shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG meets Steven Kirsch - 3 times! AVC, MRB and an Asscher!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Re: GOG meets Steven Kirsch - 3 times! AVC, MRB and an Assch

Triple blingtastic! Love all three! Yep your are addicted...helps to have the deep pockets to get a fix...LOL!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are all very lovely, and I like the Asscher the most!

Thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

I love them all but that asscher halo is amazing! :love: :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Congrats, congrats, congrats!

cheers--Sharon

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock

Each is gorgeous! Wowzer!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Wow! I dream of having rings in each of those shapes! Love all of them, such gorgeous settings! Enjoy!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for posting those yummy rings! I especially love that asscher - asschers in diamond halos are the ultimate legacy look to me. Nice job on all of them!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock

Wow! Thank you so much for all your kind comments!

Janesmith - LOL, indeed!

LLJsmom - Thank you! I feel incredibly lucky to own these. It has exhausted by diamond budget for the next 20 years but I don't regret my choices for a second. The last 5 years have been a bit of a slog for us both and owning these is a daily reminder of how far we've come.

Ashleigh, Alex T, gregchang35 and Kalomeli - thank you!

Tekate - thanks, I love the solitaire too. The workmanship on them all is amazing and I was tempted to go blingy on the solitaire too but I have a little bit of bling from my wedding band and I love the clean lines of the solitaire - especially when I get to wear something more dramatic on the other hand. Best of both worlds!

arkieb1, sweet blossom, luvsdmb - :D

SandyCheeks - damn right! For me a timeless solitaire combined with a (tasteful) blingfest on the other hand is just the perfect outcome.

diamondseeker2006 - LOl, I regularly oggle your AVR though so right back at ya! The milgrain is amazing, Steven just did such a superb job of everything - and I'm REALLY fussy. My left ring finger is about 5.25 (UK K) and my right about 5.75 (although the ring size is 6 to get over my awkward knuckle). The MRB and Asscher are pictured on my left hand, the AVC on my right. They have great presence in person and although I'm not sure there's such a thing as too big (in general), any larger than this and I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them to work. In some situations I spin the RHR around as it is, although large diamonds are pretty rare here so people probably thing its costume jewellery anyway - which suits me. Anyone who has asked (that I don't know well) I've just said the stones are heirlooms but the settings are new.

jenniann

Shiny_Rock

nyquestioner - thank you, I'm so glad I went for the halo on this stone. I nearly talked myself into a 3 stone but I'm glad I didn;t.

Dreamer_D - Well, the stones were bought over about a 6m period from December 12 to May 13 but I actually got all the rings at the same time in July last year. I don't live in the US but was passing through so arranged to have them all completed at the same time so I could collect them in one go. The AVC actually changed about 5 times over 6 months LOL. I originally purchased a 1.13ct and kept changing it as slightly larger ones closer to my ideal specs came in. My trip through the US couldn't be moved so I was extremely lucky that the right stone came up in time for SK to get the ring made for me. I could have had it shipped but that would've been a major hassle. So all my Christmas's came at once so to speak (literally!)!

ariel144 - hmm, yes, small addiction I will admit! And yes, deep pockets but due to a s**t load of hard work and sacrifice - worth it now though.

dk168, lknvrb4 and Jereni - Thanks - I see a theme developing here!

canuk-gal, WhoaNelly, woofmama - thank you :)

I'm still trying to sort some more pics so will report back!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock

Oh, and for those that are interested, this is the video of the asscher - mine is the first one in the line up, another pricescoper snagged the 1.7ct L.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUp5k8zjMrE

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

All are gorgeous! Congrats!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

HOLY CRAP! :shock:

3 stunning rings? How the hell did you get away with that? You must teach me (and the rest of us) your secrets :naughty:

Do you have a favorite amongst the three?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Amazing!!! Three stunners. I"m ever so envious!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful rings!!! Congrats!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

All of these are absolute dream rings - the stones, the settings, and wow - all three combined! Just stunning!!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful trio of classic rings! Your Asscher ring is my favorite, wow, I want it!!!

jenniann

Shiny_Rock

Sorry - I've been away and haven't checked in for a week or so - thanks for all your lovely comments :).

luv2sparkle - thank you! I adore your ring btw, yours was one of the ones that made me realize I NEEDED 3 sided pave on the asscher

two little birds - LOL, I don't actually know how I got away with it!I've been sowing the seed for quite a while and I think the fact that I basically curbed spending on anything else for the last 18 months definitely helped! Diamonds take up much less space than shoes and bags anyway - plus, if something unforseen happened and I had to sell something I'd have a far better chance of getting a decent chunk of my money back on a ring. These and other self-justifying excuses also available :twirl: . I really don;t have a favorite, I love them all :naughty:

Rosebloom, Laila619 and endless summer - thank you!

Elysian - Lol, if it helps, I wanted your SK AVC ring (in addition to, not instead of, mine :Up_to_something: ) and as for your AVR - WOW!! I'm working on a (very) small AVR project as a birthday gift for my mum and can't wait to see the AVRs in person (these are tiny in comparison to yours though). What did you do with your SK setting when you traded the AVC?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

!!! I guess we have similar taste!! I look forward to seeing your AVR project! My SK ring is on consignment at GOG. It was really hard to part with it but I can't imagine wearing a right hand ring, I don't like too many rings on me at once (I know, blasphemy!) I thought about putting a pink sapphire in it, maybe an inner halo in rose gold with pink diamonds at some point... but yeah she is just waiting to find a new home over at GOG.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sparkleaddict, I finally had time to come back and look at your lovely rings. You've got the perfect collection. :love: :love: :love: I have an AVC in a halo on my list. And I am desperate to decide whether to put my solitaire in a halo or leave it as a solitaire too. I love the double prongs on your solitaire. It's perfect. And an asscher is the other stone that is on my list. Oh gosh!! What an amazing collection. Enjoy for many, many years to come.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results