shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold website improvements

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We recently had a very long thread on problems with GOG's new site, and today I happily found that my most desired feature had been restored...the grid view with all the diamond photos of a particular type showing! I did have to clear my history or cookies to make it work, but now when I go to the search page and click on AVCs, for example, a page of photos of AVCs show up. Yay!

So thanks to GOG for listening to us and for their web designers for getting the site more functional for those of us who internet diamond shop a lot! ;)) :appl: I thought I'd post something positive since they were gracious in listening to our complaints!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That sounds great!! I visited the site just now to see the changes and it says the search engine is under maintenance... not sure if that is a cookie related issue? But if not I think we will have to wait a little longer. :halo: :wavey: sounds promising though!
I really look forward to seeing the new site v.2!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh!!! That figures!!! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is MUCH better and I for another am SO glad :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will check it out. I tried this morning after Jonathan posted it on his FB page and it didn't work for me. Not that I *need* anything of course...still tho..

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo happy this feature is back!

Cachette :)

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes we are thrilled. Can't thank everyone enough for their constructive criticism. Now just some minor tweaks but all good for the most part.

Kind regards,
Rhino

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results