shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered the Winza sapphire. I love the mix of blue and red. I find it very intriguing. He had one years ago that I absolutely loved but it was purchased before I got to it. sad :(( Hopefully this one will be just as gorgeous in person.

Better vendor pic
IMG_2711.JPG
How was it in person elle?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ruby is so pretty! That’s the exact ruby color I like. I hope that whoever buys it, loves it, appreciates it and spoils it.

Sorry, the above post sounds like how you would treat a kitten or puppy.

I can guarantee you that I've talked to my rings like their my babies. :lol::lol-2:
"Oh no, did I hit you? Let mommy look."
"You don't need that little fuzzy thing stuck in there. Let me get that out for you."
"You're so pretty."

ETA: We should start a thread. "The weirdest thing you've said to a piece of jewelry."

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can guarantee you that I've talked to my rings like their my babies. :lol::lol-2:
"Oh no, did I hit you? Let mommy look."
"You don't need that little fuzzy thing stuck in there. Let me get that out for you."
"You're so pretty."

ETA: We should start a thread. "The weirdest thing you've said to a piece of jewelry."
Lol! I love it! I’m glad I’m not the only one.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just now! But the tourmaline and mahenge are sold....
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 11.52.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 11.52.59 AM.png

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just now! But the tourmaline and mahenge are sold....
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 11.52.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 11.52.59 AM.png

Love the color of that tourmaline. Too bad it’s already sold but maybe a PSr will be the buyer so I can see more pics. :D

ETA: did the email even go out yet?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the color of that tourmaline. Too bad it’s already sold but maybe a PSr will be the buyer so I can see more pics. :D

ETA: did the email even go out yet?
No email yet. I just happened to be checking his site. @elle_71125 You should know who bought the stones...:twisted2:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please post pics so I can live vicariously! I had it in my cart, as I have a setting it would fit perfectly in, but was waiting for the video before completing purchase. Ah well...

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gene never got the videos posted. He said I bought them while he was updating the site. :geek2: I will share pics when I receive them, and when they are set. Goodness knows when that will be!

In the meantime, I bought this 2.725 ct. spinel a couple months ago. It never made it to the website. It is probably my most beautiful stone! I almost %@&* my pants when I saw it! :D
1993.jpg GeneSpinel2.JPG GeneSpinel.JPG

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe he took them down because I bought them while he was updating the site, and he didn't even finish the descriptions for them.

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Maybe he took them down because I bought them while he was updating the site, and he didn't even finish the descriptions for them.

Ah ok. If you ever decide to part with the mahenge garnet, do let me know. It’s pretty!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Alright, fess up! Who bought the gorgeous chrome tourmaline? I’m jealous and please share pics!
Not me, but I did buy the Pink Zircon.
2014.jpg

It's probably more brown in person but I've actually bought a pink Zircon just like this from Gene years ago but sold it when I was having some financial issues. I've regretted it ever since so I'm hoping this one will be similar.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2014.jpg

It's probably more brown in person but I've actually bought a pink Zircon just like this from Gene years ago but sold it when I was having some financial issues. I've regretted it ever since so I'm hoping this one will be similar.

I’m so excited to hear this. I am loving @PrecisionGem new “house of mirrors” cut and was hoping we’d be able to see more pics. :mrgreen2:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
2014.jpg

This looks so beautiful and I really wanted it but my funds are allocated somewhere else right now. But it seems it was meant for you! I hope you love it!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Alright, fess up! Who bought the gorgeous chrome tourmaline? I’m jealous and please share pics!

Oh man wasn’t that thing stunning! I wanted that and the zircon butnot a good time. I hope we see pics of both!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It makes me think of pink champagne. It’s an elegant ballet pink, not a sweet baby pink. I think it’s really pretty. Do you think it might be a little darker in person?

I asked Gene for more pics of this spinel. I think it’s too light for me but I thought I should post it because I know it’s going to be exactly what someone is looking for.

17FC8678-D2CD-441D-B67D-1232E81DF0EE.jpeg
635330AE-82FD-49CD-97F0-606B30D5D3A4.jpeg

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s big and brilliant, Elle! Somebody’s going to snap that up! Gene’s cutting is superb.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m pretty weirded out that that Tajik spinel is still showing as available when I know someone who “bought” it when he first dropped it. And yes, Elle, it is what she has been looking for! Hopefully his system updates soon!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m pretty weirded out that that Tajik spinel is still showing as available when I know someone who “bought” it when he first dropped it. And yes, Elle, it is what she has been looking for! Hopefully his system updates soon!
I had the same problem when I bought that zircon. It stayed available for over an hour after I bought it so I kept dreading I'm gonna get an email from Gene saying it was a system error and someone else already bought it. He said the website doesnt update autonlmatically and he has to manually go in and mark it as sold. I don't know whether or not it'll still let you purchase it though...

Hope that person got the stone she's looking for!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well that’s no good. I wonder if there’s a problem with the site or with the transaction going through. I don’t think he would have sent me pictures yesterday if he knew it had sold. :???:

I’m so glad someone bought it already. It’s really a beautiful and large spinel in one of my favorite shapes. :lickout:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was the lucky girl who got the Tajik spinel! I will be sure to post pictures for y’all!

:appl:

Yay!!! I’m so glad it went to a PSr. I can’t wait to see your pics of it. It’s huge! :love:
What do you think you’ll do with it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results