shape
carat
color
clarity

GoG, Asscher, Eternity Band Mark Broumand OEC 3 stone DK....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: GoG, Asscher, Eternity Band Mark Broumand OEC 3 stone DK

Freke! you are sweet! :)) yeah, I think I had some personal life stuff come up as well that drew me away but I'll stop in from time to time. I hope you are doing well!

GregChang- as you requested, I hope this helps!. sorry its late right now so my pictures are really terrible, but I hope you can see on one of the picture the culet with respect to the over depth/rise of the band

dscn0261.jpg

dscn0262.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

D n T... U are soooo sweet!

Thanx so much!! I can see what u mean about the culets being close. The next question - when you have both eternities on are they comfortable to wear- closing fingers doesn't seem difficult or rubbing/ clicking of rings together? Sorry for the many questions. :read: :read:

I know it's late over USA but happy to wait for reply tomorrow. It is a great sunny day here down under.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

gregchang35|1383875493|3552486 said:
D n T... U are soooo sweet!

Thanx so much!! I can see what u mean about the culets being close. The next question - when you have both eternities on are they comfortable to wear- closing fingers doesn't seem difficult or rubbing/ clicking of rings together? Sorry for the many questions. :read: :read:

I know it's late over USA but happy to wait for reply tomorrow. It is a great sunny day here down under.

no worries, its not super late, just dark ::) and I'm glad that my post can help someone decide on what is right for them and that is what PS is all about :))
well I drew out where it hits me IF I kept it straight across like pictured, but most time, the band kinda falls at an angle because my boney pinky knuckle is situated in a way that many rings don't feel comfortable if it was laying on my finger straight across and its about 1/4 size a little larger than my normal size since I wanted to make sure that I can still wear this two years down the road (my finger size actually grew almost 1/2 size in 3 years) Usually my tipping point for uncomfortable height is actually 1.8mm (I've had a lot of rings, band, eternity bands to determine that it was my max comfort zone) but since this band is much wider and the wider the ring, the higher in rise/depth/height (not sure what to call it) my tolerance level is, I've tried on an 8mm band and can go up to about 2.3mm comfortably, since the wider the width of the band, the less "knifey" it feels next to my pinky- that's the only finger that seems to give me the most trouble, even everyday plain band has its uncomfortable moment :blackeye: hope that makes sense...lol haha it makes sense in my head though writing it out, you probably think me nuts.... :loopy:

- when I pair the asscher band with other rings, there is actually no uncomfortable feeling at all. I'm not sure what your tolerance is for band widths, but I love wide bands although I don't consider this band to be on the wide'r' side for me personally.

ETA: forgot to answer your other question, as for clicking....Nope I dont' feel or hear any clicking... I guess its possible if the band was too loose and the movement rubbing against the other rings would create that clicking sound.

asscher_eternitydt.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

Your collection is stunning!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Hi DnT

Thanks so much. What u have said helps me a great deal and understand that part about comfort points. I have to now find my tolerance levels with the band widths and heights. :read: :read:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your new pieces and the new set is hubba hubba! So gorgeous!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much 04diamond and MTG :wavey:

Gregchang, I'm glad I can help! I am looking forward to seeing what your next project will be :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results