shape
carat
color
clarity

Good News from Yoram of Gem Concepts!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently sent Yoram (@diagem) some pictures of the new ring Caysie (CVB Inspired Design) made me using a center stone (early OMC/AVC) and little OECs custom cut for the halo from Yoram. Yoram mentioned that he has added a section to his website called "Boutique" where he will offer some unique diamonds that can be purchased directly! Yoram cuts some beautiful antique styles such as antique asschers, cushions, French cuts, and more! He has cut specialty cuts such as the Octavia and some August Vintage stones, as well. He has some of his own designs like the Peruzzi and a beautiful modern cushion. There are just a few items on the Boutique page for now, but he said they'd add more over time. Here's the link to the site (and click on Boutique for the stones offered for sale):

http://gemconcepts.net/

There are some gorgeous diamond photos on the site which are a pleasure to view! Yoram had great insight to keep some of these magnificent diamond cuts from the past alive. His antique cuts rival the very best of the originals! I have been in love with Yoram's stones since discovering him here many years ago. I consider myself very fortunate to have some of his stones as future heirlooms!

The almost twin OMC to my center stone below is listed in the boutique!

2017-10-19 15.57.09.jpg 2017-10-19 16.06.11.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! @diamondseeker2006 you should have kept this a secret, I want to buy everything in Yoram's new boutique :o :love: :cheeky:

Awesome news! I am so happy that his amazing diamond creations will be available directly through him!

I am sure it will be a limited amount as he still sells most of his stone to jewelers. But he definitely has some fans here who appreciate his work and will be delighted to access some stones his team has cut!

Trust me, I had great hesitation posting this. I want them all for myself!:lol::lol::lol:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure it will be a limited amount as he still sells most of his stone to jewelers. But he definitely has some fans here who appreciate his work and will be delighted to access some stones his team has cut!

Trust me, I had great hesitation posting this. I want them all for myself!:lol::lol::lol:

Haha - I 100% sympathize with you last statement :D

You are so very lucky to have not one but two of his amazing masterpieces! I have been admiring his work for long, but I am yet to own a diamond cut by him.

His boutique is indeed very limited/exclusive and I hope that other PSers acquire his offerings so we can all enjoy them and drool over them :lol-2::kiss2:

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
I inquired about the purple/pink asscher... I love it! Not in my budget atm with all of my other projects going on... I do hope someone on PS scoops her up!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ctd

The 'saffron' thought has caught - because of another light purple www - large enough to play 'flower on the back of the hand'. I'd rather a day-wear ring - still, and this is not it.

Just a thought ...

The pair of deep yellow EC [one view & another] caught my imagination on IS & sure enough, there they were, listed on the new to me Boutique page .-) - they remind saffron, perhaps not least because of the light purple nearby

Last edited:

babs23r

Brilliant_Rock
I recently sent Yoram (@diagem) some pictures of the new ring Caysie (CVB Inspired Design) made me using a center stone (early OMC/AVC) and little OECs custom cut for the halo from Yoram. Yoram mentioned that he has added a section to his website called "Boutique" where he will offer some unique diamonds that can be purchased directly! Yoram cuts some beautiful antique styles such as antique asschers, cushions, French cuts, and more! He has cut specialty cuts such as the Octavia and some August Vintage stones, as well. He has some of his own designs like the Peruzzi and a beautiful modern cushion. There are just a few items on the Boutique page for now, but he said they'd add more over time. Here's the link to the site (and click on Boutique for the stones offered for sale):

There are some gorgeous diamond photos on the site which are a pleasure to view! Yoram had great insight to keep some of these magnificent diamond cuts from the past alive. His antique cuts rival the very best of the originals! I have been in love with Yoram's stones since discovering him here many years ago. I consider myself very fortunate to have some of his stones as future heirlooms!

Beautiful ring! Thanks for the news. Where can you find prices?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry ...
@babs23r I meant to say that one needs to email GemConcepts to ask for quotes.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Thanks for the news. Where can you find prices?

Yoram is getting a lot of requests for prices, and he is considering posting prices on the Boutique page. I know he is traveling this week, so it won't probably be this week. If people aren't immediately interested in a purchase, I'd encourage you to hold off and just wait and see if he adds prices in the next couple of weeks.

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Jaw dropper!!!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have fallen head over heels for the Peruzzi. My favorite of all diamond cuts.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS2006, that is a gorgeous diamond!!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results