Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
I was just checking out GOG''s website, and they have a great video featuring some of their pave settings. I was wondering if anyone had one of these settings? After looking at all of them, I start to fuss over the smallest differences, though I don''t know if I would actually notice some of these differences on an actual ring. In particular, I would love to see hand shots of ENS 1307 and ENS 1308.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Can you post the link to the videos? I didn''t know they had videos of rings. I''d like to see them. GOG offers high quality workmanship and I don''t think I''ve ever herd of a complaint.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
So the only difference is the size and quantity of the stones? They are very close and both gorgeous. 1307 must be a tiny bit thinner, too. Tough choice! I might go thinner if the stone was smaller and my ring size was tiny. Maybe someone will post a hand shot.

Miss_Cupcake

Rough_Rock
They are quite similar! I also really love the first ring that they post (GOG 1003), but maybe it is too thick? I really wanted a thin band. I was thinking of 2mm. Would I really notice a difference between 2 mm and 2.3 mm? My ring size is average (4.75), but the center stone will likely be a square H&A or princess (can''t decide!) in the 0.80 -1.0 ct range. So not that big next to many of the other PSers, lol! I was thinking that a think band would help the centre stone pop. Any thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Jewelry for Women in their 20s
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.