color
clarity

Gabriel & Co Halo setting

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

malish985

Shiny_Rock
ariel144|1348885837|3276312 said:

Thank you so much!!!! this is very helpful!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have a halo setting from Gabriel and Company for my 2.5 ct "M" colored stone. The melee in the halo are 'G/H' Vs1-
VS2. There is a contrast but your stone will look whiter than mine. Here is a photo for reference. PS - I wear the ring 24/7 and the quality of the setting is excellent. Hope this helps. :twirl:

img_4887.jpg

img_4906.jpg

img_4890.jpg

img_4900.jpg

GirlyGirl

Shiny_Rock
^^^^^
Very pretty!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
There was a G & Co setting I was previously interested in and I just called a few local stores to see if they carried that brand and if they could call in the ring for me to see. I was surprised to find that quite a few vendors in my area carry their settings.

malish985

Shiny_Rock
That looks gorgeous!!! thanks for posting. do you by chance have a hand shot and what is your finger size? And which model do you have in what metal???? THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I love my ring and am so happy with the setting. It is a Gabriel&Co #SO73292 in 18k white gold. I chose this mount as a band sits flush against it. I have attached a couple of photos of it on but apologize for their quality. Oh, my ring is a size 6 but I should have had it made to fit a 5.5 as it is a little loose.

img_4917.jpg

img_4953.jpg

malish985

Shiny_Rock
Farleysmom|1348942843|3276535 said:
Thank you! I love my ring and am so happy with the setting. It is a Gabriel&Co #SO73292 in 18k white gold. I chose this mount as a band sits flush against it. I have attached a couple of photos of it on but apologize for their quality. Oh, my ring is a size 6 but I should have had it made to fit a 5.5 as it is a little loose.
Did you use one of PS recommended vendors? Do you mind sharing which? Also, I assume this was custom made to fit your center stone? Again I really appreciate your help with this. I'm still waiting to hear back from the company to see if they have any retailers in MD bc I really want to try it on in person. I had tried on a Henri Daussi that looks similar and it just looked so tiny on my size 6.5 finger.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
malish985|1348946126|3276555 said:
Did you use one of PS recommended vendors? Do you mind sharing which? Also, I assume this was custom made to fit your center stone? Again I really appreciate your help with this. I'm still waiting to hear back from the company to see if they have any retailers in MD bc I really want to try it on in person. I had tried on a Henri Daussi that looks similar and it just looked so tiny on my size 6.5 finger.

I went to a local store who was a registered dealer for GabrielNY. I was able go try on a lot of different mounts. I tried on the mount you linked in your post but found it a little low for my personal taste (however, it was beautiful). I like my rings mounted a little higher as I wear stacking bands a lot. They took the measurements of my stone and had the setting custom made to fit. I'm in Canada so probably not much help in the vendor area. I did see that Frankie is selling her VC halo. Your stone would look fabulous in that setting if the pricepoint works for you.

malish985

Shiny_Rock
Farleysmom|1348947469|3276564 said:

I went to a local store who was a registered dealer for GabrielNY. I was able go try on a lot of different mounts. I tried on the mount you linked in your post but found it a little low for my personal taste (however, it was beautiful). I like my rings mounted a little higher as I wear stacking bands a lot. They took the measurements of my stone and had the setting custom made to fit. I'm in Canada so probably not much help in the vendor area. I did see that Frankie is selling her VC halo. Your stone would look fabulous in that setting if the pricepoint works for you.

Now that I look at your setting I see that's its higher and I like that much better. I've been scouring the website for the style but can't seem to find it. Would you be so kind as to post a link for me? :confused:

I saw Frankie's ring - I absolutely love it. I'm just scared of buying something I can't try on first 8) I love Victor's work and would love own a setting by him. Definitely something to think about though. Thank you again!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
malish985|1348947978|3276571 said:
Farleysmom|1348947469|3276564 said:

Now that I look at your setting I see that's its higher and I like that much better. I've been scouring the website for the style but can't seem to find it. Would you be so kind as to post a link for me? :confused:

I saw Frankie's ring - I absolutely love it. I'm just scared of buying something I can't try on first 8) I love Victor's work and would love own a setting by him. Definitely something to think about though. Thank you again!

If you go to the GabrielNY website, it is in their Amavida collection. Here is the link but I can't get it to work properly

Http://www.gabrielny.com/Amavida/style/ER6304W83

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results