shape
carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold August Vintage Cushion + Mark Morrell *Modified* Petite Torchiere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkle.castle

Rough_Rock
The Players:

Good Old Gold: I had communication with Jonathan, Sarah and Darren! They were always patient, helpful and prompt with their responses. You simply cannot beat the customer service at Good Old Gold. My boyfriend and I actually drove to New York from Massachusetts to see the August Vintage Cushions in person. It was completely worth the trip. If you ever visit GOG, ask to them to show you one of these babies by the window! They are truly spectacular in the sunlight.

Mark Morrell: I cannot express how much I adore Mark Morrell. He is such a kind person and so down to earth…not to mention his work is absolutely beautiful and flawless. He is a true perfectionist. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else for my wedding ring after our experience with Mark.

Jeff Averbook: Another stand-up gentleman. We met Jeff at his office for our appraisal of the completed ring. I immediately felt comfortable with him. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge, but honest and straightforward with information (things I was looking for in an appraiser-his personality was an added bonus!).

The Stone:

August Vintage Cushion

Specs: 1.16ct, J, SI2, W: 6.15mm L: 6.38mm

Good Old Gold Stone Info Page Link

The Ring:

Modified four prong Petite Torchiere with diamonds in the crown. Yes, you read that correctly…first four prong Torchiere ever!

Size: 4 5/8

Also, a big THANK YOU to the Pricescope Community. Without all of you, this ring would not exist.

What’s that I hear? You want photos? Of course! I have a few from Mark, but no hand shots yet. I am not so patiently waiting for the proposal. Knowing that the ring is here is torture! Especially since I’ve already seen it, but not tried it on. That was the deal my boyfriend and I made since I was so involved in the process. *Impatiently taps foot.*
2.gif

Mod 4 prong Pet Torch_1.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
beautiful ring!!! love the cushion, it looks very white!!! and the diamonds on the underside of the setting are lovely. good luck with your wait!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely lovely. The setting and the stone are just perfect together. Enjoy it, it''s beautiful.

Jen

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
A four-prong Petite Torchiere is one of my dream rings, and yours is just absolutely stunning!!! I seriously cannot wait to see handshots of this gorgeous ring! Congrats!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! The head is perfection
30.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great! I can''t wait for handshots.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
OMG! Its GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see your handshots, I hope the proposal comes soon!!
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
oh wow its GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
an antique cushion + MM
31.gif
i can''t wait to see pictures of this one!

it says (or used to say) on Mark''s website that there are no 4 prong versions of his 6 prong settings so did he create cads etc for this or did he just make it without showing you any designs etc, if you don''t mind me asking?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
WOW. That is astoundingly beautiful. Talk about your perfect matches! I think I like this 4-prong variation even more then I liked the normal Torchiere (which was a lot, btw) ....

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I absolutely love Mark Morrell''s work and the cushion stone looks great in it! It almost wants me to to convert from RB to a cushion!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so fluid and beautiful. I love seeing Mark''s work. Congrats on having a first!

Now, for that proposal......... I hope he doesn''t make you wait too long.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, I would die waiting! Congratulations on a first!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is spectacular!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow -that''s one of my favourite settings ever
30.gif

sparkle.castle

Rough_Rock
Just popping in quickly to say thank you everyone! I didn''t want you to think I posted and ran. (I''m a teacher and can''t use my work computer to come on-I''m using my cell phone!) I will come back on later for a more detailed thank you and to answer DiamondCat''s question.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
wow! that is gorgeous!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I love the combination. Looking forward to seeing hand shots!

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
very pretty! the setting is gorgeous! congrats! hope you don''t have to wait too long before that beauty is on your finger!!
5.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful! I love the diamonds in the crown.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! I''m dying to see hand shots!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking!!

Mark did a beautiful job! Your cushion seems very white for a J.

Wow!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
absolutely beautiful, sparkle.castle :)

those august vintage cushions are the BOMB, baby!

amd MWM is no slouch either...

congratulations on your unique setting!

30.gif

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Mark''s work has such a lovely fluidity to it! I can''t wait to see handshots!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I really like the 4 prong design!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results