shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI about James Allen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Eagles4523

Rough_Rock
If anyone is looking for specific information about diamonds you wont be getting any until after April 20th, as this company is giving their entire diamond department off for 2 weeks. This sounds unacceptable to me, as these are the people who provide information on "eye-clean" and IS images. The customer service reps will still be there however, but they are unable to answer these questions. Not a good first experience calling a vendor to ask about specific diamonds, but I will bounce back haha.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
So back to the drawing board for you?

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn''t seem unacceptable to me. Perhaps inconvenient for some, but seriously, everyone needs vacation sometime. I''m sure it was well thought out and all.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it was unacceptable to OP because he is in a time crunch?

aayushk

Rough_Rock
i dont know folks, its holiday time with passover, easter, and what not.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Stuff happens. My corp closes for two weeks over the Xmas holidays. Sucks if you want to buy a 747 then, huh?
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Forgiveable to me. It may be a little annoying and it should be advertising so that people know if they are on a crunch, but I''m actually a big supporter of longer vacation periods for employees. I think everyone should get a big break 1-2 times a year!

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
sounds like i got my ring just in time
9.gif

Eagles4523

Rough_Rock
I guess I find it partly unacceptable because I am a hospital pharmacist, and hospitals obviously NEVER close. I would like to think that a major company that may pride itself on customer service would just completely shut down possibly the most important department of the company. I am sure that there are some employees in the department that would be willing to work overtime or chose to have a 2 week break at another time of the year.
Mainly it was just frustration on my part that I have found some diamonds that I like, for a good price, and a place to ask people for verification (PS users) of cut, IS image, etc, and I most likely wont be able to go with them because the company cant provide me with any additional information.

Oh well, maybe I should change careers so I wont be so jealous haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results