shape
carat
color
clarity

Girls.. I don''t think I can be list keeper anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 1:48:41 PM
Author: OOHHSparkly
36.gif
CONGRATS JAYLEX!!! Your ering is absolutely stunning! And I am happy to hear about you getting your set from Jared. I have ALWAYS been sceptical of ''chain'' jewelers, but something made me walk into a Jared one day, and it was there that I found the most amazing setting! (hopefully I will be getting it soon) so I guess it was a good thing that I ''let my guard down'' when it came to this particular chain store, and as you said, they gentleman that we worked with was great!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
Yes! Another Jared shopper!
FF loves it when people ask us where we went ring shopping.. "I went to Jared!"/ "he went to Jared!"... like the commercial lol.
Favorite setting dust for you!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 2:13:56 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
CONGRATULATIONS!!! (I haven''t checked in with PS for a couple of days *gasp*) I''m so very happy for you. Your ring is stunning. The proposal SO perfect (a bit emotional, a bit funny, a bit romantic-perfect!). Congratulations!
Thank you so much! I still don''t think it has completely sunk in yet!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 2:29:30 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Oh you trixter!!! I was wondering why you didn''t want to be the listkeeper until I clicked into the thread!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. And thanks for being our listkeeper! I''m very happy for you!!!
36.gif
Who, me? Nahh...
2.gif

Thanks for reading it and for your kind comments!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 10:34:49 AM
Author: ts44

Date: 9/15/2009 12:02:53 AM
Author: jaylex

Date: 9/14/2009 9:37:13 PM
Author: ts44
That''s really lovely, Jaylex!

I don''t know if there are other Clevelanders on Pricescope, but I hope if there are they speak up! Lake Erie was certainly in fine form for your engagement. I know it''s early, but have either of you given any thought to a venue yet for the wedding?

Btw, in addition to also being a Clevelander, we are almost diamond twins. Mine is a .81 J!
9.gif
We need to find them! Is there an appropriate place to post a thread calling them out?

And actually, yes. we have.. we are pretty sure we want our reception to be at Wagner''s Country Inn in Westlake.
Site: http://www.wagnerscountryinn.com/

It''s a pretty confusing site... it''s hard to find the pics of the rooms but I''m in LOVE with the Grand Ballroom: http://www.wagnerscountryinn.com/images/stories/gallery/Wagner_grandballroom.jpg
http://www.wagnerscountryinn.com/images/stories/gallery/dsc00304.jpg

But bf likes this one: http://www.wagnerscountryinn.com/images/stories/gallery/DSC01520.jpg
Of course, I haven''t seen them in person yet... but he does work for them and the owner promised him a ''good deal''.
4.gif

And he said the food is to die for! The head chef is French and his work is magnifique!! (<<probably wrong.. I took spanish in high school lol)

How about you guys? What are you considering?

And I remembered thinking that very same thing when you posted your engagement thread! .81... what a great number!
28.gif
Wagner''s Country Inn, beautiful! I have heard the food there is excellent. No matter which room you end up in that will be a really awesome shindig. We have chosen ours as well, it will be Kirtland Country Club on the east side of Cleveland (born and bred east-sider, habits die hard
1.gif
). Their staff is amazing and they will absolutely bend over backwards to make everything perfect. I wish I had some pictures but their website is members-only and I can''t remember the password, lol. We''re going to do both the ceremony and reception at KCC so nobody will have to drive around since my fiance''s whole family is coming from NY.
Thanks! as long as we can keep the family drama to a minimum I think it should be fine
40.gif
It seems like our venues are in complete opposite directions of each other lol. I haven''t heard of Kirtland Country Club before but I live in Medina County. The only travelling I do out that way is to Mentor to visit fiance''s stepdads family. I''d love to see pics if you get the password!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/15/2009 7:12:32 PM
Author: absolut_blonde
Congratulations!!!
Thank you!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 11:53:28 PM
Date: 9/14/2009 10:22:38 PM

Author: iheartbora

Congrats!! A real lovely story, your FI did a great job
36.gif

Where did you find that band? Is it custom?
1.gif
Thank you!

We actually jumped around through 3 or 4 different settings before we found a beautiful scott kay one and fell in love with it... however, it didn''t come in rose gold so we had to have the jeweler (Jared...
6.gif
... I know, I know. corporate but the one we worked with was SO amazing!) custom make it.. But listen to this... the SK setting was 1,100... We got the Custom one for $650! I guess you pay for the name...

This is similar to the one we saw at the store..

Wicked deal!!... What about the wedding band? Is that custom too?
41.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 10:43:35 PM

36.gif

1.gif
Thank you!

We actually jumped around through 3 or 4 different settings before we found a beautiful scott kay one and fell in love with it... however, it didn''t come in rose gold so we had to have the jeweler (Jared...
6.gif
... I know, I know. corporate but the one we worked with was SO amazing!) custom make it.. But listen to this... the SK setting was 1,100... We got the Custom one for $650! I guess you pay for the name...

