shape
carat
color
clarity

Girl Baby Names

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Those names are great together, Steph! I like it when both children have the same first initial. It''s like it''s part of a set that way. Or something like that.

My brother and I have the same exact initials. It wasn''t planned, but I think it''s awesome.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Audrey Audrey Audrey! (I''m really surprised Audrey Grace isn''t on the list. That would be my vote.)

And I have a very common first name (I''m fairly certain the same name Tacori has, haha) and was always one of many. Oh well. My parents made up for it by sticking me with an incredibly rare last name that nobody can spell.
20.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
i love the name ava!! have you considered ava lillie? i think those two names sound lovely together!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2008 6:25:33 PM
Author: steph72276
Thanks everyone for the opinions! Also, one more thought....if I go with Anna Grace, is it too close to my son''s name, Andrew? I just looked it up and it says Anna is the female version of Andrew, so would that be too weird?
I think it''s ok :)

I have:
Andrew
George
Magdalaina (Alaina)

so often I am saying, Andrew and Alaina... and her middle name is Ann! lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results