shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Deeta
She is a good girl-- she likes to talk to me allot..especially when I am in the shower--lol

deetalicks.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
and here they are being cuddly
4.gif

deetconinsleepytime.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 2:53:41 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
My little Bailey..
9.gif

OMG look at the kitteh tounge how adorable
30.gif
, he is a beautiful boy SDL

I love seeing everyone''s furry babies they are all so beautiful, I want to snuggle them all :D

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 2:55:25 AM
And my pretty smiley Hannah banana :)

oh nooooooo! i think my heart just fell to the floor! look at that FACE! she''s ADORABLE!!

what a happy looking dog! :) :) :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 4:20:45 AM
Date: 3/12/2009 3:39:26 AM

Author: Deelight

My little Bailey..
9.gif

OMG look at the kitteh tounge how adorable
30.gif
, he is a beautiful boy SDL

I love seeing everyone''s furry babies they are all so beautiful, I want to snuggle them all :D

Psst.. Bailey boo is a bratty red headed girlie..
9.gif
LOL Thank you.. :) Hubby''s daughter calls her devil cat the way she races up and down the house with her tail all poufed.. its really very silly. Crazy girl.

Oops I for some reason thought because of the name D''OH SHE is one stunning kitty :) brattiness and all :D.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2009 5:03:17 PM
Author: ams0124
Next is our little Boston puppy....Camo
SQUEEEEE!!!!! AMS, I am a HUGE fan of Bostons! Camo is just PRECIOUS!!!
30.gif

Someday far, FAR into the future, when we''re ready to get another dog, I''m going to try reeeeeeally hard to talk DH into a Boston. I just love their little faces!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
My little Bailey..
9.gif

OMG SHE''S ALL GROWED UP
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t believe HOW ADORABLE SHE IS - look at that tiny pink tongue
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Awww...SDL, she just looks like such a precious little troublemaker - I totally love her
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 8:27:04 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
All grown up and finally getting along! They are almost 3 years old.

This has to be one of the CUTEST kitty snuggle pictures ever - so ADORABLE
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 8:28:17 PM
Author: Asu
Nicodemo is our last addiction.He is a chocolate birman,one year and half old,and is beautiful.he totally refuse to be brushed,so sometimes he becomes really fluffy
9.gif
when I brush him,he become really really mad.For everything else,he is a sweetie.

He is BEAUTIFUL - I LOVE Birmans, they have the most beautiful coloring, and such lush coats - he reminds me a little bit of my Ragdoll, what a beauty
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 4:32:41 PM
Author: Haven
I keep coming back to this thread because I can''t get enough!

It''s FINALLY bright and sunny out here in the Chicago suburbs, so when I came home I found all of our furbabies taking in some sun together.

Here''s Manny, Geddy, Bailee, and Vince. Note that the dog is sitting in the cat tube, as always. (I know I''ve already posted too many pictures, but this one was too good to keep to myself!)

This picture is BEYOND adorable - Bailee is SUCH a cutie pie, and it totally cracks me up how she is so clearly trying to be "one of the crowd" - TOO CUTE
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 5:02:22 PM
I''m so sad I''ve missed this thread until now!! I love everyone''s fur babies!! They''re all so cute
9.gif

Here''s my little fur babies...First up is our cattle dog mix Happy

OMG I LOVE Happy - so CUTE! My DH has a HUGE thing for cattle dogs - I''m guessing we''ll probably end up with one (or a mix) some day - Happy is a darling
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 8:16:15 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 3/6/2009 12:45:57 AM

Author: Blackpaw

Oh no im so sad i missed this thread til now
39.gif

labrat your pug and german shepherd are gorgeous
30.gif
and quincey is a spectacularly perfect name for a pug
36.gif
my step-sister, has two, Angus and Leroy. One is black the other white, they''re quite a team
31.gif

Oupeargirl your little pearls looks quite like my fella - they''re so hard to photograph dont you think? long-haired black cats!

feralpenchant your zoe is so sweet, would love more pics! she has the sweetest face
30.gif

