Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to get these babies set - and show me your 1.5-2ct studs please

Missie1

Shiny_Rock
I’m excited as we are going to have these diamonds set in a platinum bezel as studs. They are 1.8cts each. If you have anything similar size, I’d love to see them in your ear to help me visualise how they’ll look. Thanks :) 3C540FC2-39A1-4E93-98A7-D1DED8417B00.jpeg
These are beautiful. I would not bezel them. I would set in martinis and let that stone be the star

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a pair of 1.7 modern rounds that should be similar in size. She only shows them on her daughter, but I think they are a wonderful size!

Missie1

Shiny_Rock
Here is a pair of 1.7 modern rounds that should be similar in size. She only shows them on her daughter, but I think they are a wonderful size!

Her studs are amazing. I am starting to love the 6 prong martini.

UKdiamond

Rough_Rock

Thank you that was helpful to see something similar. It wasn’t a long wait at all for mine really but it felt like it!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I’m excited as we are going to have these diamonds set in a platinum bezel as studs. They are 1.8cts each. If you have anything similar size, I’d love to see them in your ear to help me visualise how they’ll look. Thanks :) 3C540FC2-39A1-4E93-98A7-D1DED8417B00.jpeg
No this is my dream earrings you are making my 2.41 give me DSS....these are gorgeous

Missie1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks. I was worried they were too big and not very classy. But I do like them!
Oh no these are so classy. They are big but not hanging off the lobe. They have fresh crisp look. Can dress them up or down. I love them dressed down.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.