shape
carat
color
clarity

Get to know you...a quick questionaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Hope you all don''t mind if I post a quick questionaire since I feel I could be around for awhile I don''t know much about everyone.

If anything seems to personal just skip it:)

How long have you been dating bf and what is a brief synopsis of how you met?

Bf and I have been dating for about 14 months, I think only one other person on earth knows this but we met on match.com!

What is your age and your bf''s age and if you have children what is their age(s)? If no kids what about pets, they are like kids!

Me 32, BF 31, most precious little girl on earth 3-1/2 (mine from my first marriage). No pets right now.

Have you ever been married?

Yes and even though it sucked I don''t regret it because it''s made me who I am and I have my beautiful little girl!

What is your occupation or if you''re in school what do you want to be when you grow up?

I work in the accounting field for a company that manufactures parts for airplanes. When I grow up though I want to be a professional shopper or a wine maker!

Briefly, what will your wedding/honeymoon most likely be like?

Wedding will be a small destination wedding to someplace sorta local since there are so many awesome places where I live (Pacific Northwest) and the honeymoon will be in Mexico with lots of Margaritas and...um you know!

Do you plan on having children, if so how many?

We''d like to have just one since I already have one.

Hobbies and any other interesting facts about you:

Shopping, drinking Starbucks coffee, wine tasting, snow skiing, mountain biking and playing lots of card and board games! Interesting fact about me is I was raised by a single Dad until I was about 5. He''s totally my hero and the smartest man on the planet! Oh and I''m only 5 feet tall!

OK I hope that''s not too many Q''s, feel free to add on!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
We met in November of 05 at a mutual friends party and started "officially" dating on December 12th, 2005. So... we've been together 3 years, 7 months, 19 days! lol

What is your age and your bf's age and if you have children what is their age(s)? If no kids what about pets, they are like kids!
I'm 19, bf is turning 21 in Oct. No kids (thank goodness lol) and no pets together.. we still live at home
7.gif
until November

Nope!

What is your occupation or if you're in school what do you want to be when you grow up?
I work at an Interior Design studio as a design assistant and Interior Designer.. I take college classes for it online but have been around the business since I was
-1 lol... my mom is an Interior Designer so I went on appointments with her since I was a baby!

we are planning on getting married at the church we attend together.. I've been going there since I was four so I really want my pastor to marry us. Our reception will most likely be at a BEAUTIFUL event center about 45 min away from where we live. For our honeymoon, we plan on going to St. Lucia, Antigua or on a cruise somewhere.

We'd like to have at least one of each (boy and girl) and maybe a third child.

I've loved to sing since I was born, I've played piano for the past 10+ years.. I LOVE to read but don't have much time for it. I was born on memorial day (kinda kool?). I have never been tanning (the fake kind) or dyed my hair, or had acrylic nails.. i'm all natural! lol. Law fascinates me and if I wasn't an interior designer, I would have def. given law school a shot! I LOVE classic rock music.. Journey is my favorite band.. Love Metallica, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rush, Poison and the like.. I'm pretty much obsessed with Elton John's and Billy Joel's Music. Oh, not much of a country fan but I LOVE Keith Urban and Taylor Swift.. I know.. frontrunner lol.
Oooh! and I'm a closet Spice Girls Fan! And I'm a sims 1/2/3 NERD!

My favorite sport is Baseball and I love the Yankees but Bf's a red sox fan so the rivalry can make games a lil "tense" for us.
but we're both clevelanders so our main team will always be the indians!
That's it for now?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
one one of these in a while. I'll play. Looks like your small destination wedding sounds dreamy winelover!

It's a long story so I'll try to keep it short. When we met, he was living in Minnesota and I was in Colorado. (Both still in high school) That was 11 years ago. So our first year together was LDR. He moved to Colorado to be with me (10 years in August) So we sort of have two anniversaries...

What is your age and your bf's age and if you have children what is their age(s)? If no kids what about pets, they are like kids!
Just turned 28. FF is turning 28 in September

Nope

What is your occupation or if you're in school what do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm a graphic designer

Dreamy, romantic, dreamy, romantic...I'd love an outdoor wedding in July or perhaps in the fall...
Honeymoon has got to be either Italy (Lake Como, Milan, Tuscany & Rome) or Hawaii (O'ahu)

Unsure yet if we want children. But if so, no more than 2. I would only have 2 btw if I enjoyed the first one. So maybe only one.

