shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemstones & Gold Treasures Instagram seller

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

has anyone bought from Gemstones & Gold Treasures (Leslie)? Any reviews of the interactions and prices?

She has pretty eternities, but I’m a little hesitant to buy $$ goods on Instagram. I’ve only had small value purchases from Instagram so far!

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
Oops maybe this would be more appropriate for antique and vintage sub forum. Flagging it to have it moved!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Elise_k Yes, that's her. She's very easy to work with and her stuff is beautiful and her prices are better than most! I'm sure if you bought and needed to return she would work with you. (Always good to check on return policies before purchase though). Two items I picked up in person, some earrings I bought she over nighted via Fed Ex- well packaged. I would definetly recommend her as trustworthy. Mention Christy sent you :)

20210118_113237.jpg

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I just purchased three bands from her but don't have them yet. She offers a return policy (it's a pretty quick one; 3 business days from receipt to return, no questions asked) and has been super responsive. But I don't have the goods in my hand yet to give you a full report. :)

WellsyBells

Rough_Rock
I have bought a ring from her and currently making payments on a pair of earrings! I have nothing but good things to say. She shipped via fedex, insured, with tracking number. The ring looked exactly as it did in pictures and videos! She is so sweet and was helpful when I was trying to decide what to purchase. I definitely recommend!

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!!

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Those eternities are what dreams are made of!!

@WellsyBells @lovetodream
Did you use PayPal or transferwise for payment?

I mailed her a check. She gave me her best offer that way since she won't have to pay fees. She also does Zelle but my bank isn't a member so the max $$ I could send wouldn't pay for the rings.

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Is it pretty standard that instagram sellers don't post prices? I clicked through some of her posts and only saw pricing on one. I don't use instagram much but it always makes me hesitant because I don't want to waste anyone's time if it's more than what I'm looking to spend at the moment.

Is it pretty standard that instagram sellers don't post prices? I clicked through some of her posts and only saw pricing on one. I don't use instagram much but it always makes me hesitant because I don't want to waste anyone's time if it's more than what I'm looking to spend at the moment.

I've noticed that with Instagram, too. It's just too much pressure for me to try and figure out pricing, what's been sold already, which posts are just to "show off the bling," etc. I need time to marinate on things!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I actually asked Leslie about this (our first meeting turned in to a 2 hour lunch, lol). She said she prefers to be contacted to establish rapport. She made a good point: that just listing a price does nothing to start communication. She said she can get to know her customer and find out what they are looking for. And that she may have other items of interest available.
But I too sometimes get frustrated, especially if I have never bought from someone before. I'm much more willing now to DM with questions then I used to. I figure if they didn't want to be bothered with DMs they'd just list a price.

I actually asked Leslie about this (our first meeting turned in to a 2 hour lunch, lol). She said she prefers to be contacted to establish rapport. She made a good point: that just listing a price does nothing to start communication. She said she can get to know her customer and find out what they are looking for. And that she may have other items of interest available.
But I too sometimes get frustrated, especially if I have never bought from someone before. I'm much more willing now to DM with questions then I used to. I figure if they didn't want to be bothered with DMs they'd just list a price.

That's a good point. I hadn't considered that perspective. Ah well. It's probably a good thing that there's a few more steps involved before I buy something :lol:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I have bought from her too. She is justly lovely. @CHRISTY-DANIELLE turned me on to her and her prices are quite good. I got a marquis band for much less than I had seen elsewhere. The engraving is lovely and she shipped it super fast. She does zelle and venmo and let me split payments over two days so I wouldn't run into minimums. I have my eye on another band already.

She also looks out for you, I inquired about a pair of earrings that were out of my range and she showed me the next time she had something for a bit less. They got snapped up but I really appreciate that in a vendor. She is also super responsive which is wonderful.

WellsyBells

Rough_Rock
Just had to show you what showed up today from Leslie! I am in love. Also have no idea how to embed so apologies. PXL_20210123_210212497.PORTRAIT.jpg

I am so jealous of that bottom one!! I have that but with diamonds, and I am dreaming of owning an emerald one to stack with it. So beautiful!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I'm green with envy (ill show myself out :) they positively glow!

Just had to show you what showed up today from Leslie! I am in love. Also have no idea how to embed so apologies. PXL_20210123_210212497.PORTRAIT.jpg

I'm looking to get my own sapphire band. May I ask what mm are the bands in your stack?

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking to get my own sapphire band. May I ask what mm are the bands in your stack?

The middle emerald band is 4mm and the one with diamonds and emeralds on top is 3mm. I never got the size of the smallest one but would guess 2.5 or 2.75 based on the others?

I love sapphires too and if emeralds weren't my birthstone, they'd be my second pick. Can't wait to see what you find!

The middle emerald band is 4mm and the one with diamonds and emeralds on top is 3mm. I never got the size of the smallest one but would guess 2.5 or 2.75 based on the others?

I love sapphires too and if emeralds weren't my birthstone, they'd be my second pick. Can't wait to see what you find!

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely be back with pics if and when I find my stack.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
I am so jealous of that bottom one!! I have that but with diamonds, and I am dreaming of owning an emerald one to stack with it. So beautiful!!

Does she make these rings to order or are they vintage finds?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! @AnastasiaBeaverhausen gorgeous! I get a lot of enjoyment out of my sapphire eternity and think you will find the same holds true with yours!

The engraving on the sides is so good too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results