shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my 1st AVC (0.92 M VS1) Would love to see others 1ct & below AVCs!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The colors they throw off are indeed unreal..just love the cut & color yours is showing!

I have a not so great pic of the 1ct E pendant that I have, it was taken in a restaurant. its set with a plat head & rose gold chain, I wanted a little headlight of white at the base of my neck. Its actually the best photo I have of it at the moment. I just don't take good pics, my apologies!
IMG_4161.jpeg

Thank-You!! Yes the colours in General AVC's throw off are pretty spectacular I think the only real differences are Ratios & in the lower colours you get more of a Pastel Hue rather than a Crisp White Rainbow effect that you see in colourless/white stones, Like your Beauty!

Your Stone looks absolutely Stunning it has great Presence too, I can only imagine the Fire displayed especially in an E Colour Stone! :love:
They truly are Antique Treasures of the Future!
Again Thank-You for sharing your Pic I love seeing other similar sized Stones, They all have their own personalities but each have a Beauty all their own !
:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful.. great choice and that M color is perfect!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful.. great choice and that M color is perfect!

Thank-You so much!
I was blown away at first by how White it Faced Up initially!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium

@sarahb
Took this Video Earlier of the Stone in Sheltered Non-Direct Sunlight & the Pastel Fire it was showing was UNREAL sadly the Camera doesn't seem to Portray it Fully.

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist Sharing it here :lol:

Last edited:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

@sarahb
Took this Video Earlier of the Stone in Sheltered Non-Direct Sunlight & the Pastel Fire it was showing was UNREAL sadly the Camera doesn't seem to Portray it Fully.

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist Sharing it here :lol:

Oh I LOVE it!!!! It's wild, isn't it? So hard to believe it's an M, your stone is just perfect! No shame in posting eye candy like that!!:love: I have such a hard time trying to take decent photos, you did a great job!:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colors they throw off are indeed unreal..just love the cut & color yours is showing!

I have a not so great pic of the 1ct E pendant that I have, it was taken in a restaurant. its set with a plat head & rose gold chain, I wanted a little headlight of white at the base of my neck. Its actually the best photo I have of it at the moment. I just don't take good pics, my apologies!
IMG_4161.jpeg

This is GORGEOUS, @sarahb! :kiss2:

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Cosmetologist ... We had sun today, so I took some better pics--much better than that dark, dim pic I posted upthread.:rolleyes:
IMG_4243.jpeg IMG_4240.jpeg

Wowza @sarahb those Pics are excellent!!
I Can't get over how big your Stone looks & what a Stunner so Bright & White!!

Thank-You so much for Posting the new pics it certainly does capture the Beauty of the Stone much better!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
*Update*

Went to my jewellers today & dropped the Stone off, This is what's being made except the Shank will be 18k Yellow & Head/Mount Platinum.

Should take around 2 weeks (Hopefully!)

(Concept Image taken off Internet)

What do Y'all think am I crazy having an Antique style stone in a super modern setting?

inCollage_20191017_141742677.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
... having an Antique style stone in a super modern setting?

It is ovious to me ...

The first diamond that caught my interest was a Context cut - a point cut with particular proportions, in minimalistic modern settings.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think it will be stunning!:love: Can't wait to see your hand pics!!:appl:

Last edited:

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think it will be stunning!:love: Can't wait to see your hand pics!!:appl:

Thank-You so much!
I have truly appreciated all your input & support in helping me decide!

You've been great & the whole PS Community is amazing I wish the rest of the Internet was so Fantastic!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
*Update* @sarahb @AV_ @Tekate

The Ring was completed on Monday & I received it Tuesday here's the Pixs it turned out better than I expected - It's quite weighty too at just over 5gs whereas the Ring that inspired the design was only 3gs.

I'm unsure if I mentioned it but I had it set East to West although its hard to tell in pics though it just looks like a Square AVC, Even though its Measurements are on the Rectangular side

I've done a Video which I'll try upload later - The Stone faces up so white & I'm glad I opted for the Plat Head rather than all 18k YG it almost blends with the Stone completely in some Light & looks totally seamless - I couldn't be happier with the outcome its all down to my wonderful Jeweller & the help/input from all the Kind PS Members who guided me into this decision!

Thank-You ❤
AirBrush_20191114180711.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

The Ring was completed on Monday & I received it Tuesday here's the Pixs it turned out better than I expected - It's quite weighty too at just over 5gs whereas the Ring that inspired the design was only 3gs.

I'm unsure if I mentioned it but I had it set East to West although its hard to tell in pics though it just looks like a Square AVC, Even though its Measurements are on the Rectangular side

I've done a Video which I'll try upload later - The Stone faces up so white & I'm glad I opted for the Plat Head rather than all 18k YG it almost blends with the Stone completely in some Light & looks totally seamless - I couldn't be happier with the outcome its all down to my wonderful Jeweller & the help/input from all the Kind PS Members who guided me into this decision!

Thank-You ❤

@Cosmetologist, what a beauty!!:love: Your stone is pure magic! That setting is perfect too, great choices all around, I hope you're enjoying the show! :love: :appl: What a firecracker!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
The AVC works so well with the setting, I wish this makes news for all to see!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Cosmetologist, what a beauty!!:love: Your stone is pure magic! That setting is perfect too, great choices all around, I hope you're enjoying the show! :love: :appl: What a firecracker!

Thank-You @sarahb !! You most definitely helped me make the right decision by sharing your Vids of both settings the AVC's certainly are firecrackers!

My apologies for the slow response - I'm helping a friend move house we've been packing boxes & wrapping for the last few hours lol

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this. I gravitate to antique styles, but I also really like thus kind of ultra modern look too. The diamond really shines.

DiamondLil2468

Rough_Rock

Thank-You ❤

I am in LOVE with this Ring! Everything is just Perfect the Stone is pure Magic and the setting is Breathtaking :kiss2:

I think this shows and most definitely proves that Antique Style Cut Stones can work in more Modern Settings I don't usually like Solitaires but this is just something else the mix of 18k YG with Platinum is so chic, I would never of thought an M Color would face up so White!

Bravo, Bravo :dance:

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am in LOVE with this Ring! Everything is just Perfect the Stone is pure Magic and the setting is Breathtaking :kiss2:

I think this shows and most definitely proves that Antique Style Cut Stones can work in more Modern Settings I don't usually like Solitaires but this is just something else the mix of 18k YG with Platinum is so chic, I would never of thought an M Color would face up so White!

Bravo, Bravo :dance:

Thank-You so much for your kind words I am happy everyone seems to love the Setting as much as me!
I thought some may chastise me for having a more Modern Setting with a Vintage style Stone but so far it's all been Love! ❤️

I also was surprised by how White it faces up I would urge to anyone give the Lower Coloured Ideal Cut Diamonds a chance, You get great Bang & Bling for your Buck!

DiamondLil2468

Rough_Rock
Thank-You so much for your kind words I am happy everyone seems to love the Setting as much as me!
I thought some may chastise me for having a more Modern Setting with a Vintage style Stone but so far it's all been Love! ❤

I also was surprised by how White it faces up I would urge to anyone give the Lower Coloured Ideal Cut Diamonds a chance, You get great Bang & Bling for your Buck!

How could anyone Chastise this Ring lol I understand your point though as usually AVCs etc are set into Vintage Inspired Designs but it's so refreshing seeing an AVC in a more modern Mount and it works so well :kiss2:

I will definitely consider the Lower Colors now especially in AV Inc's Cuts :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results