I love to paint oil paintings. Very interested in travel topics. A vegetarian since the age of 4...

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These threads are fun! You learn about others and also reflect on yourself.

BF and I have been dating for almost 2 years now! We met at a car show, that our european car club was sponsoring. We had discussed his supercharger online before we met, through the car club, but he didn't know I was a girl, and the convo was strictly informational. After the car show, we have talked every day since!

I am in my early twenties, and BF is in his early thirties. No children, he has two hilarious cats, and I am hoping to soon have a Maltese puppy!

Nope! I have had a few other serious relationships, but I never pictured myself ending up with any of them.

I have a large network of internet businesses, and am about to finish college. I think I am doing what I will be doing when I grow up. Plus, investing all the money I make-- that's what I will probably be doing in the years to come!

Our wedding will probably be very extravagant and black tie formal. But I don't want to have more than 200 guests. And our honeymoon will be in some paradise, isolated for a month of relaxation! At least that's what I imagine it will be like
30.gif

Two or three I hope! But BF's mom and dad had more than 50 disabled foster children come through their home when he was growing up, so he is still relishing his kids-free time. I think it definitely affected his outlook on children and their effects on a marriage.

I love diamonds and colored stones! But doesn't everybody lol. Like I mentioned I am a big car enthusiast, and I am especially enjoying my new Lamborghini. Except I had no idea how hard it is to find a decent place to park it!

I love playing Clue, I literally scroll through my phonebook until 2 people agree to come over and play! I am also a huge scrapbooker and love crafts in general. That is what I do when I am upset or stressed--- I make stuff. I think I am a shopping addict as well, with my biggest weakness being Neiman Marcus. I feel happier the minute I walk into the store! I am also an active member right now on a Maltese forum so I can learn as much as possible about the breed!

I frequently travel in Europe and my true love is Paris. I am also an only child, and have managed to pull through college with a 4.0 GPA. While it doesn't mean much after you get your first job, I am very proud of myself for never letting it slip. So that's a little about me!

NewGirlnTown

Rough_Rock
I''m new but been a lurker/stalker forever! This is a great place to introduce myself and my story for the first time... Great idea!

Bf and I have been dating for 3 years and we met through mutual friends awhile back. We were friends for awhile until feelings got in the way.

What is your age and your bf''s age and if you have children what is their age(s)? If no kids what about pets, they are like kids!

Me - 24 bf -25 ... we currently have no kids.. and hopefully not for awhile... Pets... I love my two babies!

Nope never.

What is your occupation or if you''re in school what do you want to be when you grow up?

I''m currently a full time student at a university.... working towards my biology degree.

Wedding.. haven''t thought that far. Hopefully the honeymoon would be relaxing and sunny!

I love kids and would eventually love to have at least 2 but no more than 4!

I love to read. Romance novels are a great stress reliever. Lisa Kleypas is my absolute favorite! I also think my bf already got my ring! Just waiting for it to come now! yay!

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock

BF and I have been together for three years. We attended the same university, but we first met on Facebook.

I am 21, BF is 22, and I have a 1 year old cat-child named Edward (yes, I totally named him after Edward Cullen).

Nope.

I work as a nurse assistant, and although I do attend school, I am unsure as to which major/career I would like to pursue.

I would like to elope, but BF wants the big, white church wedding. So we''ll see!

We''d like 2 or 3-absolutely no more than 4.

I LOVE "The Office," and I quote it constantly. I''m really into musical theater-I LOVE being on stage. Almost everything I own is pink. I am a die hard Republican.

les12

Shiny_Rock
We''ve been together for just over 7 years. Met at a highschool track meet, and instantly fell in love.. hah just kidding. He was really funny and I had a boyfriend, we became friends, my boyfriend didn''t work out, we were about 15 at the time, and we started "going out" haha. It was a pretty quick process, and somehow it was the best decision either of us ever made.
We are both 22, no kids. No pets together either, though he has a dog which I half-bought for christmas last year:
Nope, never married.
Just graduated, I work in retail, where I do some graphic design work as well. Once I move out of state with my future hubby, I''d love to do something with graphic design or something else creative.
It will be absolutely beautiful! I still have yet to book any locations because I''m still waiting on that proposal, but it will be a catholic wedding with a reception that is hopefully outdoors. Springtime or fall.
Absolutely! At least 3, though I think I would want 4:) We love kids.
I love The Office too! But even more, I love love loveee Arrested Development! Other than that I really like creative projects, margaritas, live music, dogs, Jack Nicholson, Wes Anderson movies (movies in general).. I could go on.. but I''ll stop there.

