shape
carat
color
clarity

Glamour shots of custom OMC

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I love how the side view shows the diamond. Gorgeous and chunky!

rubilee

Rough_Rock
Stats: 2.62 N SI2 old mine cut diamond from OWD, set in an 18k yellow gold custom setting inspired by random Pinterest images, ultimately. I still haven’t been proposed to yet but secretly stole the ring for glamor shots with some flowers my boyfriend bought me as a surprise hehehe

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! The design is so pretty and the size looks fabulous on your hand -- lots of presence!

Scon_ce

Rough_Rock
I really love your ring @rubilee
!!Stunning!!
Don’t know if I missed these specs, but can you tell me the dimensions of your OMC and the width of the shank? I just love how weighty and substantial it all looks. Well done!

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a gorgeous ring, what a beautiful diamond and I love the setting. It looks perfect on you.

rubilee

Rough_Rock
I really love your ring @rubilee
!!Stunning!!
Don’t know if I missed these specs, but can you tell me the dimensions of your OMC and the width of the shank? I just love how weighty and substantial it all looks. Well done!
Thank you!!! I know the thin bands are all the rage right now but I really appreciate the weight of this
The OMC is 2.6 carats- 8.47x8.21x5.64
I’m not sure how wide the shank is but it’s quite wide. The largest melee is 2.6mm but also it is a slight knife edge. I think it’s like probably 3.5mm shank at least if not bigger.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful. I think the more substantial shank works perfectly here. Just all around lovely ring! I’m curious - do you plan to wear it with a wedding band or solo?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged!
    A Diva Got Her Diamond: Kristen Chenoweth is Engaged! - 12/03
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature - 11/29