shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemvara studs for halos

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello all! A little share... I've wanted to start collecting studs to go in my IDJ halos, and was pleased to find some affordable options at Gemvara. These are 5mm martini set in yellow gold, London blue topaz. They're a decent fit and though they're lighter and brighter than I expected, I really love the color. Here they are...

img_9567.jpg

img_9569.jpg

img_0313.jpg

img_0322__1_.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow your new topaz studs look wonderful in the earring jackets! Love that beautiful blue with the white diamonds, lovely choice! :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful shade of blue and they look so regal in your gorgeous jackets! Enjoy wearing those beauties!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I love the beautiful blue color with your gorgeous jackets! :appl: Looks like a pretty good fit too! Great find! :clap:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
The studs look amazing in your halo jackets! What a beautiful shade of blue! :appl:

I thought that they would be a deeper blue also so I am glad that you posted pics. I was contemplating ordering the same studs from Gemvara to go with a Bezeled London Blue Topaz pendant that I own.

Thanks for sharing!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! And Crystal, I'm so glad this was helpful. They're lovely quality, and I do love this color, but it's definitely more "teal" than the London blue I'm used to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results