shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
I was just checking out GOG''s website, and they have a great video featuring some of their pave settings. I was wondering if anyone had one of these settings? After looking at all of them, I start to fuss over the smallest differences, though I don''t know if I would actually notice some of these differences on an actual ring. In particular, I would love to see hand shots of ENS 1307 and ENS 1308.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Can you post the link to the videos? I didn''t know they had videos of rings. I''d like to see them. GOG offers high quality workmanship and I don''t think I''ve ever herd of a complaint.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
So the only difference is the size and quantity of the stones? They are very close and both gorgeous. 1307 must be a tiny bit thinner, too. Tough choice! I might go thinner if the stone was smaller and my ring size was tiny. Maybe someone will post a hand shot.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
They are quite similar! I also really love the first ring that they post (GOG 1003), but maybe it is too thick? I really wanted a thin band. I was thinking of 2mm. Would I really notice a difference between 2 mm and 2.3 mm? My ring size is average (4.75), but the center stone will likely be a square H&A or princess (can''t decide!) in the 0.80 -1.0 ct range. So not that big next to many of the other PSers, lol! I was thinking that a think band would help the centre stone pop. Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results