shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemstones & Gold Treasures Instagram seller

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The great thing about an eternity is that it always looks good, you never have to worry about it spinning to the underside ;-)

The great thing about an eternity is that it always looks good, you never have to worry about it spinning to the underside ;-)

Very true. Plus I bought one that's a 1/4 size bigger than I need so I can stack to my heart's content!! Muahahaha.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
I’ve also bought three bands from Leslie and they’re the best rings! And she’s the sweetest person to work with! Here’s two of them! The carre cut and marquise Ruby on the bottom. 3E8B935F-903A-486B-B441-CD32FF456293.jpeg

Attachments

• 1DE90931-369E-40F7-BA7F-E35954DAE393.jpeg
    1DE90931-369E-40F7-BA7F-E35954DAE393.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 52

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I’ve also bought three bands from Leslie and they’re the best rings! And she’s the sweetest person to work with! Here’s two of them! The carre cut and marquise Ruby on the bottom. 3E8B935F-903A-486B-B441-CD32FF456293.jpeg

I told Leslie I'm dying for a carre band! That's gorgeous!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I can’t find her Instagram. What is it again?

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Elise_k Yes, that's her. She's very easy to work with and her stuff is beautiful and her prices are better than most! I'm sure if you bought and needed to return she would work with you. (Always good to check on return policies before purchase though). Two items I picked up in person, some earrings I bought she over nighted via Fed Ex- well packaged. I would definetly recommend her as trustworthy. Mention Christy sent you :)

20210118_113237.jpg

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, love ring stack you have! I hope you don’t mind me asking as I’m currently considering a band from Leslie. How mm are your emerald and sapphire bands? They look to be just the right size for what I’m looking for. Did she describe the sapphire as medium or dark shade? I’m having a hard time figuring out how dark the sapphires will be in person. I’m in Canada so would rather not have to exchange/return anything due to custom. And, how to you find the quality of her stones? Thank you in advance.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, love ring stack you have! I hope you don’t mind me asking as I’m currently considering a band from Leslie. How mm are your emerald and sapphire bands? They look to be just the right size for what I’m looking for. Did she describe the sapphire as medium or dark shade? I’m having a hard time figuring out how dark the sapphires will be in person. I’m in Canada so would rather not have to exchange/return anything due to custom. And, how to you find the quality of her stones? Thank you in advance.

Hi! Both bands are 3mm. The blue sapphire is beautiful. I love the cut...it just grabs the light! The stones are natural sapphire so they have subtle differences in shade, which adds to the appeal for me. I would say medium blues in bright light, more navy in low light. But even in low light the frenchcut facets are visible.
I compiled a few random pictures to show you it in different lighting. I have been very happy with it since day 1. And I wear it a lot! :)
20210502_012317.jpg

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! Both bands are 3mm. The blue sapphire is beautiful. I love the cut...it just grabs the light! The stones are natural sapphire so they have subtle differences in shade, which adds to the appeal for me. I would say medium blues in bright light, more navy in low light. But even in low light the frenchcut facets are visible.
I compiled a few random pictures to show you it in different lighting. I have been very happy with it since day 1. And I wear it a lot! :)
20210502_012317.jpg

They are gorgeous! Thank you so much, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE! She has 4 mm right now but I won’t be able to do more than 2 rings at that size. I’ll check with her if she has some 3 mm. I’m considering a cornflower blue but don’t know if it’ll be too light and would prefer a medium blue tone. Enjoy yours in good health. Thanks again! =)2

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen, I’ve been reading this thread and have asked about the sapphire band. Is yours 3 mm as well? I’m trying to decide between 3 mm and 4mm and is it the med blue? Leslie sent me some pics of the royal med blue but the color looks different than yours and @CHRISTY-DANIELLE.

@Fabfashion , I think 3mm is a great band size. Not too big, not too small! Maybe ask Leslie how representative the blue pic is compared to real life and I’m comparison to Christys color. She may remember how those bands looked. Can’t wait to see what you decide!!

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
@Fabfashion , I think 3mm is a great band size. Not too big, not too small! Maybe ask Leslie how representative the blue pic is compared to real life and I’m comparison to Christys color. She may remember how those bands looked. Can’t wait to see what you decide!!

Great idea, @RayRay. I’ll ask her about Christy’s ring. She doesn’t have any of the lighter Ceylon blue right now but I’m leaning towards getting that color just so that I know it won’t turn out too dark especially indoors. We have a long gloomy winter here in Canada so I need something bright and cheerful to brighten the days. :D

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Here she is! I love the ring as a small right hand ring. The design and the stones are beautiful. The only thing I don’t love is the polishing work someone (not Leslie) did at one point, not sure if it can be fixed by someone who knows what they’re doing? 62D1ADF0-D458-421E-B2E4-1B9B0C4526CB.jpeg FF7D8E8E-802E-42FB-B219-8DE3A0117A18.jpeg B796B000-24D8-4AB0-B6D9-29F43B135166.jpeg

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I love the profile.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooove that 3stone ring. Lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results