Everyone''s furbabies are sooooo cute
30.gif

This is my blackpaw, who''s official name is footloose because he has no paws! Ive posted these all over the shop but i just cant help showing him off - such a proud mum
9.gif

I just LOVE blackpaw!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ditto - HUGE Blackpaw fan - he''s such a handsome little guy, and his story just gets me every time - he is so lucky to have had such a loving family to care for him, and he seems like he just makes the very best of every moment - what a sweet baby
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 5:48:29 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Last one unless someone else requests more! Haha I have like 587576 pics of her. This is her mid pounce on a toy.

OMG I LOVE this one and the one above - she looks (and sounds!) like such a hoot - I love how kitties all have their own special personalities
30.gif
9.gif
I, personally, would LOVE to see more pics of this precious little beastie
2.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
can i just say....

my bitch, Poppy, is in heat, and my un-neutered male, Dixon is driving me insane?

she''s barking and whimpering (cause she waaaaaaaants to have babies) (tho she won''t next week, of course!) and he''s howling like a banshee. the 2 male dogs next door can smell her, too, and they''re going out of *their* minds, barking, calling her, taunting Dixon....

it''s just madness here at the moment.

aaarrghhhh!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 5:10:27 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Aw, everyone''s babies are SO cute!!!
36.gif

Here''s my 8-year-old Great Dane, Caesar . . . I''ve had him since he was 10 weeks old!
21.gif

Awww...look how sweet and handsome he is - he''s just beautiful, I totally want to snuggle up with him
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 5:16:59 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
And our black lab/pit bull mix, Biko . . . he''s about 14 years old, and is SUCH a sweetie-pie!
30.gif

This is definitely one of the CUTEST doggie pictures I''ve ever seen - what a sweetie pie
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 6:39:40 AM
Author: all.of.the.above
Lil late, but just saw this and thought maybe I''d share as well.

This is Stella Artois aka Mama, our pound puppy. She is 2years old and is a pit bull/boxer mix, 50/50. She was dumped in a dumpster at 12 weeks due to the fact that she was the runt of the litter and wasn''t going to make any money for the breeder. She''s wearing Doggles in the picture - a hilarious gift from my father.

OMG ADORABLE picture (adorable dog!) - she is just darling. It just breaks your heart to hear their stories, but I can tell you as someone who volunteers at a shelter, it warms my heart to see a sweetie like your baby who has so clearly found an amazing, forever, loving home, after having such a rough start in life
12.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:16:28 PM
Elrohwen: My lizard eats anything from kale, carrots, crickets, to mice. He was given to us by my boyfriend''s older brother who didn''t have enough time for the lizard, apparently they''re quite social and need handling to be happy. When he was in BF brother''s care, he reportedly did eat mice. So we got him one when we brought him here, but he won''t touch any mice we offer. I am a huge fan of snakes, I want a ball python more than I can explain to you haha. I''m fine with feeding mice to snakes, it''s sad, but that''s how the world turns. My PET mice, on the other hand.. I would die if I had to feed them to a snake. It''s all about not getting emotionally involved!

Thanks Lorelei and April20 for the compliments on my baby! I love orange tabbies too! Most orange cats are male, and that''s what it said on her certificate when I adopted her at 13wks from PetsMart, but I double checked, and lo and behold, it''s a girl! Not exactly a genetic misfire like a calico male, but it is uncommon!

Haha - they thought the same thing about our orange tabby girl - they even took her in to get neutered. Ummm...oops
37.gif

She''s a sweetie pie though - definitely the most social of our brood, always out to say hello to strangers, and (if I do say so myself
3.gif
) she is beautiful
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 12:16:01 AM
Date: 3/5/2009 11:22:54 PM

Yeah I have never seen another Shiba colored like her either! I think it''s very pretty. We would like to breed her, as well as breed the papillon (not for profit, just for fun) but we only know one person with a shiba, and he''s VERY shy, and she''s VERY dominant. Not a good mix for trying to arrange a date

