shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
My lab Pad is finally here! She's a true sunset beaut!

IMG_1372.jpg
Indoor shaded (no flash)

IMG_1371.jpg
Indoor shaded (with flash)

IMG_1367.jpg
Outdoor but not direct sunlight

IMG_1366.jpg
Bonus cat pic

First time seeing hand shot of this lab pad, like this saturated colour more than the more pastel ones that the trade refers to as pad commonly~

Really nice colour!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
First time seeing hand shot of this lab pad, like this saturated colour more than the more pastel ones that the trade refers to as pad commonly~

Really nice colour!

Thank you so much! I was a little worried initially because it looked orange to me but actually it's a perfect deep blend of pink and orange (at least, confirmed by my supportive mum :lol: )

The colour is so rich! I think the indoor photos show the most accurate colour, I'll have to find a different spot with better light for nicer outdoor photos... This was Gene's flame fusion material btw!

Double E

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! I was a little worried initially because it looked orange to me but actually it's a perfect deep blend of pink and orange (at least, confirmed by my supportive mum :lol: )

The colour is so rich! I think the indoor photos show the most accurate colour, I'll have to find a different spot with better light for nicer outdoor photos... This was Gene's flame fusion material btw!

I think the delicate mix of that pink and orange is extremely difficult to convey in photos, so I very much understand your initial worry~ But hey! This is a colour you can hardly get in natural stones even you are willing to break your bank! Enjoy it^^

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lab Pad is finally here! She's a true sunset beaut!

IMG_1372.jpg
Indoor shaded (no flash)

IMG_1371.jpg
Indoor shaded (with flash)

IMG_1367.jpg
Outdoor but not direct sunlight

IMG_1366.jpg
Bonus cat pic

I love it! I love how different lights bring out the different orange / pink tones. It’s gorgeous!! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You take one nap and you miss a great drop. :lol: The pink sapphire and tanzanite are already sold but I watched the videos and they are so gorgeous. I’m really hoping someone here snagged one of them (you know, so I can see more pics).

95147337-81C5-4817-A099-B74F291E766E.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I super did not need that big oval pad.

But I definitely bought it anyway. :wall:

I love the rich color of those sunset pads. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it. You know, and see some pics… :kiss2:

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
The ~3ct oval Pad? :D

That’s the one!! I have an 8x6 pad from him that was feeling a bit small…

I love the rich color of those sunset pads. I can’t wait to hear what you think of it. You know, and see some pics… :kiss2:

I will take a bunch as soon as I get it! Those colors are my kryptonite, too. I think I have two on the way right now. :oops2:

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
That’s the one!! I have an 8x6 pad from him that was feeling a bit small…

Ahhh you're going to love it! It's gorgeous! I had that Pad cut for me (I actually posted pics a page or two ago in this thread) but when it finally arrived, it wasn't quite the colour I needed for my ring, so I returned it. That aside, it is such a beaut! The cut is phenomenal! And if you really love rich sunset Pads, you're going to adore this one. The colour is so warm and fiery and cozy all at the same time!

rosethorn

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh you're going to love it! It's gorgeous! I had that Pad cut for me (I actually posted pics a page or two ago in this thread) but when it finally arrived, it wasn't quite the colour I needed for my ring, so I returned it. That aside, it is such a beaut! The cut is phenomenal! And if you really love rich sunset Pads, you're going to adore this one. The colour is so warm and fiery and cozy all at the same time!

I scrolled back and now I’m even more excited!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I am extremely nervous because I am new to colored stones in general but in my search I came across the pink sapphire cut as an OEC and being into the wine on a Friday evening as I was I could not resist the OEC.

Looks like it is on it's way to me!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
I am extremely nervous because I am new to colored stones in general but in my search I came across the pink sapphire cut as an OEC and being into the wine on a Friday evening as I was I could not resist the OEC.

Can't wait to see your hand shots !! I'm sure it'll be gorgeous :)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Those OEC cuts kill me and you almost never see them in colored gems. I can’t wait to see your pics of it. Congrats!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Those OEC cuts kill me and you almost never see them in colored gems. I can’t wait to see your pics of it. Congrats!!

Thanks, I am nervous as like I said I am new to colored stones so I can't say I know much about picking good ones but I really like vintage look type settings and old cut diamonds so I figured I had to try this!

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock

Oh you will love it. Gene recently cut one for me in OEC. It a beautiful cut.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you for the feedback! The biggest fear that I have is how accurate the color of a stone is when you are buying it online and when it shows up in real life. I am not a person who has a good eye for stuff like that.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock

Your stone looks amazing!! Congrats!! What does it measure if you don't mind answering? Just asking for reference about the size I ordered

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone looks amazing!! Congrats!! What does it measure if you don't mind answering? Just asking for reference about the size I ordered

It’s 6.4mm. I had Gene cut it for a existing setting. One thing though, it’s slightly more on the magenta side which I didn’t pick up from the photo.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It’s 6.4mm. I had Gene cut it for a existing setting. One thing though, it’s slightly more on the magenta side which I didn’t pick up from the photo.
Thank you, the one I have coming is 6.1 I think so a little smaller

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
So no pictures yet but the stone showed up today and so far it is awesome, the color looks prettier than it did on the site, but it's dark here already when I got it so I haven't seen it in natural light

This is the pink sapphire cut in OEC

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
So no pictures yet but the stone showed up today and so far it is awesome, the color looks prettier than it did on the site, but it's dark here already when I got it so I haven't seen it in natural light

This is the pink sapphire cut in OEC

Well excuse me Miss … where is it? :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results