41.gif
Ehh.. kinda..
I think it''s only available in white gold so we may have to have it custom made in yellow. Plus I''m not sure I''m a fan of the beadset diamonds... I want to see it with my ering so I can decide if I want them to make it channel set or not.
The band isn''t all that bad of a price. It''s not designer or anything so it''s about $1000 I think.. But i did see it on Zales.com (lol) for only $800 so I was thinking about printing out the pic and price and taking it to Jared and see if they''ll make me a deal
28.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/17/2009 12:47:56 AM

36.gif

1.gif
Thank you!

6.gif

41.gif

Ehh.. kinda..

I think it''s only available in white gold so we may have to have it custom made in yellow. Plus I''m not sure I''m a fan of the beadset diamonds... I want to see it with my ering so I can decide if I want them to make it channel set or not.

The band isn''t all that bad of a price. It''s not designer or anything so it''s about $1000 I think.. But i did see it on Zales.com (lol) for only $800 so I was thinking about printing out the pic and price and taking it to Jared and see if they''ll make me a deal
28.gif

Yea, you definitely need to see how it will look with your ering! Rose gold is so pretty
30.gif

Keep us posted!!! And more pics!!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/18/2009 11:55:32 PM

Date: 9/17/2009 12:47:56 AM

36.gif

1.gif
Thank you!

6.gif

41.gif

Ehh.. kinda..

28.gif

Yea, you definitely need to see how it will look with your ering! Rose gold is so pretty
30.gif

Keep us posted!!! And more pics!!!
Thanks! and i fully intend too! But I''m giving fiance a break before we have to make the trek back to the jewelers. We''re not getting married until 2011.. and he''s already getting overwhelmed that I''m trying to plan for a wedding not even a week after he proposed...
I should give the poor guy a break, huh?
5.gif

"Enjoy the engagement period!"
Everyone tells me that.. I need to stop and smell the roses :)

lol

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I''m gone for a week and look at what I miss!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! Sooooo happy!!! Your story brought tears to my eyes...so sweet!!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
He he! Thanks, rock! see ya in BWW!

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Yay Jaylex! I am so happy for you! You were my first friend on LIW so I am so glad to see you and your boyfriend....err...fiance so happy!

(I haven''t been around here too much cause the whole wanting engagement thing is really depressing me)

BUT YAY FOR YOU! Please don''t leave the liw though!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 1:23:43 AM
Author: MermaidKelly
Yay Jaylex! I am so happy for you! You were my first friend on LIW so I am so glad to see you and your boyfriend....err...fiance so happy!

(I haven't been around here too much cause the whole wanting engagement thing is really depressing me)

BUT YAY FOR YOU! Please don't leave the liw though!

Aww thanks, mermaid! that means a lot to me!
i missed ya! Glad you are back!!??

The waiting gets easier... until you know the proposal is getting closer.. then it sux again. lol. does that make any sense? prolly not.
3.gif

do you think your bf has started looking yet?

And how'd that haircut work out for you? Has it grown out yet? I actually cut mine the DAY BEFORE he proposed. My hair was all one length before and I had A LOT of layers cut into it (from really short to really long ones..drastic for someone who does NOTHING with their hair lol).. I was so panicky that i'd hate it.. during the haircut i kept wondering how you were lol.

I could NEVER leave LIW.. it's weird but I guess because FI and I are not really "planning" the wedding yet, I don't seem to have the connection with the BWW ladies that I have will you all! So I will always be devoted to LIW. It's funny... I sign on ps, go first to LIW.. check out what's going on with you all, then head over to BWW for a lil.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha! I''m late!

That was a good one and I almost fell for it! Congrats!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 12:02:33 PM
Author: Diva0413
hahaha! I''m late!

That was a good one and I almost fell for it! Congrats!
Ha. Thanks, diva!
i''m pretty tricky!
3.gif

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
35.gif
Thanks for asking. The haircut is better now cause it''s growing some...but it''s still too short to me. The longest point is about to my shoulders but it''s a lot shorter around the face, so it seems shorter to me. Oh well, at least it''s growing out! Guess I have to force myself to be patient, with both the hair AND the liw status! Hee hee!
2.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2009 1:18:03 AM
Author: MermaidKelly
35.gif
Thanks for asking. The haircut is better now cause it''s growing some...but it''s still too short to me. The longest point is about to my shoulders but it''s a lot shorter around the face, so it seems shorter to me. Oh well, at least it''s growing out! Guess I have to force myself to be patient, with both the hair AND the liw status! Hee hee!
2.gif
yeah but waiting makes it all the more worth it, IMO.. o course, it''s a lot easier to say that now that I''m engaged
40.gif

lol

Ask me a couple of months ago? heck no! lol

glad to hear you''re hair''s better for you! (does that make sense?) lol

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
Thanks lol and yes it made sense!
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results