3.gif

As for the Papillon, haven''t found him a nice girl yet either. He''s very upset about this because Sheiba won''t let him.. er.. well, you know what I mean
3.gif

OK, I mean this in the kindest way possible, but unless these animals are show champions, PLEASE get them spayed/neutered and DO NOT breed them. There is the most appalling, heartbreaking overpopulation of loving and amazing cats and dogs who are killed in shelters every year because there aren''t enough homes to go around. You clearly love your animals very much, and bless you
12.gif
for taking in so many and giving them a good home, but please, don''t add to the killing of shelter animals by breeding animals that may or may not be good examples of their breeds, and, as likely as not, carry genes for serious genetic diseases that are common in many purebred dogs.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Updated bunny picture! I think this is the one we may end up with (he has a few brothers, but this guy is our top pick right now)

I can''t wait to bring him home! The time seems to be dragging by (it doesn''t help that things have been really slow at work lately; I totally needed the slow down, but it''s sure making the time drag before I can get bunny!)

Our new top name idea is Owen, but that''ll probably change at least a few times in the next few weeks.

broken tort 3 weeks.jpg

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Also, this is our bunny's sister. We won't be taking her home, but this picture was too cute not to share! I think the little ears sticking out to the side are my favorite part.

broken black doe 3 weeks.jpg

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Everyones babies are so cute. Here is a pic of my Lucky-yucky.

Picture 085.jpg

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 4:32:41 PM
Author: Haven
I keep coming back to this thread because I can''t get enough!

It''s FINALLY bright and sunny out here in the Chicago suburbs, so when I came home I found all of our furbabies taking in some sun together.

Here''s Manny, Geddy, Bailee, and Vince. Note that the dog is sitting in the cat tube, as always. (I know I''ve already posted too many pictures, but this one was too good to keep to myself!)
Haven, there is NO SUCH THING as posting too many pictures in this thread! You''re babies are adorable and I LOVE that they are all hanging out in the sun together and it made me giggle to see your puppie sitting in the kitty tube lol...what little angels!!!!!

Keep the pictures coming!!!!!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 5:06:20 PM
Last one...They were sitting next to the couch watching TV.
They way they are sitting is almost the exact same...It''s so cute

Oh my gosh! They are sitting exactly the same!!! I just wanna kiss their little faces for being so sweet lol

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 9:07:10 PM
Author: musey
Here''s our baby
1.gif
he''ll be three next month. We love him so! I just started the HUGE task of uploading all our videos of him being ridiculous to youtube!
This little gaffer definately looks like a going concern! lol he is too cute!!!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 2:55:25 AM
And my pretty smiley Hannah banana :)
lol Bailey and Hannah are so adorable!! This thread makes me so happy!!!! I love furry babies!!!!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 10:05:11 PM
Author: elrohwen
Updated bunny picture! I think this is the one we may end up with (he has a few brothers, but this guy is our top pick right now)

I can''t wait to bring him home! The time seems to be dragging by (it doesn''t help that things have been really slow at work lately; I totally needed the slow down, but it''s sure making the time drag before I can get bunny!)

Our new top name idea is Owen, but that''ll probably change at least a few times in the next few weeks.
Awww Elrohwen, the bunny pictures are adorable!! "Owen" and his sister are sooooooo cuddly looking and cute!!! They are so little!!!

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 12:25:41 AM
Author: pichuchy21

His/Her ears are so cute!!! lol how old is Lucky? Is your baby a girl or boy? How old? What a cute little face!

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/15/2009 2:36:08 AM
Author: missjae

Date: 3/15/2009 12:25:41 AM
Author: pichuchy21

His/Her ears are so cute!!! lol how old is Lucky? Is your baby a girl or boy? How old? What a cute little face!
Thanks. My little man is 6 years old I''m not too sure what type of mix he is somekind of terrier and his ear are huge. Everyone always laughs at them. I think they give him character.
emsmile.gif

missjae

Shiny_Rock
My sweet little Haven in a flower pot

plantinghaven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results