shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold/Mark Morrell Project

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/21/2004 5:30:43 PM mrs jam wrote:

vtigger, he got a kick out of that! He's combing through his book of Morgan dollars as we speak. He tells me that coins are HIS bling.
twirl.gif
----------------

mrs jam
your husband is right about his blings,especially if he own some deep proof like morgan dollars.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer, freedom is a beautiful thing
2.gif

vtigger, DMPL's? The ones I'm not allowed to touch or even breathe on? For the longest time, I had no idea what my husband was talking about when he kept referring to "dimples." Coin collectors have a lingo all their own.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 8/21/2004 8:55:40 PM mrs jam wrote:

2.gif

vtigger, DMPL's? The ones I'm not allowed to touch or even breathe on? For the longest time, I had no idea what my husband was talking about when he kept referring to 'dimples.' Coin collectors have a lingo all their own.----------------

mrs jam
yep,..those are the one's deep mirror proof like or "dimples" for short,maybe he will sell his coin collection and buy you more diamonds. LOL

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/21/2004 8:55:40 PM mrs jam wrote:

2.gif

.----------------

Set me free, Set me free, Set me free......
Come on baby and rescue me......
tongue.gif

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
6.gif
Add one more AMAZED reaction that this is a K! Great choice and beautiful stone and ring!
lickout.gif

Skyblue

Rough_Rock
Four days later and I am still amazed by this stone.
6.gif
3.gif
I am seriously considering a K stone now. Can I ask you the color and size on the stones in your setting? They all look very beautiful together.
1.gif

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
I spoke with Mark on a few occasions and came so close to having him make my rings. What a talent. His work simply renders me speechless.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, skyblue! I fall in love with it more everyday. Mark told me that the stones in the setting are ~.15 ct. F-G color, VS clarity. I really like having a little bit of sparkle in the band.

I'm so glad that I didn't rule this stone out just because it was a K color. There is not a hint of yellow in this stone. I guess you just have to judge each stone individually, and I've read that cut can make a big difference in how the stone appears color-wise.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Mrs. Jam- any more pictures for us? I'ld love to see more, more more!
naughty.gif
love.gif

TRex78

Rough_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting!!! This really turned out so well for you! I'm EAGERLY awaiting my finished work by Mark with a GOG stone. YIPPEE!!!! You're right, for those looking at companies to go with for a stone and setting, GOG and Mark Morrell are the BEST! Very polite, very knowledgeable, and very patient. Not too mention EXPERTS! Mark is a tremendous person to work with and truly an artisan!

(wow, I sure did use a lot of exclamation points in that post, can you tell I'm excited??!) :D

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP...I finally found this thread and can''t believe I missed it! AMAZING ring and that is one good lookin'' K!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Me, too, Mara! Where WERE we??!!!!

Whatta knock-out diamond!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
And a K, no less! WooHoo! I LOVE that!!!

I would love to know the specs. And see more pictures!

Lynn

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, this was b/f my time and I LOVE this ring. thanks for bumping this thread mara

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh WOW!!!! That is a K next to Fs? Wow I cant believe it! Stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Oh, yes! This ring is out of this world!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am obsessed with this K...

YUM.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Another bump...I just found this thread myself. That ring is so beautiful and, like everyone else, I can't believe it's a K. Wow. It looks huge and so sparkly!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ummm YUM for the 12th time.

Mrs. Jam is my hero.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Well thank you, ladies! All it took was a lot of nagging and sighing and signing all sorts of weird contracts that my lovely husband would dream up. I just love this ring!

s95

Shiny_Rock
I just love that setting and the heart-shaped prongs are beautiful!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
beautiful ring
30.gif

I would like to see more pic too
3.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs. Jam, congratulations! Your stone is amazing and MM is exquisite, as always. Do wear it well. BTW, I saw your picture on another thread and you have the looks of a model.
36.gif

Date: 8/20/2004 3:12:16 AM
Author: KittyTiger
It's beautiful!! I love the setting!! Pics on the hand ??
1.gif
Leota girl, where on God's green earth have you been??????? I've been wondering about you....... it's great to see you here. Any news? It has been a while...
31.gif

ETA: Dork moment. Since it's 8/19 here I didn't even realize that the original thread/posts were from 8/19 & 8/20 of '04! Anyway, I stand by my original comments about both the stone and the ring.
31.gif
WTG!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my all time favorites.......let''s keep bumping up this thread!!! I can''t get too much of this beauty!!!!!
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll help to keep bumping this thread! That ring is GORGEOUS! It''s been saved in my ''ring file'' almost since I started coming here. I still love everything about it!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring. I love the setting and the stone is gorgeous.
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, you can add me to the "bump" gang.

i''m curious, mrs jam, do you wear a wedding band or is your ring a solo act?

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Jam,

Love the name...it''s similar to mine.

Great ring...it''s stunning! I love the prongs in shapes of hearts. It''s subtle and very classy looking. What a beautiful stone!! After seeing yours, I wouldn''t mind getting a K upgrade!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really a "K"...not really a "D" in disguise? If I knew they looked that damn good...I would have gotten one rather than the J I picked out, that I hope looks half as nice as that hot hot smoking "K"!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thank you! I''m checking out pricescope after a not-so-good day at work, and it was a nice surprise to see this thread bumped! I really feel like I hit the jackpot with this K. Seriously, going with the K was the only way I could have gotten the size I wanted.

Kmom, thank you bunches. You made my day! Jelly, I got my name from my parents'' initials. Dad''s are M.R.S. and Mom''s was J.A.M. I realized that as a little kid and just thought it was so cool for some reason.

I will try to post more pics later. My husband is out of town and has the digicam with him, so all I have is my cell phone camera but it actually takes some decent pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results