considering AVCs! They really are magical stones they behave like no other diamond I've seen, You get total Fireworks from them especially in Spotlights!

Please keep us updated along the way & show us which ones catch your Fancy, Although you can't go wrong with August Vintage Inc's Stones they are all beautiful!

Can I ask if you are solely considering August Vintage Inc's AVC's or will you be looking at Victor Canera's CACs? They are both Magnificent Cuts & very similar BUT I can only comment on AVC's as I've seen them IRL that being said you get more lower colour options in AVC's which mean you get more bang for your buck!

Plus there's about 75 AVC's available at the moment & only 26 CACs so it maybe availability that makes the final decision for you, Whatever you decide best of luck!
❤️

DiamondLil2468

Rough_Rock
I am so happy you are considering AVCs! They really are magical stones they behave like no other diamond I've seen, You get total Fireworks from them especially in Spotlights!

Please keep us updated along the way & show us which ones catch your Fancy, Although you can't go wrong with August Vintage Inc's Stones they are all beautiful!

Can I ask if you are solely considering August Vintage Inc's AVC's or will you be looking at Victor Canera's CACs? They are both Magnificent Cuts & very similar BUT I can only comment on AVC's as I've seen them IRL that being said you get more lower colour options in AVC's which mean you get more bang for your buck!

Plus there's about 75 AVC's available at the moment & only 26 CACs so it maybe availability that makes the final decision for you, Whatever you decide best of luck!

Wow, Thanks for the info I did look at the CACs around 6 months ago while generally browsing Victor's site and they are Gorgeous but sadly abit out of my Budget at the moment whereas there's AVC's within my reach at the minute, I am seriously considering this 1.14ct M VS2 it's well under 3k which is incredible!! :oops2::kiss2:

I would've never of considered an M color previously but after seeing your Stunner and other Lower Colored AVC's *Cough Cough* @sarahb in this thread they've completely won me over!

You've all successfully converted me to the AVC Side! :eek2::P2:lol-2:

Screenshot_20191118_184205.jpg

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@DiamondLil2468 Eeeekk :appl: I am so excited for you!

That looks a beauty too & at 1.14ct for under 3k it can't be bad! I will say again though whichever stone you choose you can't go wrong each stone is special & inherently magical -Seeing all the others shared in this Thread has taught me that ✨❤️✨

DiamondLil2468

Rough_Rock
I totally agree they are all Beautiful Stones...The only issue now is which one to choose :eek2: :lol-2:

I'm not the best at final decision making so I will more than likely reach out to Y'all again when I shortlist the for *Definite* Stones from the *Definitely* not Stones lol

Other than that I can't wait to belong to the AVC owners club!
⭐☄️⭐☄️⭐☄️⭐☄️⭐☄️⭐☄️⭐

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results