shape
carat
color
clarity

Garry H

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 2/4/2009 3:45:11 PM
Author:kindred

I did not want to hijack Drewbot''s thread, but I saw you said his stone was slightly deep. Would you mind giving me your completely honest opinion on the one I posted below a while ago?

If anyone else who didn''t comment before wants to now as well, feel free!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/too-deep-need-image-scope-picture-help.104326/
Kindies, I think Garry is on his hols at the moment and only has internet access according to his hotel, but he might pop in and see this thread!

Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor''s stone because he''s a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn''t sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif

Oh gosh, I hope he can. How about if I take out the mentions of where the stone came from?
3.gif
Actually, I can''t do that because I can''t edit my old posts.
7.gif

Date: 2/4/2009 3:49:45 PM
Author: Chrono
Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor's stone because he's a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn't sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif
I don't think this diamond came from a PS vendor if I remember rightly....Its from Signed Pieces, a secondary market Tiffany isn't it Kind?

It is from a Signed Pieces ebay auction. I am pretty sure I have seen ads for them at the top of the PriceScope page, though, so I''m not sure if that makes them a competitor...

Date: 2/4/2009 4:18:15 PM
Author: kindred
It is from a Signed Pieces ebay auction. I am pretty sure I have seen ads for them at the top of the PriceScope page, though, so I''m not sure if that makes them a competitor...
I am not sure if they are or not to be honest as I haven''t had anything much to do with them, maybe someone else will know....

*bumping*

Is Gary allowed to comment on another PS vendor''s stone because he''s a diamond vendor too, except that he doesn''t sell online? Is this permissible under PS forum rules?
33.gif
yes he is a forum consultant not a PS dealer.

To answer the OP I ditto what John said.
Its a little steep/deep typical Tiffany.

Date: 2/4/2009 11:03:05 PM
Author: strmrdr

33.gif
yes he is a forum consultant not a PS dealer.
Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP