shape
carat
color
clarity

Further to my e-ring saga....Leon Mege question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know what I''d do without you all on my e-ring journey, and I just can''t thank you enough. Well, between last night and this morning I''ve changed my mind again. My bf is just a saint for putting up with me.
2.gif

As much as I love the halo, I''m really more of a simple, classic type. (I should mention I''m also incredibly clumsy and don''t need extra ring parts or worries.) So I''ve decided to pursue the split-claw prong solitaire. YEAH! Actually, now I''m starting to feel really excited.
I have one question: I spoke with Leon Mege about a month ago and want to meet with him to discuss my ring. (If I was ultimately going to use him)
Do I need to have the diamond in hand when I go, or can I just go and discuss what I want and get the stone to him at a later point? I feel a little funny about my bf and I transporting the stone on the subway. (I live here in NYC)
I want to make the Leon appointment right this minute (so excited
30.gif
), but my bf hasn''t actually taken the stone from GOG yet.
Can any of you tell me what you think? I''m so excited! When can I start?
36.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Leon wants you to have purchased the stone when you go talk to him.
This way you don't have to meet with him twice, he's a busy guy.
He really wants one meeting to finalize a design and it's details - size/dimensions etc.
He also requires the stone for the entire 5-6 weeks he's working on your project.

Scintillating...

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
melinda: i wouldn''t feel too strange transporting the stone on the subway, because once you''re engaged you''ll be doing it everyday, only that beauty will be on your finger and not in your pocket
emstar.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Melinda! I''m so glad you''ve decided, and are happy!
36.gif

I didn''t contribute to your other thread, but I was secretly rooting for the solitaire. Halos are lovely, but IMO much better suited as LHRs to be worn occasionally rather than 24/7 e-rings. And they''re so timeless and classic!
30.gif

Author: lovelylulu
.... i wouldn''t feel too strange transporting the stone on the subway, because once you''re engaged you''ll be doing it everyday, only that beauty will be on your finger and not in your pocket...
I''m with lulu...I always wonder why people get freaked about carrying a hidden loose stone, but then have no trouble wearing it mounted for all the world to see!

Congratulations, and have fun!

widget

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
People in the business likely ride the subway and train every day without any issues...It''s no big deal.

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I suppose you''re right. I''ve never had a diamond before, so I''m probably getting a little crazier than I should.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results