shape
carat
color
clarity

glisten's Asscher halo Engagement ring!

glisten

Rough_Rock
Hi there!

I feel like I've been holding out on you all! I got engaged back in May (on my birthday), but never got around to sharing my ring!

I had spent 3 months on this forum learning everything I possibly could about diamonds so I could pick the perfect one when it was time to get engaged. Little did I know FI had also done his research and bought a ring...so when he proposed, it was a HUGE surprise! To be completely honest, when he showed me the ring box the first thought in my mind was... oh no! My fear quickly vanished... because he amazingly picked out an even more perfect ring than I would have chosen for myself.
My dream ring was the ritani endless love halo asscher...

So here is the ring I love so much!!
I'm sorry if the pictures don't meet Pricescope standards, I don't have the greatest camera, or photography skills!

glisten2.JPG

glisten

Rough_Rock
Here are some more...

glisten1.JPG

glisten3.JPG

glisten

Rough_Rock
I don't have any flowers in my house... so bamboo will have to do :)

glisten4.jpg

glisten5.jpg

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
yeayyyy!!! i :love: step cuts! congrats on getting engaged...

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Ah...a fellow asscher lover! Can't wait to see more! :love: :love: What are the specs of your beauty?

glisten

Rough_Rock
Oh the specs!! I knew i forgot something...

the asscher is 1.01ct
H color VS1
the setting is 0.80ct
ring size 4.75

I'm now having a difficult time picking a wedding band because of the 3 sided pave. I can't decide if I want to do a 3 sided pave wedding band, with a spacer to match... or something unmatching, like the WF danielle Jazz band. I'm not very diamond savvy, so I have a hard time picturing what it will look like with each.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love, love, love!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh, its beautiful! congratulations and I'm so happy he got a ring that exceeded your expectations :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful, Glisten! Do you have any straight on shots so we can see the patterns in the asscher? It looks like your FI did an absolutely amazing job!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! You must be over the moon to have your dream ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
Your FI did a great job: it's a beautiful ring and it looks perfect on your finger...lucky lucky girl!!!

Since your e-ring is a three sided pave, I think a spacer band is a must have if you plan to wear the e-ring and the wedding band on the same finger.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, it's gorgeous! :appl:

glisten

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I do love my ring!

Lauren - I'll try to get a straight on picture to post!

Also, any suggestions for a wedding band would be very appreciated!! <3

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's stunning! Lucky you and congratulations! The setting it so exquisite. I thought it was waaaaay bigger than 1 ct too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. Your ring is lovely. (I am a May baby too. :bigsmile: )

glisten

Rough_Rock
Here are few more pictures of my e-ring. I meant to take new pictures sooner but the chaos of Christmas and New Years got in the way! Lately we've only had rainy, gray, blah days too... no sunlight to play with!

And also please please please give me suggestions for a wedding band to go with my ring!
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pls-help-me-find-a-wedding-band.155700/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pls-help-me-find-a-wedding-band.155700/[/URL] I've begged for help in this thread! hehe

Thanks!!
xox

ring1.JPG

ring2.JPG

ring3.JPG

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Oh my, the detail is done so well. Who made it? It's just gorgeous!!! Me? I wouldn't wear a band with it. I have a band that I wear by itself. There is very little that is recommended to wear next to a 3 sided pave ring. And they hold there own alone. If you must, go simple.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOOO pretty! :appl:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE your ring!!! It's truly a work of art! :love:

glisten

Rough_Rock
swingirl|1296176006|2835206 said:
Beautiful ring!! Oh my, the detail is done so well. Who made it? It's just gorgeous!!! Me? I wouldn't wear a band with it. I have a band that I wear by itself. There is very little that is recommended to wear next to a 3 sided pave ring. And they hold there own alone. If you must, go simple.

My fiance got it made by a local jeweler his aunt recommended. The center stone was supposed to sit elevated from the setting, but the jeweler set the asscher into the setting (you can see where the prongs used to be).

I considered not wearing a band with it... I keep going back and forth now, I'm very torn. Maybe I'll get a wedding band I love and just wear it on my right hand instead so it doesn't have to compete with my e-ring....

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It's really beautiful. The detailing on the shank is so pretty. I think, with three-sided pave, you might want to consider wearing your engagement ring on your right hand, and ordering 2 wedding bands (use both of them in your ceremony) -- a blingy pave band and a plain band to wear on those occasions when you don't want bling.

Here's a link to Beau13's thread https://www.pricescope.com/communit...up-for-a-fabulous-little-diamond-band.118467/ Her avatar has the plain band (3 mm, if I remember right) and the thread shows a delicate milgrain diamond band with her ring.

I don't believe her ring had 3-sided pave, so she could wear the rings on one hand, but this gives you an idea of what the two styles would look like.

glisten

Rough_Rock
I really like this idea! thanks for the suggestion!!

Lula|1296178812|2835247 said:
It's really beautiful. The detailing on the shank is so pretty. I think, with three-sided pave, you might want to consider wearing your engagement ring on your right hand, and ordering 2 wedding bands (use both of them in your ceremony) -- a blingy pave band and a plain band to wear on those occasions when you don't want bling.

Here's a link to Beau13's thread https://www.pricescope.com/communit...up-for-a-fabulous-little-diamond-band.118467/ Her avatar has the plain band (3 mm, if I remember right) and the thread shows a delicate milgrain diamond band with her ring.

I don't believe her ring had 3-sided pave, so she could wear the rings on one hand, but this gives you an idea of what the two styles would look like.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very beautiful, congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results