shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous Fancy Intense Pink from New World Diamonds

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at this. Please share many more photos!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
*UPDATE* International buyers please beware, although the NWD has promised x2 upgrades in your lifetime even for international customers, they have suddenly removed this option on 20th May 2021. I am still unsure if this will apply even to the previous customers who have purchased from them before this date. Please do NOT proceed with your purchase if this option is critical to you. I am still clarifying with them on this portion and my recommendation will depend on the outcome of my clarification.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon! Congratulations!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Wah, NWD is really really rude! :x2 :x2 :x2 :x2 Sonal stopped answering my emails about the upgrading, and after reading my updated Trust Pilot review, to urge international customers to consider Brilliant Earth since it has cheaper shipping costs, and nicer range of colors, before considering their purchases from NWD, Tina seems really sarcastic when I tried to go ahead with my fancy blue purchase. The best part, instead of apologizing of the sudden change in their policy (she was the one who assured me that the international upgrade applies to us), she replied with the following...

"Your review was brought to my attention. After reading it and there you are encouraging others to shop at Brilliant Earth instead of us, I'm surprised you are even enquiring about our product. "

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results