shape
carat
color
clarity

Glorious Golden South Seas from Hisano

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last autumn Hisano sourced me a beautiful lineup of golden South Sea rounds. I'd asked for pearls with ultra clean surfaces and deep colour with minimal green overtone - my skin doesn't know what to do with greens. As always, a few months later she'd found exactly what I wanted :love:

Janani_Goldens (4).jpg

Our original plan was to slice three of them open and inset recycled yellow diamonds in her Finestrino style. The pearls had other ideas: Hisano told me they were telling her not to cut them, and I've learnt to trust her judgment blindly - and when I saw them myself I understood.

These are my first "gold" goldens. I love the colour, and I love how they come alive in sunshine - I've never had pearls that want direct sunlight before! Graduated 10-12mm, 18k clasp ::) We started with a 14k clasp but it looked sickly next to the rich pearls. The 18k is still a touch too lemony, but it's much much closer.

Video from Pearl Paradise with original clasp:

Hisano's first photo is accurate for colour... All my pics err cheeseball :???: Making my camera produce what I see in these pearls will be a project for another day!

GSS_B.png

- - - - - - - - - -

GSS_A.png

- - - - - - - - - -

GSS_E.png

- - - - - - - - - -

GSS_G.png

Last edited:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are very beautiful, what a bracelet!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colours are very saturated!

Thanks for sharing! :kiss2:

DK :))

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous GSS pearls - and love the gold filigree ball clasp!

higanbanya

Shiny_Rock
Wow this looks amazingly gorgeous! Love the colour!

collier

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Congrats.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fabulous!! Pearls are so special.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Breathtaking!

cheers--Sharon

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous pearls!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous golden pearls, love them!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are amazing Goldens! You always have such great finds. That clasp is so beautiful, too.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm speechless!!! WOW!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh... how ever did I miss this delicious thread? What golden goodness have we here?! I love them so much. You truly have a way with Pearls. :clap:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely miraculous. WOW.

CBPearllover

Shiny_Rock
Oh honey, I'm so glad you didn't cut up those pearls too!:kiss2: I love the embedded yellow diamonds idea, Hisano's jewelry style ( more like ART STYLE) is devine. You should totally do your original idea when you're able to. In the meantime, enjoy these beauties! Thanks for sharing

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
That's so gorgeous!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Omg these are DIVINE!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
This would be my perfect bracelet. Hope you don't mind @yssie but I have officially nominated you as my jeweler style guru :)

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!!! I am totally in love!:kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness. My notifications don’t seem to be working - I’ve fallen far behind on this thread!

First - an apologetically delayed but very sincere thank you @collier, @stracci2000, @canuk-gal, @Pinkmartini87, @molinePDG, @arkieb1, @bright ice, @CareBear, @mtsapphirelovingannie, @PreRaphaelite, @LinSF, @TheGarnetGirl, @kipari, @Diamond Girl 21!! ::)

@mochiko42 Thank you!! The clasp was a lucky Etsy find from this vendor - they seem to be out of the filigree, but I’m guessing they’ll restock soon. It was insanely inexpensive - so much so that I really wasn’t sure what I might find when the package turned up :sun:Happy surprise!! It looks great in-person, finished inside and out, and it feels sturdy :))
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FindRare?ref=yr_purchases&section_id=25660032

@Slick1 Thank you love! ::) I admit I can’t really take credit - Hisano found and rejected and found and rejected, I twiddled my thumbs… But I am a very good thumb-twiddler, I mustn’t sell myself short… :bigsmile:

@CBPearllover Oh my goodness, yes! I’ve adored Hisano’s work since I first saw it :love: A long time ago I wanted a bracelet with three Tahitians that were sliced and Finestrino’d. Well, we found the Tahitians, but we didn’t have the heart to cut them up, so we strung them whole and put the idea on hold. A few months later I decided I’d like it done with South Seas instead… So here we are, GSSs in hand, and once again we don’t have the heart to cut them up ::) I should probably just take the hint at this point :halo:

@Tartansparkles Oh so happy to oblige :bigsmile: I'm always thrilled to help spend someone else’s money, and my other half is even more thrilled :lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! How did I miss this thread? Beautiful golden SS pearls, just perfect and look lovely on your wrist.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today was the perfect autumn day for warm golden pearls. I had nowhere to go on this perfect autumn day for warm golden pearls, so I wore them around the house... And we had a beautiful pink sunset, and I had to grab a couple pics ::)

IMG_0429.png

IMG_0434.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Today was the perfect autumn day for warm golden pearls. I had nowhere to go on this perfect autumn day for warm golden pearls, so I wore them around the house... And we had a beautiful pink sunset, and I had to grab a couple pics ::)

IMG_0429.png

IMG_0434.png

How did I miss these? <3 they are so beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results