shape
carat
color
clarity

Gene's newest stones (precision gem)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone commissioned a lab stone from him recently? Interested in hearing about your experiences

Are you looking to do one from him and want some feedback beforehand or wanting to compare with your own recent experience?

Possibly start a new thread specifically for that (and in the lab forum ) and someone might chime in, instead of this thread geared towards his drops.

:)

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually try to list only the current drop, but I missed the last 1 or 2 so I’m just throwing it all in. That blue sapphire looks gorgeous (sad I missed that one) and the hot pink sapphire looks so bright!

IMG_8897.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg
IMG_8899.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got the single rhodolite garnet! Big delay in me posting these pics, but here they are! I bought this in early August.

Inside:
IMG_4696.jpg

Outside:
IMG_4719.jpg

I think this one is with flash?
IMG_4729.jpg

What a beautiful color! I love those bold flashed of magenta. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New drop. That pad sapphire looks beautiful (kinda sad I missed that one). Maybe the owner will be a PSer and we’ll get to see some pics.

IMG_8977.jpeg

IMG_8978.jpeg

IMG_8979.jpeg

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
New drop! That beautiful pink & blue winza would be mine, if I wasn’t saving up for a setting. I haven’t seen one like that in AGES! Man, over here tempting myself. :lol:

IMG_9479.jpeg

IMG_9480.jpeg

I wasn't fast enough. That winza sapphire is gone. :( I hope a PSer got it-I'd like to see it again.

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't fast enough. That winza sapphire is gone. :( I hope a PSer got it-I'd like to see it again.

It was gone within three hours of posting. On Gene’s website, I mean. I was tempted for a minute, too, but right now I need my funds elsewhere. One moment I was looking at it, and next time I refreshed the page it was sold. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too, but it’s not looking that way. I would have loved seeing more pics of that one. :kiss2:

It was gone within three hours of posting. On Gene’s website, I mean. I was tempted for a minute, too, but right now I need my funds elsewhere. One moment I was looking at it, and next time I refreshed the page it was sold. :D
Same here. I’m saving to set something I already own but, boy oh boy, that one was super tempting! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m really hoping a PSer snagged that partí sapphire. I think they’re so freaking cool and I’d love to see more pics. Do we have any PSers with partí sapphires? I think I’m going to spend some time searching now. :mrgreen:

IMG_9562.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results