Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Gelin & Abaci TR-0055 what is the best price out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crosado

Rough_Rock
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and I was wondering if someone got more information about Gelin & Abaci TR-0055 tension set ring and its price in platinum. What I am looking for is the lowest price out there for the ring in full platinum and also using 2 accent stones instead of just one as shown in the attached picture. I am looking for 2 accent stones one on each side instead of just one on the right side as shown in the picture. I will supply the stones, I need the price for the ring and the biggest size allowed for accent stones.

I got a quote for a similar "Gelin & Abaci TR045, using your stones, will cost you $2,875.00." I simply think this is way too much for a platinum mounting and it makes me think that Gelin & Abaci is just charging way too much for a name. I welcome and appreciate any comments to this. Also, does anyone knows who could cast a copy of this ring in platinum for me and price range?

thanks
Carlos

TR-055_sidestone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Our Favorite Jewels from the 2021 Golden Globes
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Paris Hilton is Engaged
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.