4ever

Ideal_Rock

Depends on what you think "counts". We met on an online game 4 years ago, we met in person 2 years ago. We count from when we met online because neither of us wanted to date anyone else etc but many people would count from when we got together in person.

Me 20 (21 in Oct, yay!), Him 29. No kids.

Nope

I''m in my last semester of uni, will most likely being going into the TV industry in directing, producing, project managing or camera operation.

Who knows. He''s from the Uk I''m from New Zealand so it could be a small intimate ceromony in either country or a smaller DW anywhere in between. I''m deffinatly pro small wedding tho.

Maybe two. BF def wants more then 1.

Um.....I have a PS addiction, I''m rather tall and ginger, I like my wine, I''m on a resent health kick in an attempt to loose the weight I gained after BF moved in (He''s such an enabeler), I am a full time uni student. I like to cook and bake. Wow, I sound really boring....

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
These can be fun
1.gif

We have been dating for almost seven years, and met at work.

We''re both 27. DBF is five weeks older than I am. No children, just two cats.

No, I have never been married.

I work for the State of Florida, doing media relations and community outreach.

We''re planning a December 2010 event. More than likely, we''re heading to the courthouse for the license and to be officially married. After that, we''ll have a very small (family only) dinner at a restaurant (TBD) to celebrate our marriage. Then, we head off to Europe for two weeks, in which we''ll do a ceremony at a castle in the United Kingdom. The castle is TBD
1.gif
After the ceremony, pictures and all of the good stuff, we''ll spend a couple more days in the UK, then head to France and Germany.

We''ve also discussed having a very small (family only) ceremony on the beach instead of going to the courthouse. That''s still up in the air.

At this time, we don''t plan on having children. However, we are leaving our options open. If we decide to have children, it won''t be for another 6-7 years after we marry.

I enjoy distance running and racing, triathlon, cycling, swimming, kayaking, traveling, good wine and beer, good food and friends, reading, discussing current events, listening to music and just hanging out at home.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock

We have been dating four years and ugh...I hate how we met...online.

I am 29 next month, bf is 32. He has a son who is 4 and we have two dogs Fred who is 9 and Petey who will be 6 next month.

Nope. Neither of us. I never wanted to get married until him.

I am an ultrasound technologist and he is an attorney.

Small personal wedding and we haven''t decided on the honeymoon but he has mentioned Hawaii a few times.

We are on the fence about having one or not. There are huge advantages and disadvantages to both.

Hmmm...ps has become my hobby since it is so dang hot outside! I like to read, spend time with my dogs and my bf and go to the beach.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Christinaruns-mini thread jack...where in Florida are you? Some of us are thinking about doing a FL GTG.

simplefears

Rough_Rock
We have been dating just over 5 1/2 years. He was a friend of an ex-boyfriend, we went to high school together.

We are both 22, I will be 23 next month. We have 2 adorable siamese-mix cats, they are a little over a year old now.

Nope.

I''m a web designer at Luice Design. I''ve also created my own line of reusable products (just a reusable bag and cloth napkins right now) but so far I''ve only sold them to family and friends.
14.gif

I found a beautiful chapel in California, but I''d rather have all my family be able to come, so we will most likely stick with something here in FL. For our honeymoon we are thinking about cruising in Hawaii or Italy

Someday, but not for a while, 2

Hobbies and any other interesting facts about you
My main hobby is cars, I''m really interested in alternative fuels. I also know a lot about the piercing industry, I learned about the importance of jewelry quality through my research in that area.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Cute little poll

1 year 3 months, we met on-line on a type of social web site.

Me 35, BF 37. We have five cats total, 2 mine (Katie and Jesse) and 3 his (Twilo, ESPN, and Noname). Oh, and Jaime 2 the bet fish

Yes, for 11 months. I''ve been divorce 11 years now. I learned so much and it took me all this time to find the right person.

I work in mortgage underwriting for a large national bank. If I could do anything I''d be a cake designer.

Very small wedding here locally, probably just parents and maybe a few friends. No honeymoon right away. We''ll be saving for a big trip for the following year to Switzerland or Alaska.

