shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG AVC engagement ring is done !

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Laila619|1324447871|3085888 said:
I would be so thrilled with that ring! She will love it. The split prongs are a great touch. All the best with the proposal!!

Thanks a bunch Laila (and everyone else!) for your kind comments. 2 days and counting... :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning, congrats :love: :love:

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!

Well, she said YES! :)
She absolutely LOVES the stone and the setting. She has told me she's never seen anything like it and that it "out sparkles" anything she's seen :) It truly is an absolute fireball of colors. Mission accomplished!

I'll get some handshots taken soon enough for you all. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

StoopidMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Isn't that the most insanely sparkly diamond you've ever seen? It's been over a week and I still find myself staring at it while it's on her finger, even in mediocre indoor lighting. Those AVCs are unbelievable! :)

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Yup, it truly is. Even her coworkers and friends say the same thing. We walked into Tiffany's and nothing outsparkled it so I'm pretty darn impressed. :)

These AVC's are terrific cuts!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is AMAZING!!! Congratulations! :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
G :love: rgeous!

mypatience

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! I love your ring and I can't wait to see hand shots. The bev k setting its gorgeous with the AVC. I followed your posts while you were trying to decided on the setting and even through your dilemma with the prongs. I actually showed my boyfriend your thread to show him what it shouldn't look like and what your final product looked like. Thank you for that and congratulations again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results