shape
carat
color
clarity

Garry H

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 3:45:11 PM
Author:kindred

I did not want to hijack Drewbot''s thread, but I saw you said his stone was slightly deep. Would you mind giving me your completely honest opinion on the one I posted below a while ago?

If anyone else who didn''t comment before wants to now as well, feel free!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/too-deep-need-image-scope-picture-help.104326/
Kindies, I think Garry is on his hols at the moment and only has internet access according to his hotel, but he might pop in and see this thread!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor''s stone because he''s a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn''t sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I hope he can. How about if I take out the mentions of where the stone came from?
3.gif
Actually, I can''t do that because I can''t edit my old posts.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 3:49:45 PM
Author: Chrono
Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor's stone because he's a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn't sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif
I don't think this diamond came from a PS vendor if I remember rightly....Its from Signed Pieces, a secondary market Tiffany isn't it Kind?

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is from a Signed Pieces ebay auction. I am pretty sure I have seen ads for them at the top of the PriceScope page, though, so I''m not sure if that makes them a competitor...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 4:18:15 PM
Author: kindred
It is from a Signed Pieces ebay auction. I am pretty sure I have seen ads for them at the top of the PriceScope page, though, so I''m not sure if that makes them a competitor...
I am not sure if they are or not to be honest as I haven''t had anything much to do with them, maybe someone else will know....

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
*bumping*

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor''s stone because he''s a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn''t sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif
yes he is a forum consultant not a PS dealer.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
To answer the OP I ditto what John said.
Its a little steep/deep typical Tiffany.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/4/2009 11:03:05 PM
Author: strmrdr

33.gif
yes he is a forum consultant not a PS dealer.
Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results