No. I am unable to have children and he does not want any. We''d be happy if it happened on accident but we won''t be trying.

I also love Starbucks, reading, baking, sushi. We go boating a lot, bass fishing mostly. I''m 5''3" and have tattoos but you''d never know I had them. My hair is to my waist, curly and dark. My most embarrassing fact: I own over 200 nail polish :) BF loves this about me and I think it''s adorable.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

We met on myspace, and he tried to get me to meet him IRL for over a year. I was resistant because well it's MYSPACE! He noticed we had a common friend and bugged the crap out of him to introduce us. Finally after being bugged for like 6 months I agreed to meet him at a party our friend was throwing, and well the rest is history.

Me, 24 going to be 25 in 2 weeks and he is 26 (27...eeeeek I dunno), and we have the most adorable puppyface (see avatar)

Nope, and neither has he.

I just got hired on as part of a management team for a promnent mall store (brookstone), and he is an IT specialist for Sportsline.com

I want something vintage and unique yet still alittle traditional...THIS is almost exactly what we want. Honeymoon, anything fun somehting with museums and delicious food, I'm thinking chicago then a trip to new york.

At least one, I would also LOVE to adopt

We are such nerds, video games and comic books. We have really beautiful furniture thtat is adorned with my action figures and we both play alot of table top...
16.gif
I'm also a freelance artist in my spare time

jeg80

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone...nice to "meet" you all

We''ve been dating 15 months and we met on match.com

I''m 29 and he is 35; Neither of us has children

Neither of us has ever been married

I''m a pediatric echocardiographer (ultrasound of the heart on children)

Wedding will most likely be local with a firefighting theme, non religious ceremony, and laid back reception. Honeymoon will most likely me mountainous!

So he only wants one but I want two!

I like to shop,cook, read, workout, chase fire with my fireman, spend time with my 2 nephews and family, surf the internet.
I''m addicted to sugar free red bull and frosting is my weakness!
I guess an interesting fact would be that my hair has always been very long (down to low back) since I was 3!

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Fun! I love these little survey things.

A little over 2 years. We met when I crashed his birthday party.

I''m 25 and he''s 30. No kiddos, but we''re pug people!

Nope.

I was an economist, but now I''m in grad school for software engineering. I''d like to make video games or simulation software for a defense contractor.

I''d prefer to elope, but he''s into the big event with friends, family, and everyone we''ve ever met. I''m sure we''ll find some middle ground. Honeymoon we agree on -- we''re going to Africa!

We''d like to have children. I''m not sure how many; that''s for deciding on later.

Hobbies: running, swimming, and apparently now biking (training for my first tri!). I also bake compulsively, and I like to play lots of video games. Interesting fact: as big of a gamer nerd as I am, I''ve never played World of Warcraft. Also, I''m 5''0 too! I hate pants shopping.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock

We have been together for just over 3 and a half years - our anniversary is December 17 2005. We met whilst playing ultimate frisbee. We had known each other for two years before getting together, but I hadn''t noticed him until we went on a roadtrip together with a few other friends to Melbourne for a tournament.

I''m 22, he is 29. No kids, but we do have a Goose (well a puppy named Lucy but we call her the Goose). She is in my avatar. I have also lost a few pets this year - the Goose attacked my birds at my parents house (my dad let them out of their cage and then let her outside as well - I was really angry at him), my childhood dog passed away age 17 and three of our goldfish in our pond died when our friend decided to top up the water with tapwater when we were away
7.gif
All of this happened within two weeks..

No

I am graduating from law school on Monday. I have to complete my Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (October) and then I will be looking for a job as a lawyer, hopefully with a community legal centre or Legal Aid.

Secret wedding with immediate family and 1-2 old close friends each. Big reception at a later date. We are private people and don''t want to share our vows with lots of people, but want to celebrate later!

Honeymoon to New Zealand, Sunshine Coast Hinterland or somewhere tropical but not too expensive such as Fiji. Although the wedding will be in December, so Fiji would probably be really humid at that time (I think).

Yes! We both cannot wait to be parents. At least 2, possibly 3 depending on how we feel after the second.

Can''t think of anything at the moment??

Sorry... I was having issues with making the questions bold!

