shape
carat
color
clarity

Good JEWELLERS: Toronto, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TigerWoods

Rough_Rock
Can anyone help me find a good, reputable jeweller in the Toronto area, that will make/sell me a copy of the Lucida for a good price? (using an excellent cut Lucere or Radiant, in a platinum Vatche X-prong setting).

I''m aware of all the vendors on this site, and I''m starting to have more faith in them as I read more on this forum. However, I still would prefer to deal with someone face to face, in my home city.

C''mon! Help me please! Where in Toronto are the good ones?

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
I can find you stones here in Montreal... I will recommand you to some people I know..

Trichome

canadianice

Rough_Rock
I have had a really good experience with Martin Sheffield at USA Certed diamonds (they are in Thornhill, Ontario), and the SuperbCerts. I bought a round brilliant but apparently they have SuperbCert Princess cuts, too.
Good luck!

TigerWoods

Rough_Rock
Any other place in Toronto other than the one that's affliated to this site?

Rockford

Rough_Rock
I got my stone from Martin @ USA Certed. I had a ring made by a guy called Simon that he reccomended. Both Martin and the jeweller are in Thornhill. I'm in Newmarket and like you wanted to deal with someone face to face. I've no complaints with either and would do business with them again without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results