shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Heidikins having a nap - she''s usually full out on her back with her little pink tummy showing when she''s completely KO''d - such a little Angel.

sleepyheidi.JPG

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Someone asked for more pictures of Zoey, and I''m glad to oblige! She''s so silly. She''s very mad at me right now, because when I moved in with my boyfriend, I couldn''t bring her. I brought my dog, but I had to leave my kitties with my mom until we can get a bigger place. The shiba inu, papillon, and the 2 chihuahua mixes are his dogs. My dog is the golden retriever. We live in the basement of his parents house, and they have a huge backyard so it''s easy to have 5 dogs here, but the shiba inu is known to track and kill anything that moves that is not a dog, and it''s just not secure enough here to bring the cats. If someone even left the door open to the basement for even 5 minutes, Sheiba would be down there and lord knows what she would do to the cats. When we move out, we will be bringing my cats and my golden, and Sheiba will be staying at his parent''s house. I can''t wait to have my kitty back
8.gif

As I''m sure most of you kitty owners know, cats can hold grudges for a long time. Every time I go to my mom''s house to visit Zoey, she runs from me and she will bite and scratch me if I try to catch her to hold her. I like to brush her mats out when I go see her.. and give her treats and spend some time with her.. But more often than not I go to see her and I can''t find her and she won''t come out to see me, so I end up leaving broken hearted. I know it sounds kind of silly, but she means the world to me and when I adopted her I promised I would be with her forever. She had a great first year with me, she was social, she would sleep with me.. She followed me around. And ever since I had to leave her with my mom.. She''s a different cat. I try to spend time with her and tell her we will be together again.. My mom says she rarely sees her. But she has been improving, it''s been a year, and she is just now letting my mom approach her and touch her. I just feel like I let her down by leaving her, and I cry all the time because of it. Like she trusted me and I let her down.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh I better stop now, I''m gonna cry. Sorry to ruin the mood, it felt good to vent that. My boyfriend thinks I''m crazy to get upset over this. But you guys of all people might understand how I feel
7.gif

Anyway! Here she is, the little stinker. I''ll just do a few, Don''t want to hog the space. Especially since I just wrote you guys a novel! Here she is showing her prescription drug problem. (haha) The top was on tight, I promise. She was playing with it because it rattled.

1009060107.jpg

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
This is a better picture to illustrate how tiny she was, and she''s not much bigger now!

zoey1jpg.JPG

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love all of the pics on this thread! You have such adorable furbabies.
1.gif

This is my kitty Chandler. His nickname is Mad Cow, and my middle school students love to ask about him. I rescued him from a shelter in October of 2006. He was about a year and a half old then and had been there for six months, poor fella! He''s the weirdest cat - he loves water and screams for the tub faucet to be turned on for drinks. He meets me at the door when I come home. He loves pears and peanut butter and cream cheese, LOL. He''s super friendly and sometimes I think he loves my boyfriend more than he loves me.
2.gif
He''s about 15 pounds or so and he loves to sleep on all the couch blankets at once, as pictured.

CatHogsBlankets.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Sink naps are great.

DSC05874.JPG

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
His eyes are yellow, a little brighter than what this photo shows.

DSC05864.JPG

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Sleeping on BF''s lap, not mine, the little brat.
2.gif

DSC05971.JPG

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
A better photo of his markings and his eye color. Handsome guy!

DSC05984.JPG

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Hey-

I have a new funny one of my love Louie-

IMG_5756.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
and of Louie and Gracie-

The one above- doesn''t it look like he is laughing really hard? haha

IMG_5786.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Just found this thread from a link in LIW! OMG I LOVE IT! I had so much fun seeing all the furbabies! So I have a shih tzu named Duncan. He was a rescue from the Humane Society. I can''t imagine how anyone could just kick this guy out on the street!

Him on the first day I brought him home. He couldn''t be washed yet because he had surgery a few days earlier. He was sooooo skinny and just sad! But don''t worry, we made him happy!

Duncan day one.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Quite inquisitive! (and fat and shiny and groomed!)

What me.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Snuggling into the dirty laundry!