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock

We have been dating for almost 6 years. We met as freshman in college living in the dorms together. He was pretty wasted and I wasn''t and I left him in my dorm room and went out with another guy. When I came back there was a new screename on my AOL instant messenger buddy list, so we started talking.

I am 23 and he is 24. No kids, and one lizard :)

No.

I am a product developer for a very well known surf apparel company.

Hoping some place outdoors. I know of this one place but I believe it is pretty pricey. Honeymoon will be tropical :)

2 and then decide from there if we want 3.

I have clubbed thumbs and I can make an evening gown from nothing.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock

I''ve been dating my BF 4 months. We met when I bought his car - a gorgeous significantly modded 350Z. We clicked instantly, talking the day he dropped off the car until 3 a.m. We have barely been apart since. We are truly and completely soul mates. It is incredible beyond words.

I''m 32, he''s 37. I have one son, Miller, who just turned 3.

I was married for 7 years. I feel like I was in a dark and horrible place, but since I had never been anywhere else, I thought it was normal. When my ex left me, the world was open to me and alive for the first time. So I am thankful to have been married to know what to avoid, and of course, because it brought me my true love, Miller.

I''m a lawyer, specifically a civil litigator.

We are eloping in a tropical destination, likely Hawaii.

Nope - one little monkey is enough in our house!!!!

Hobbies and any other interesting facts about you

I''m a car girl - can''t wait to twin turbo my Z!!! It is obviously rubbing off on Miller who announced today that his favorite hotwheel is the new Nissan GT-R (good boy!!) I have a minor shoe obsession, and love my CLs.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
---> We''ve been together just over 8½-years, now; met online (on ICQ) in Sept. ''00, met IRL in Jan. ''01, and have been together ever since!

---> I just turned 27, and he''ll be 30 in Nov.. We have a DD who will turn 5 next month!
40.gif

---> Nope.

---> As of right now, I''m a SAHM, for the summer, but will be going back to work at the end of this month, or early in Sept.. Just retail, but I love it. May be going back to school next year, once DD is in school full time, though. Thinking graphic design, or PSW.. 2 totally different things, but the both interest me.

---> It''s hard to say, as plans are constantly changing.. FF has always wanted an outdoor wedding in his parents'' backyard, but they''ve recently just put their house on the market, after buying a condo apartment, lol. Now part of me really wants to get married in the teeny-tiny church I got baptized in, but that means a LOT of commuting. It''s definitely be on the small(er) side, though.
We haven''t talked much about our honeymoon..

---> We have our DD, and would like to try for one more (I''m hoping sooner-than-later)! We were actually going to try back in December, when the proposal was planned, but due to finances, we''ve put both on the back burner for a bit.

---> I was born exactly 3-months early, weighing 1lb, 13oz.. I''m left-handed. I love reading, and used to write poetry.. haven''t for years, though, and I miss it. Love Photoshop CS3, even though I''m sort of a noob at at. I''m very emotional, and will cry over just about anything. Total Daddy''s girl. I love New Kids on the Block, and I''m not ashamed to admit it (3 concerts in ''08/''09)!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
We have been dating 6.5 years, living together for 4.5. We met helping a mutual friend set-up a haunted house for his neighborhood on Halloween.
We are both 36 - he is 4 days older!! I have a cat that I brought to our relationship, then we got 2 more cats together. We also have a dog - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - my fur baby!!!

Nope!

I sell drugs! (pharmaceuticals!!) - that is NOT what I wanted to be when I grow up, still searching for that one!

Destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta!! We vacationed there in 2004 and it was a really special time for us. I want the ceremony to be romantic and the reception to be a big, fun party for my friends and family - maybe a live band!! We''ll probably just honeymoon from there - I''ve always wanted to go to San Miguel de Allende.

Yes! I know, I know, better get on it!!! I''d like to have two.
I love live music...going to concerts, festivals, etc. Love wine tasting and great food. I love movies. Love to travel. I love just hanging out with my girlfriends...I have a close group that I''ve been friends with since Junior High - it is so great to have frends that really *know* you!

Interesting fact: I was in the Army for 4.5 years out of college. Most people I tell this to are really shocked cuz I''m not exactly the Army "type." I even jumped out of airplanes!! Sometimes I can''t even believe I was in.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 2:28:25 PM
Author:winelover23

Wedding will be a small destination wedding to someplace sorta local since there are so many awesome places where I live (Pacific Northwest) and the honeymoon will be in Mexico with lots of Margaritas and...um you know!
Love the Northwest!! I lived in Tacoma for 3.5 years...it is so beautiful. I really miss it sometimes. My BF is from Oregon, so we have gone up there for visits.

