shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold GIA 2.69 ct. J VS 2 OEC in Erika Winters Laurel Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and setting @Mayk.:love: Good luck for a quick sale. Someone will be very happy.:appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one stunning ring. Sending pixie dust your way for a quick sale. :mrgreen2:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you... I know she will make someone really happy :D

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bump :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I tried this on Saturday and totally fell in love. I'm trying to sell some things to make this happen. It's just stunning. I never thought I'd find a diamond that felt like "the one" lol. Anyways, it's exquisite :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried this on Saturday and totally fell in love. I'm trying to sell some things to make this happen. It's just stunning. I never thought I'd find a diamond that felt like "the one" lol. Anyways, it's exquisite :)

Ooh @goldenfire this is such a beautiful ring and how wonderful if it becomes yours. From one wonderful PSer (@Mayk) to another. And it would remain in the PS family. Hope you can make this dream come true. Fingers crossed.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my all time favorite settings. Whoever gets this will be one lucky girl! (...hoping it's @goldenfire!)

:mrgreen:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh @goldenfire this is such a beautiful ring and how wonderful if it becomes yours. From one wonderful PSer (@Mayk) to another. And it would remain in the PS family. Hope you can make this dream come true. Fingers crossed.:appl:

Oh me too!!! I love it so much that I literally couldn't sleep the night I tried it on, I was both excited and nervous because I wanted to make this work more than anything. I have never fallen so hard for a diamond before, it was like this feeling I had when I tried on the right wedding dress and I just gasped and knew...same thing lol.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh me too!!! I love it so much that I literally couldn't sleep the night I tried it on, I was both excited and nervous because I wanted to make this work more than anything. I have never fallen so hard for a diamond before, it was like this feeling I had when I tried on the right wedding dress and I just gasped and knew...same thing lol.

Oh my gosh goldenfire, this ring is meant to be for you. Sending blingy dust your way!

blingduststars.gif

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
❤️ big puffy heart. I hope it works out for you! I’m so glad you could see it at the trunk show. ❤️

Thank you for all the kind words @missy and @mrs-b

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for all the great wishes! I have honestly NEVER been so excited, so in love or so stressed about a diamond lol, because I want it so badly and am trying to make the numbers work...between what I have available in cash and what I can put up for consignment, there is still a good portion that I need to figure out somehow...so I'll be needing that blingy dust!! I so hope it works. I adore that diamond. I felt like Cinderella when I had it on :) I'll keep you posted. If I end up being able to get it I will probably post ten thousand photos lol

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you know, you know. Good luck @goldenfire!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for all the great wishes! I have honestly NEVER been so excited, so in love or so stressed about a diamond lol, because I want it so badly and am trying to make the numbers work...between what I have available in cash and what I can put up for consignment, there is still a good portion that I need to figure out somehow...so I'll be needing that blingy dust!! I so hope it works. I adore that diamond. I felt like Cinderella when I had it on :) I'll keep you posted. If I end up being able to get it I will probably post ten thousand photos lol

****BLINGY DUST****

cinderella.gif

We are all rooting for you @goldenfire!!! We want you to have this diamond. In your heart it's already yours.
pretty%20heart.gif

***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ladies I'm so excited I will have the funds for this!!! I just need to sell a few things to make up the difference. I hope it doesn't sell in the mean time!!! I can't do layawayay only bc I don't now when my stuff will sell. I'm listing tomorrow and then if they don't sell soon I may send to Grace for consignment. hoping they sell quickly though. The earrings I have listed before and had 2 ladies who wanted them before I chickened out and decided I couldn't part with them but that was BEFORE I found '"the one" lol, now I can part with things that I never would have before, it's amazing what love can do lol...hoping the earrings, my e-ring and my bangle will all sell like hot cakes!!! I literally would never have dreamed of separating from these treasures until I laid eyes on this diamond :) Hoping it won't sell before I have all the funds!

Last edited:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
****BLINGY DUST****

cinderella.gif

We are all rooting for you @goldenfire!!! We want you to have this diamond. In your heart it's already yours.
pretty%20heart.gif

***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***
I love this Missy!!!! Thank you!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am up and cant sleep thinking about this diamond and what would happen if it sold while i raise funds! I just emailed Grace about layaway options:)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @goldenfire I’m keeping everything crossed she’ll be yours.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am up and cant sleep thinking about this diamond and what would happen if it sold while i raise funds! I just emailed Grace about layaway options:)

So I am not generally one to advocate buying bling on credit but in this case I think perhaps it is a worthwhile idea to pursue. Grace offers something to her customers that is relatively new that doesn't ding your credit score. Financing via Affirm. She has it on her website.

a short-term consumer lender.

The process is pretty simple - they will request a few pieces of information (such as your cell phone number, and shipping address), provide you with your monthly payment, and if you agree and confirm the payment schedule presented, that completes the process! Please note that this process will not show up on your credit report, and your score will not take a hit.

The next steps would be us confirming your sale with you, and providing a track number for the shipment. The same policies apply with yyour Affirm purchase, and you still get my 3-day unconditional guarantee.

I hope that option works for you @goldenfire.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
So I am not generally one to advocate buying bling on credit but in this case I think perhaps it is a worthwhile idea to pursue. Grace offers something to her customers that is relatively new that doesn't ding your credit score. Financing via Affirm. She has it on her website.

I hope that option works for you @goldenfire.

Does she do a PayPal credit too? You can do that and pay in six months with no interest. I think she takes PayPal...you’d just pay using the credit option instead of bank account. She’d not know the difference. It’s just a PayPal payment and you pay PayPal.

Bfelix

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ladies I'm so excited I will have the funds for this!!! I just need to sell a few things to make up the difference. I hope it doesn't sell in the mean time!!! I can't do layawayay only bc I don't now when my stuff will sell. I'm listing tomorrow and then if they don't sell soon I may send to Grace for consignment. hoping they sell quickly though. The earrings I have listed before and had 2 ladies who wanted them before I chickened out and decided I couldn't part with them but that was BEFORE I found '"the one" lol, now I can part with things that I never would have before, it's amazing what love can do lol...hoping the earrings, my e-ring and my bangle will all sell like hot cakes!!! I literally would never have dreamed of separating from these treasures until I laid eyes on this diamond :) Hoping it won't sell before I have all the funds!

Before you consign with Grace, I would list everything on here for the PSers to buy. I imagine you will get a lot of response. I understand that your Ering is a high end item but you may have a buyer here. It is gorgeous :kiss2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Before you consign with Grace, I would list everything on here for the PSers to buy. I imagine you will get a lot of response. I understand that your Ering is a high end item but you may have a buyer here. It is gorgeous :kiss2:

What are you selling? :D
I am going to do this, thank you..She saw my GIA 1.51 K SI1 14k w/22k wash bangle in person said she would list it for for $7400 which after fees I'd have $6300...so I listed a tad less than that in hopes if it moving quickly. I just listed...Ahhhhh it was painful. This oec bangle is the dreamiest lol. But I have my eyes on the prize.

My e-ring is currently with DK getting a new rhodium etc. Oh man I don't know if I'll be able to part with it and I may actually not have to after I sell my rb halo dangles...off to list another painful item...eyes on the prize, eyes on the prize lol

I listed on LT...should I list on PS also? How do I do that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results