shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous New ERing (but I''m a bit biased!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. Stunner x 14. Puuuuurrrfection.

You have to tell us what color top you were wearing taking the 2nd two pix ... ''cause I can see pinks & blues reflected ... maybe walls? sky? who knows -- it''s MAGICAL.

We also HAVE to know more about this vendor & where the setting came from.

p.s. -- Peonygirl is gonna FLIP. This is the kinda superthin setting no one would make for her! Or maybe it just appears so thin because of the fishtail pave, versus shared prong ...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
emlove.gif
GORGEOUS
emlove.gif

More pictures
emphoto.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoW!!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and huge. Congratulations on your engagement!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unbelievable!!! I love that head, it''s so different! It CUPS the stone like a child''s hand would, all rounded and gentle-like! And that stone is amazing...love the chunky facets!! I can tell your ring is going to get saved to MANY PS''er''s "Favorites" folders!!

I second the request for more details....the vendor, the design process (assuming it was custom), where you got the stone, whether FH did it all by himself or did he surprise you, etc etc etc. We are detail hogs here!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very beautiful--wonderful detailing!!

cheers--Sharon

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I had to come back and look at this yummy rock once again!!!
18.gif
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, that is a gorgeous cushion! Amazing stone! Second, what a graceful and elegant setting!!!! Love it.

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you guys SO much. I can''t even begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the way the ring turned out (and hearing all the praise from you guys makes it even better).

I honestly still don''t have too many details about the ring...although believe me, I will be fishing! In terms of design, all DF (!) knew was that I wanted a really thin band with tiny diamonds around it (the word micropave was a little beyond us, especially at the start of this!) and that I loved cushion cut diamonds. We looked at a few rings together but didn''t love anything, and he knew he wanted to go custom anyway. My 2 favorite rings when we started looking were the Harry Winston micropave (like Angela''s) and the Vera Wang (like Albi''s). Eventually I decided NOT to go halo, especially when I realized that DF was looking at larger sized diamonds (lucky girl, I know). I sent him a few pics that I liked of people''s rings from pricescope (THANK YOU to all of you!!!), and he did the rest. And this all started about 4-5 weeks ago...man, he really worked fast!!

Anyway, thanks again to everyone for their kind words and I''ll be posting more pics soon, I promise (I also just got a new AWESOME camera a few weeks ago with a great macro and I''m dying to experiment!!).

Also, ring size is a "tight" 3.5 and I was wearing a blue shirt when I took the 2nd pics. :)

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Your fiance did good! It is stunning. Congratulations on your engagement.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goodness, I love your cushion and the size is just perfect. Please tell us more about your setting too. It's a very beautiful ring.

ETA: just saw your post about the setting..your Fiance did a wonderful job..

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
OMG... your ring is amazing!! That cushion is increrdible! Congrats.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations! Very nice ring!

It looks similar to a recent Leon Mege. The one I''m thinking about was a cushion too, I think, but it was set east west.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely gorgeous!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif
WOW.
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow is right! Gorgeous stone and setting!!!
30.gif

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
here are a few more. argh...thunderstorms this afternoon so still no good sunny pics!!!

can anyone tell me the best way to clean a ring like this?! thanks! :)

ttdjring2.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
another (not so great) picture

ttdjring3.jpg

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/26/2006 7:44:55 PM
Author: cpster

Congratulations! Very nice ring!

It looks similar to a recent Leon Mege. The one I''m thinking about was a cushion too, I think, but it was set east west.

YES!! i cannot remember whose ring that was, but i definitely sent the pics to DF. i just went back to the email that i sent him, and the setting on my ring is almost identical!! i think he must have forwarded that one on for sure... does anyone remember whose ring that was?? i want to THANK HER!!! :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats !!! very beautiful ring.
10.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly! What a Honker!!
30.gif
30.gif

Super-duper-fan-tabulous!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gosh that''s fabulously gorgeous! i can''t wait for more pics!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow that''s an amazing ring.

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow
30.gif

That is a lovely ring.. your DF did well.. very well. I love the way its held and the cushion is gorgeous. I''m requesting more pics of the basket, pleease?!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so pretty! Really, really stunning! You must be so happy and excited right now!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Your ring is just stunning. Beautiful. There are no more words!
Congratulations!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE that head on that ring!!!

in terms of cleaning, i''d put in the ultrasonic but not everyone would agree.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is such a beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results