And, LOVE Mexico and Margaritas!! That''s where we''re getting married.

You sound like my kind of gal!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 3:25:28 PM
Author: jaylex

I''ve loved to sing since I was born, I''ve played piano for the past 10+ years.. I LOVE to read but don''t have much time for it. I was born on memorial day (kinda kool?). I have never been tanning (the fake kind) or dyed my hair, or had acrylic nails.. i''m all natural! lol. Law fascinates me and if I wasn''t an interior designer, I would have def. given law school a shot! I LOVE classic rock music.. Journey is my favorite band.. Love Metallica, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rush, Poison and the like.. I''m pretty much obsessed with Elton John''s and Billy Joel''s Music. Oh, not much of a country fan but I LOVE Keith Urban and Taylor Swift.. I know.. frontrunner lol.
Oooh! and I''m a closet Spice Girls Fan! And I''m a sims 1/2/3 NERD!
Me, too!! I have a secret love for GLAM ROCK specifically!!! But, also LOVE Metallica...one of my favorite concerts!!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 7:53:56 PM
Author: simplefears

I found abeautiful chapel in California, but I''d rather have all my family be able to come, so we will most likely stick with something here in FL. For our honeymoon we are thinking about cruising in Hawaii or Italy
I LOVE this chapel!!! If we were getting married in Cali, that one was top on my list. I love how it integrates into nature.

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock

M and I have been dating for almost 4.5 years, living together for the last 2.5. We met in second year of undergrad (he was my lab partner, lol), got together 6 months later (I had a fling/bf when we met), then moved in together when we both started grad school in a different city.

We are both turning 24 this month (he's 3 days older), and have a fur-baby together. He's a 2.5 year old yorkie named Charley.

Nope.

I'm just finishing up my Master's in Biochemistry... as for what I want to do when I grow up, I'm trying to work that out now. Don't really know for sure!

I'm hoping it'll be romantic/classic/elegant/full of love, with all of our friends and family around. My dream would be to have it in the fall, hopefully with an outdoor ceremony!

Nope! FF and I don't want children of our own. People say we'll change our minds, but I really don't see it happening!

I love shopping, reading, cooking/baking, and I too am currently trying to get into my ideal shape (of course, to look good for engagement photos/wedding, lol). I'm actually in the search for a new hobby, and am considering photography, pottery, or something creative, because I miss having it in my life! I LOVE hanging out with my girlfriends, and am really looking forward to having the opportunity to do it more often now that grad school will no longer be consuming my life!!!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock

A year and a half - we met at pub trivia. My friends thought we were cute and flirting so one of them told him to drive me home. I thought, "but he could be a serial killer!" So far, he''s not.

Both late 20s, no kids. I do have two fantastic cats that he secretly loves although sometimes he pretends not to.

Nope for both of us.

Two lawyer couple! But I keep threatening to become a cheesemonger. Mmm...cheese.

Wedding plans in my head change weekly, so I have no idea. The only constant is that I want it to be on the small side and I want the food to be fantastic. No idea on the honeymoon - never really think about it.

We both assume we''ll have kids, but not for some time.

Cheese (see above), long-form journalism, naps. I''m currently trying to buy a scooter, but it''s been an ordeal!

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 7:25:26 PM
Author: stepcutgirl
Christinaruns-mini thread jack...where in Florida are you? Some of us are thinking about doing a FL GTG.

I''m in southeast Florida. Keep me posted on the meet-up, I''d love to come
1.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 4:06:30 PM
Author: CristinaRuns26.2

1.gif

Keep me post as well too please, Central FL here but I could certainly use a girl''s meetup :)

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 6:35:34 PM
Author: katomm

1.gif

Keep me post as well too please, Central FL here but I could certainly use a girl''s meetup :)

I''m southeast as well...St. Lucie County. I think we should start a thread over in hangout if we really wanna do a GTG.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 9:24:31 PM
Date: 8/1/2009 6:35:34 PM

Author: katomm

1.gif

I''m southeast as well...St. Lucie County. I think we should start a thread over in hangout if we really wanna do a GTG.

I''m in southeast florida tooo...
GTG yes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results