shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemfix Mahenges

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just saw these this morning, and my jaw hit the floor! Gorgeous!!!! I hope someone here scoops at least one of them up. They are more expensive than they were initially, but being the last of the original find, I still think the prices are a good.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Did anybody from here snag the Portuguese pair of sapphires? Those look very nice.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Please help me find the inner strength to resist....so hard not to click

It seems that just what one has been looking for comes only when one has already gone seriously over budget.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lot of really nice material, not just spinels.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm really sad that the AGL Certed 8x6 Sapphire has already been snagged. It looks GORGEOUS!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid said:
Please help me find the inner strength to resist....so hard not to click

It seems that just what one has been looking for comes only when one has already gone seriously over budget.

EXACTLY! :nono:

I love the big ruby, my dream-of-a-lifetime size, but no ca$h.

I'm going to go search through the couch cushions and see if there's a spare car in there that I can sell. :D

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1322843880|3072959 said:
Did anybody from here snag the Portuguese pair of sapphires? Those look very nice.

:saint: :bigsmile:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness the cushion is pending. I've been staring at it for the last 24 hours, trying to be strong. :naughty:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Neatfreak, you must post pictures!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
NF-You have great taste:)

Who got the modified cushion mahenge, it is :love: :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
maebelle said:
I'm really sad that the AGL Certed 8x6 Sapphire has already been snagged. It looks GORGEOUS!

I was looking at this one too and the other oval in that row and both are gone :cry: It's probably a good thing for my bank account though. Neatfreak, I can't wait to see your gorgeous new pair!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I knew our discriminating CSers would appreciate the beauty of these babies and snatch them up!! Congrats on the pair, Neatfreak! Please make sure you share!!

Anyone besides me lusting after that "pad" sapphire?? :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Upgradable|1322932791|3073505 said:
I knew our discriminating CSers would appreciate the beauty of these babies and snatch them up!! Congrats on the pair, Neatfreak! Please make sure you share!!

Anyone besides me lusting after that "pad" sapphire?? :love:

Most definitely!!

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
So, I am the smitten owner of the neon-glowy blue sapphire mentioned as "already taken" above.

Pictures in my icky office lighting, and my slightly more pleasant, but still flourescent, kitchen lighting. :love: Looked lovely in the lower lighting of my bedroom as well, but didn't take a pic.

These are the only two pictures for now, as I am now travelling, having left the evening I received the sapphire. I still haven't even seen this in sunlight! And I am dying to!

But I am just so thrilled with how the stone looks in my office, since unfortunately most of my time is spent there. You can see from my avatar, the bezeled oval sapphire ring I am wearing has great color in the sunlight, but darkens a lot indoors. Partially due to the bezel, I know. Not going to bezel this one, as much as I love bezels, don't want to lose any of that glow!

Sapphire Oval Mixed Cut
Weight: 2.02 cts
Measurements: 7.7x6.4 mm
Clarity: VS
Origin: Sri Lanka
Enhancements: Heat only

tntsapp1.jpg

tntsapp2.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color. Sigh. I never get tired of seeing gorgeous blue sapphires :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, it's incredible!!!!

Love all the stones on your hand, too. Love bezeled stones, and yours is a beauty!

- Anya

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
tntyau, I'm so glad you came with pictures! It truly glows and really keeps its color. Wear it in good heath!

yanaazul

Shiny_Rock
Thanks minousbijoux, GemFever, maebelle!

GemFever, love your bezel sapphire in your avatar, the granulation detail is perfect. More ideas! (oh, but mustn't bezel this one... but I love bezels so.)

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sapphire, wow! It really does seem to glow.

Neatfreak, may I ask about the sapphire pair? The website no longer shows the pending sale, did they not work out for you? I've been eyeing them too though they're a bit out of my price range. If you returned them, can I ask what you thought of them? Thanks!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color! Congratulations!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone!!! :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Looks like the cushion in the middle is back on the market

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1323814450|3080805 said:
Looks like the cushion in the middle is back on the market

I saw it on the site and liked it but it was a bit small. I wonder if it was returned for that reason.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Is it just me, or does that cushion look weird in the middle?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1324020548|3082729 said:
Is it just me, or does that cushion look weird in the middle?

Not that I notice. What do you see?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results