shape
carat
color
clarity

Gelin & Abaci TR-0055 what is the best price out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crosado

Rough_Rock
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and I was wondering if someone got more information about Gelin & Abaci TR-0055 tension set ring and its price in platinum. What I am looking for is the lowest price out there for the ring in full platinum and also using 2 accent stones instead of just one as shown in the attached picture. I am looking for 2 accent stones one on each side instead of just one on the right side as shown in the picture. I will supply the stones, I need the price for the ring and the biggest size allowed for accent stones.

I got a quote for a similar "Gelin & Abaci TR045, using your stones, will cost you $2,875.00." I simply think this is way too much for a platinum mounting and it makes me think that Gelin & Abaci is just charging way too much for a name. I welcome and appreciate any comments to this. Also, does anyone knows who could cast a copy of this ring in platinum for me and price range?

thanks
Carlos

TR-055_sidestone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results