D245.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
This is H''s baby Lillie, a tabby cat. I cannot wait until the two meet and get to live with each other! It sure will be interesting, given how Duncan barks like a rabid dog at all cats!

Lillie.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I have a 2 yr old Spanish water dog. FI absolutely LOVES her.

pinktongue040.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Her name is Quizas (accent on the A) which means ''perhaps'' in spanish

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Oops forgot to attach the file.

MarkNStaciS008.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2009 12:05:40 PM
Author: equestrienne
Sink naps are great.

OMG SO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
Mine do this too, and it cracks me up
9.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
lliang_chi, I
30.gif
your puppy! I''ve never seen a Spanish water dog and she''s beautiful. And the name reminds me of my polo pony''s name: Suiza
1.gif
(ok, not *my* polo pony, just the one I rode in college). How old is your dog? And what made you decide to get a Spanish water dog?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 9:55:00 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
This is H''s baby Lillie, a tabby cat. I cannot wait until the two meet and get to live with each other! It sure will be interesting, given how Duncan barks like a rabid dog at all cats!

ils - the kitty and your doggie are both adorable. I''m sure you''d do this anyway, but it will help a LOT if you can introduce the kitty and your little doggie the right way. The key is to go very slowly and gradually, and make sure kitty always has a safe space to retreat to, and not ever leave them unsupervised until you are sure 110% that things are OK. I know there are some great resources out there on specifically how to do this - let me know if that''s something that would be helpful to you and I''d be happy to dig them out
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 11:25:00 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 3/13/2009 8:29:29 PM

Author: AmberGretchen

Date: 3/12/2009 2:53:41 AM

Author: SanDiegoLady

My little Bailey..
9.gif

OMG SHE''S ALL GROWED UP
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t believe HOW ADORABLE SHE IS - look at that tiny pink tongue
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Awww...SDL, she just looks like such a precious little troublemaker - I totally love her
9.gif

She truly IS a troublemaker girl. Too funny. Remember when she was tiny? It doesn''t seem so long ago.
7.gif

I DO remember when she was teeny tiny - she was so adorable! Its amazing how fast they grow, isn''t it? I can still remember when our Ollie boy was tiny. He''s certainly anything but now (we call him the "furry monster"
3.gif
)

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Feral, I know what you mean about the grudges! I am sure your little girl will forgive you as soon as she is home with you...my family had to move to a reserve when I was 12 where dogs ran in packs. We couldn''t take my cat Tiger (who had been with me since we were both babies) because he loved the outdoors and would have been killed immediately. So we gave him to my older sister for a few years. I was heartbroken, and every time we came to visit he would give us the cold shoulder for a few days. Then when he saw us packing to leave, he would run away and I wouldnt be able to say goodbye. One time as we were driving away, I saw him peeking out from the neighbours bushes just watching us from afar
7.gif
We also rescued a cat from the reserve and Tiger was very unhappy when we arrived to visit with him. I think he thought he had been replaced. Anyway, fortunately my parents moved a few years later and we were able to fly him to our new home. He purred his head off when we brought him inside and went from room to room with his tail in the air and looking so happy. I think he really missed my sister who had taken such good care of him, but he was also so happy to be with the family and our dogs whom he had grown up with. He died of old age at 19 about two years later, so I am very happy that we had those last couple of years together...makes me cry just thinking about it still.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh... i have to play :) My kitties are Pilsner (Grey & White... just over 1 yr old) and PInk (black, gorgeous, sassy, and 2 yr old)

P1010275.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Pilsner helping me (not) study... This is a daily ritual. He''s such a bugger!

PB040068.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Pilsner being uber cute
1.gif

PB150195.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Pinkerton bein a sassy gal... Clearly annoyed with all the photography.

PB150206.jpg

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, I promise!!

Pinky, up close and personal. We always joke she could be a "cat model"... She''s got the shiniest most gorgeous fur and these beautiful multi-colored green/yellow eyes... And she''s so gosh-darn-black that we can only photograph her in really bright settings. She blends in with anything dark
1.gif

PB150176.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results