shape
carat
color
clarity

GOD HELP ME I''m going to buy this Marc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
GREAT bag! Congrats
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
more
i love black color bags.
30.gif
is this one eye clean?....LOL
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, the money in my wallet is now only visible with 10X!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 9:32:48 AM
Author: moremoremore
Well, the money in my wallet is now only visible with 10X!!!

LOL

All I have is lint.

Don''t forget to post pics of the bag when you get it.
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys are hilarious
39.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it. Great find! I think that I like it better than the first one you posted too. Better pocket placement.
21.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

deleted

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
He he...okay for those of us who are not quite to the point of spending that much money on a purse. Kpurse is a fun resource I found them while looking for resonable prices on purses for my sorority sisters. I bought them JP Todd and Prada knock offs and they were thrilled. The letter prints look silly to me but everyone is still enjoying their leather ones two years later.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Some of those are really adorable. I really like this evening bag!
http://www.kpurse.com/kpurse/behobagfunfo.html

The Louis on that site are cute b/c they don't try to be a "fake"...they don't have the LV and I like that. I would not buy a fake designer bag...I'd rather get a modest, well made bag and wear it proudly! Although I do have cz studs ... but I'm ok with that for some reason.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I have anumber of coach bags and a few D&B thansk to my friends being such sweet people. However for the fun stuff, things that will only be popular for a year IE the jelly bags or the new awful lame ones I am not going to pay alot for. Like the little puppy purses cute to buy for someone, but at Neimens they were 300$ as a student I simply cannot afford that. I do think you are right though if thie bag is classic it is worth it to invest the extra money since you will save in the long run only buying it once. Perhaps you could help me though....if you have the time. I like the look of this purse it is a JP Tod knock off, but I like it enough to want the real one. Does anyone know where I can buy it? I have been looking about online but no luck so far. I really like that shade of brown and want a medium size bag in that color. Any Ideas?

prettybrownpurse.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh geez, I hope my post above wasn't insulting...my bad. And when I was a student, things were pretty tight...your time will come! :)

Well, the bag you're looking at is a really pretty, classic bag. Is the faux made of leather? If so, I'd get that one. It's not like it has huge fake LVs or Gs all over it to impress people....it's just a nice classic bag!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, nto insulting in the least. I just have this almost abnormal fear of debt. I dont owe any money to anyone and I always pay off my credit card 100% at the end of every month. I only use that becuase I get 1% back on everything and 5% back on gas, drugstores, and grocery stores. Otherwise I wouldnt even use that. So when I look at a purse I worry becuase I know several girls who love their bags but spend months paying them off, I dont want to be that girl. I am going to ask them about the little brown one since it is 40$. Thanks for the links!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think it's a really cute bag at good price! And I think it's great that you have a healthy respect for credit cards. I didn't...but then I got married to a guy who is financially responsible LOL.. I cheated with my cc with this bag and a recent rug, but I already paid the bill! Maybe hubby is rubbing off on me :) If you can't afford it paying cash, you can't afford it. I've learned that slowly...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/6/2005 8:48:21 PM
Author: moremoremore
I think it''s a really cute bag at good price! And I think it''s great that you have a healthy respect for credit cards. I didn''t...but then I got married to a guy who is financially responsible LOL.. I cheated with my cc with this bag and a recent rug, but I already paid the bill! Maybe hubby is rubbing off on me :) If you can''t afford it paying cash, you can''t afford it. I''ve learned that slowly...
More
your husband is a wise man.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
He sucks. LOL j/k

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
did you get the bag yet?
emclock.gif
face22.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 2:35:51 PM
Author: Matatora
He he...okay for those of us who are not quite to the point of spending that much money on a purse. Kpurse is a fun resource I found them while looking for resonable prices on purses for my sorority sisters. I bought them JP Todd and Prada knock offs and they were thrilled. The letter prints look silly to me but everyone is still enjoying their leather ones two years later.

This site has a really cute fake prada. I''ve never boughten a knock off, but for under $100 these purses look like a great deal. The other day I was looking at Macy''s and nearly half of their purses under $100 are pleather. . .yuck!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's the "prada" I like. . .but, looks like it only comes in pink and I already purchased a summer pink purse, BUT, maybe will buy something this fall just for fun. Thirty eight bucks. . .wow!

