shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting a Chrysoberyl ring made at a jeweler

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty, especially the photos on your hand. Congrats on getting it!

helen0rz

Rough_Rock
Loves Vintage|1463683495|4033657 said:
It's so pretty, especially the photos on your hand. Congrats on getting it!
Thank you! I find it crazy that it's never the same when I look at the picture. Sometimes I see more green and sometimes I see more yellow. It's weird!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great to hear it was returned and you could get it. Also great to hear you love it! I'll be very interested to see how this is set.

helen0rz

Rough_Rock
Just want to do a quick update! My ring is done and I have it now! Here are some pics, and I do apologize for crappy images.

img_4768.jpg
img_4769.jpg
img_4770.jpg
img_4771.jpg
img_4772.jpg

thank you Niel and all those who helped me get to this point!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how beautiful! So unique but in a way that's still relatable and popular now. Do you love it??

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how this turned out! I hope you love it!

helen0rz

Rough_Rock
I do! When the design came back I was really concerned because I didn't know how I feel about milgrains, or how large the ballpark look it may be. When we did the 3D print of the ring itself it was fine. It's weird too because I generally like subtle jewelry but I really wanted a vintage inspired ring to wear, which means lots of the scroll works and whatnot. Everything turned out better than expected. I really like the chrysoberyl and the yellow/green shifts, on top of that I had loose diamonds to incorporate so those got added too.

All in all, really great experience. I haven't start wearing it yet because we haven't made a formal announcement on the engagement, but I kept looking at the pictures and just to "double check" and think "yeah, it's pretty".

This makes me want to go get another piece commissioned~!

helen0rz

Rough_Rock
Also thanks you guys! I was also worried that it was going to be bulky because I want it dainty, but it wasn't an issue at all on my hand. Funny how perception works!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful result!
The ring looks beautiful on you. Both the stone and the setting radiate uniqueness and beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results