carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mtsapphirelovingannie|1441458100|3923936 said:
Arabella, congrats on you purchases! :appl: I hope you share them here when you get them. They are very pretty!

Someone said Gene was doing videos of the stones. I don't find those on his site. Do you have to request those or does he have another site?

The video can be seen on his 'What's new' page: http://www.precisiongem.com/page4/

_33982.jpg

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, lovesvintage, elle, and mtsapphirelovingannie -- Thank you all! :appl: I will definitely post pictures when I have them! I'm not sure when we'll start work on the pendant, but I'll be posting that somewhere when it's done too. Very excited!!

arabella

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone, just wanted to share some pictures of the purple garnet. It is such a cool and pretty stone. It's very hard to photograph, especially with just my phone, so I don't really think these pictures do it justice.

purple_garnet_1.jpg

purple_garnet_2.jpg

purple_garnet_3.jpg

purple_garnet_4.jpg

arabella

Shiny_Rock
One more!

purple_garnet_5.jpg

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
That purple garnet looks amazing! :love: So where are pics of your garnet, arabella?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arabella how pretty. It's a pretty good size too. :love:
I love the color (I think it shows well in the first and last pics).

I always use my cell too (because i'm too lazy to do it all with my camera. :roll: )

arabella

Shiny_Rock
_lovesvintage_|1441911298|3926188 said:
That purple garnet looks amazing! :love: So where are pics of your garnet, arabella?

I ended up sending it back :( I just don't like the way orange looks with my skin tone. It is a beautiful gem, but just didn't speak to me and I knew I likely wouldn't set it. I know there is someone out there who will love it more and set it into a ring or necklace. I'm trying to be a disciplined colored stone buyer!! It's super difficult! ;(

elle_71125 said:
Arabella how pretty. It's a pretty good size too. :love:
I love the color (I think it shows well in the first and last pics).

I always use my cell too (because i'm too lazy to do it all with my camera. :roll: )

Thank you Elle! Haha, me too! My camera is sitting somewhere in my office, and I know it needs to be charged. I need to get it ready so I don't have that excuse anymore!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arabella|1441914297|3926207 said:
_lovesvintage_|1441911298|3926188 said:
I ended up sending it back :( I just don't like the way orange looks with my skin tone. It is a beautiful gem, but just didn't speak to me and I knew I likely wouldn't set it. I know there is someone out there who will love it more and set it into a ring or necklace. I'm trying to be a disciplined colored stone buyer!! It's super difficult! ;(

Wondering how many people are going to email Gene now to get that orange garnet (I know I considered it). :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful purple Arabella!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking at Gene's newest stones? I love the buttery yellow of that zircon. :love:

Yellow zircon
image_3856.jpg

Blue sapphire
image_3857.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
elle_71125|1442363241|3928196 said:
Anyone looking at Gene's newest stones? I love the buttery yellow of that zircon. :love:

Yellow zircon
image_3856.jpg

Blue sapphire
image_3857.jpg

I love the parti sapphire! Gorgeous cut + color. :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The parti sapphire is rather dark but looks stunning

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gene's newest gems

Tanzanite
image_3935.jpg

Rhodelite garnet
image_3936.jpg

Amethyst
image_3938.jpg

tankyu

Rough_Rock
The tanzanite has sold already, maybe half an hour after the stones were posted. And no wonder; what a breathtaking color.

I'm seriously considering the amethyst, but it's a material I know nothing about!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That amethyst is simply stunning.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tankyu|1445289861|3939991 said:
The tanzanite has sold already, maybe half an hour after the stones were posted. And no wonder; what a breathtaking color.

I'm seriously considering the amethyst, but it's a material I know nothing about!

I agree. That amethyst is a gorgeous color and the cut looks devine. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That amethyst is worth considering. It has an amazing colour and cut.

tankyu

Rough_Rock
The newest stone are up, and boy did that "pad" sapphire go quick. It seemed like it sold within milliseconds (or was somehow alresdy sold before the drop. Don't know if Mr. Flanigan does that.)

Gem 1706- Fancy Tanzanite
1706.jpg

Gem 1707- Sapphire
1707.jpg

Gem 1708- Spinel
1708.jpg

Gem 1709- Ruby
1709.jpg

And by the time I finished writing this, the spinel has sold as well. Wow.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somebody please buy the ruby! I can't spend $2K right now because I need it to pay DK for my cuprian setting. :lol:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1445964909|3942607 said:
Somebody please buy the ruby! I can't spend $2K right now because I need it to pay DK for my cuprian setting. :lol:

Ahhh - was too late ;( . It's sold. :boohoo: My hubby will be happy.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
it's "sold"- so unless you broke down and bought it, someone else got a Gorgeous gem!!

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
pinkjewel|1445966475|3942620 said:
it's "sold"- so unless you broke down and bought it, someone else got a Gorgeous gem!!

Yes, I was to know who got it. It was in my cart and I was checking out when it I got a message saying "cart empty". :wall:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm happy just to see the array of stunning stone colors on his new offerings page. Reminds me of a basket of easter eggs. :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! Such beauties :love:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Yes this was I deed an amazing drop. The winza is gorgeous. So many Winzas that have decent clarity have black specs in them and the others are more cloudy. This is a super gem. Love the tanzanian sapphire and the Vietnamese spinel as well. Sigh....

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too lusted after that ruby :love: , however, my piggy bank is empty!

I hope someone on here has bought it.

DK :))

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I got the Vietnamese spinel? I haven't gotten a refund on the purchase nor a shipping confirmation yet. The other stones are definitely yummy. Wondering who got that ruby? My CS bling fund couldn't handle a purchase like that right now.

arabella

Shiny_Rock
lovesvintage, I am in the same boat as you. I *think* I got the pad sapphire, but I didn't get a refund or confirmation either. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I always seem to strike out on Gene and Brad's drops... I think I'm like 1 for 5 or 6 combined :doh: :lol: I tried for the tanzanite last week. The color is outstanding, and the fact that it was unheated was a big bonus.

I seriously considered the ruby. I was about 80% there and then it was sold. I felt simultaneous relief and sadness! Haha. What an amazing stone!! I sure do hope someone here got it so we can all drool over lots more pictures.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, hope you got the pad sapphire, arabella! Glad it may potentially belong to a PSer. :) Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. The last time I lost out on a stone from Gene, I was refunded in about two hours, so I am having positive thoughts on this for you and me. Wow, you must have been super quick because that sapphire was marked as sold when I went to the link to get to his page the moment I knew, which was very quickly this time around. This is my second attempt at one of his drops. That tanzanite was such a beauty! I would have loved to have that one too! I think the unheated factor is a bonus too. :) I know that some people's taste differ when it comes to blue sapphires, but I did end up getting that oval, nontreated dark toned one from him that had been on his website for a while. I love it! Very hard for me to photograph though. Only gem I have been able to buy directly from him.

I really do hope to see more pics of that ruby too. One day I would love to have an emerald cut in a CS.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results