shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold GIA 2.69 ct. J VS 2 OEC in Erika Winters Laurel Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anxiously waiting to see what @goldenfire is parting with! I certainly hope she will let psers have 1st dibs! :kiss2:
Ofcourse I will...I've been nervous about selling to a non PSr lol. Only bc of theft etc. I have heard nasty stories of paypal theft etc but I usually just sell and buy from "friends" so there is no stress lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just figured out how to list on PS :)Putting up links for my bangle and dangle earrings as we speak..maybe my e-ring..thud, and tmrw some other fun dangle earrings, pendant and bracelet. Ahhhh..I'm emptying my treasures to buy the one ring to rule them all lol--love Lord of the rings lol

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just for fun here is a pic of me trying on the 2.69 J/VS oec ring at Graces show! I am wearing my beloved bangle that was just listed :) 20190511_171109.jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That bangle is gorgeous!! :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I decided layaway, interest and possible debt was not going to work and was too stressful, even more stressful than the thought of losing this diamond. Sooo I am going to wait till I either have all the cash or I know for certain exactly when it is coming in . Right now I basically have 1/3 of the cash needed, then in 8 weeks or so I should have tax return funds (but don't know when that will arrive exactly bc I just sent in a document they asked for and they said it would take up to 8 weeks to process after they recieve the last document.) Then I have my treasures selling to cover the remainder of the difference but I dont know when they will sell. Soooooo I am sure hoping that I come up with all the cash in time and in the mean time I decided that I am going to rest easy knowing that the right diamond will be available at the right time and even of this one sells, the one that is meant to be will work out. I do hope it's this one though :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided layaway, interest and possible debt was not going to work and was too stressful, even more stressful than the thought of losing this diamond. Sooo I am going to wait till I either have all the cash or I know for certain exactly when it is coming in . Right now I basically have 1/3 of the cash needed, then in 8 weeks or so I should have tax return funds (but don't know when that will arrive exactly bc I just sent in a document they asked for and they said it would take up to 8 weeks to process after they recieve the last document.) Then I have my treasures selling to cover the remainder of the difference but I dont know when they will sell. Soooooo I am sure hoping that I come up with all the cash in time and in the mean time I decided that I am going to rest easy knowing that the right diamond will be available at the right time and even of this one sells, the one that is meant to be will work out. I do hope it's this one though :)
Keep up with the plan. Sounds like a good one. And if it’s still there when the funds are available, it was meant to be yours.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Keep up with the plan. Sounds like a good one. And if it’s still there when the funds are available, it was meant to be yours.

Just wanted to update, I actually ordered this gorgeous ring to view in person before beginning official layaway process (there is no 3 day inspection period for layway, it's final sale) I actually realized that I needed to see the ring in my house lighting because that's where I'll be staring at it most of the time. Since I only saw it in jewelry store lighting at the show, i knew i needed to see it in my house before making that 100% no returns comittment. Anyways, I paid for shipping both ways and brought the beauty in to my house to see. While she was stunning, gloriously white, beautiful and such fabulous light performance, I was able to see under the table more clearly in my house and realized that for my own personal preference, I need to hold out for a floral pattern that is a bit more similar to my current e-ring and rhr.The lighting was so bright at the show where i had seen it, that i couldnt really make out the pattern clearly with my eyeballs. Grace said this stone is more "bubbly" & what I am looking for is more floral pattern..... If I could have 2 rings I would surely keep this beauty, it is utterly exquisite, but I have enough funds for just one upgrade, so I'm going to have to hunt. Here are some pretty pics and video next to my 1.71 oec. The diamond is stunning, truly an amazing stone. Wish I could buy them all lol. This diamond/ring will make one lucky person very happy. 20190525_141110.jpg
20190525_130719.jpg

Video: (select the bottom link to see on vimeo if you want to make it huge and choose HD for details)

https://vimeo.com
/338470740

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It really is gorgeous... honestly if I come into some more funds, I want to buy an oec with facet pattern like my 1.71 (but larger) AND this one lol. It's such a gorgeous bright beautiful stone. Those kind of optics are really rare in a true old cut plus the high color

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really is gorgeous... honestly if I come into some more funds, I want to buy an oec with facet pattern like my 1.71 (but larger) AND this one lol. It's such a gorgeous bright beautiful stone. Those kind of optics are really rare in a true old cut plus the high color

Thank you ❤️

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IG Post ❤️ 570FDFB2-56C5-419E-9FFB-42EB18E45859.jpeg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump :D

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump. NOW included in the Jewels by Grace holiday sale :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How much is it on the holiday sale for the loose stone? I just looked online and the loose stone looks to be the same price as it always has been, but the entire ring is 4% off, are both of those prices the lowest "sale prices"?

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 1.59.49 PM.png

Last edited:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much is it on the holiday sale for the loose stone? I just looked online and the loose stone looks to be the same price as it always has been, but the entire ring is 4% off, are both of those prices the lowest "sale prices"?

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 1.59.49 PM.png

Open to reasonable offers. :cool2:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. If it were not the very end of the year...sigh. But beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results