ETA - I think I want the REAL one if I can find it in black. . .this is so cute that I'd use it daily!!!!!

pradagreenpurse.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes if you email them they have colors that are not on-line due to lack of stock. You may want to drop them a quick note and ask.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
This is the EXACT bag I bought about a month ago..in black...hidden in my closet for fall.
emotion-16.gif
No, my hubby doesn''t know...its a HUGE investment so you had better be sure you want it...I did it and I was nervous about it...but I still got it cuz I knew I would use it and appreciate its versatility. One handle, well made, lots of pockets...and hello...its a Marc Jacobs...

I know I am NOT helping you...am I? Your hubby would probably want to shoot me if you knew I was said in the above paragraph.
emangry.gif

Decide if it is worth the investment.
emotion-40.gif
Can you charge it and pay it off in a month? If you can''t, DON"T do it. Its not worth the headache or the interest...I bought mine, but I committed to and did pay mine off. It was HARD, but I learned a valuable lesson from it.

Anyways, good luck on your choice...I am sure you will be fine with whatever you decide...
emotion-5.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is a great bag. Get it get it get it
11.gif

Deanna- which bag do you have? Mine or the prada?

And yes, the Marc bag got its first use tonight! The only thing I don't like is the light suede interior. Not great for a piggy like me! It got its first use tonight at the movies, and YES, I spilled a large diet coke all over the floor. I was so mortified...as my husband yelled...THE BAG! LOL...Thank god for those little metal studs at the bottom. (granted, I just hid in the dark I was so mortified).... I "only" paid $600 for it on ebay b/c it's not a current season but who cares I love it and it's 100% authentic...so I'm thrilled. And I totallypaid that charge card bill already. If hubby knew I had a balance, he's kill me. So I'm guilt free now. I just have to have left-overs for lunch all week LOL
41.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you love the bag.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
oh!!! I love your bag
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am bag addicted! just can''t stop buying...
Marc Jacobs ''s bag is so cool!
36.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I got the multipocket "Stella" bag(I think that is what it is called--camera is missing in action with 18 yr old son
emangry.gif
or I would have taken a pic to show you). It is black, has 4 outside pockets, 1 on either side and the remaining 2 on the front. I love the single handle it has. It is a hobo/bucket style which is sensible for me to use since I am on the run so much.

If did not have the construction it has--regardless of it being a Marc Jacobs or not--I would not have considered it. Us ladies need a reasonable and well made bag for day to day torture. The style fit my personality like a glove.
emwink.gif
I need outside pockets for keys, gum, etc.

It didn''t hurt that it was a Marc Jacobs either...

I bought a white leather Marc Jacobs knock off from a mall kiosk for the summer. It was only $30. I still love it but the leather that was used, is not the best and is hard to clean. The construction of the bag itself is kind of falling apart in the corners
emsad.gif
, too. I planned to try to get it fixed, but my friend said it might be $15 and that is 1/2 the cost I spent to get it...so I am debating...hence the reason I bought the real McCoy for fall. The knock off is in the Anouk styling, but bigger and so much more practical. I am still not sure what to do...maybe find someone else to fix it cuz I really like it.

I am a bag addict and I admit it...but I make sound choices and I use EACH one for quite awhile, so its worth it to me. I detest bags that fall apart...real or fake ones.
emotion-20.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!
And you MUST post. I know exactly what bag you mean. Beautiful. The construction is amazing, right? Just so sturdy and well made. Good to see. I like the look of Kate Spades but is just a cheap ol nylon nothing ... way overpriced. A lot of designer stuff is like that.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
DeannaBana and MMM
Where are the pics already?

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
This is the EXACT bag I bought within the last 2 months!!! I am saving to use it for the fall...its in black as well...you will love it...yes, its a big investment...and yes, I am not a good influence
emotion-14.gif
on you either, but as what was already said, you bought it already and it will be OK!

Besides, if hubby does comment on it, you can always fall back on the obvious fact that you have good taste, want something that is a classic piece, one that will get lots of use...hence, the Marc Jacobs...
emsmile.gif

It will be A-Ok...
emwink.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I know, I know...I will get the pics when my son is back in town with my camera...he went to a concert in Fresno with a friend and my camera...
emcry.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
The MJ...and I paid off the cc in 1 month...or I would have NEVER had been able to use it...to much guilt
emembarrassed.gif
...the lining is light but I am a bit of a neat-freak about my purses and have things in vinyl or mesh zippered bags for the sake of finding them faster...when the linings are dark, I have a hard time finding pens, kleenex, etc...but whatever works for you is right
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results