shape
carat
color
clarity

Furrer-Jacot: Just For Men!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
After 8 weeks, DH''s ring finally came!

It''s his platinum wedding band from Furrer-Jacot. I have to say, the craftsmanship is impeccable. Truly, it''s a work of art and very heavy! He loves it!

Here''s the box striptease! Cue the music, boys! LOL.

Furrer1.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Another box...

Furrer2.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love the cute surprise diamond in it!

Furrer3.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
So many photos for a non-blingy band!

Furrer4.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
All of their designs are very unusual and modern. We had a hard time choosing just one!

Furrer6.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
It is really interesting - but very comfortable.

Furrer7.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I had to put in the shot where they all met for the first time. I think his band was a little shy. LOL.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I wonder what their kids will look like?

Ringles1.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I love DH''s hands. This is before he bangs it up. LOL.

Furrer8.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Last one pre-dings! I''m sure the next time I see it, it will be have a "hammered" effect!

Furrer9.JPG

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a very nice Men''s ring! I like it a lot!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fantastic looking ring
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a great looking ring!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 8:08:00 PM
Author: Bliss

Gorgeous!
9.gif

His ring is very lovely. Bliss, what''s the carat weight of your stone?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What a great presentation
2.gif

The ring is fantastic.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GoodSoul, thank you! Your bling cake was my inspiration! I hope your bands have beautiful babies, too!

D&T, you have an amazing collection and I''ve always admired your style so THANKS!

tyty333, thanks! Your kids are so beautiful. What a huge blessing! And I love your bling, too!

coati!!!! Thanks! Mine is 2.73 carats for the center stone, and 1.8 for the setting. Ours are very similar! But I think yours is bigger. Or at least, it looks bigger from what I remember! I love your collection. And I love the bling bandits!

akmiss, thank you so much. You are always so kind. Your avatar is making me want to go crazy in the colored stones forum! I''m almost scared to start because I know I''ll never stop!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2009 8:08:00 PM
Author: Bliss
lol, you are one of my favorite PS''ers.
9.gif
They will be beeeeeautiful! Love your rings, swoon!!!
30.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, your FI''s band is awesome! It looks great on his hand.

DKinLA

Rough_Rock
Wow. I had to show that band to my DH. It''s masculine and unique. Very nice choice! I love your comment about the kids. LOL

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss I love your DH''s wedding band. It is really handsome looking. Your rings are gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
super nice looking band!!!!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your DH''s band is awesome!! I love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a treat, this looks PERFECT on his hand.
36.gif

karend26

Shiny_Rock
That is a super cool looking ring!!! My FI was only interested in plain jane rings. I wonder, if he had seen one like this though, if he would have liked it... And your ring is amazing!!!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Perfect, manly ring! (And their kids will really sparkle
2.gif
)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is a wicked cool band!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous band!!!

cheers--Sharon

krockie

Shiny_Rock
That is one seriously cool wedding band. I love when men take an interest in their own jewelry and pick something awesome. Not that there''s anything wrong with a plain band, but that ring rocks.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, THANK YOU! You know, you''re one of my FAVS as well! Ever since the Sup-A Granny thread, you''ve had me rolling in laughter!
35.gif

Kittybean, you can post on any of my threads even with no content. That is how much I love staring at your avatar. I''m dying for an emerald cut like that with rounds. SWOON.

DKinLA, thanks so much! LOL. Wouldn''t it be GREAT if e-rings could procreate with other rings? OK, that seems wrong but how awesome would that be???

Linda W, I always love your posts and you have such amazing taste. Coming from you, that is a huge compliment. Thank you!

motownmama, awesome! Thanks so much. It took them forever to make but it was worth the wait!

chiquitapet... hahahahaha! Kitty mama! Thank you so much!

Love in Bloom, thanks! Yesh... I love his hands! Thank you! He had to wear a plain titanium band for a while as a stand in. Now, he''s twirling it around and shoving it in my face. Now I know how he felt when I first got my e-ring. Lookie! Lookie! Yesh, I see.... I see... OK... I SAW IT ALREADY!!!! LOL.

karend26, thank you! You know, when I saw it in the store called Michael C. Fina... it looked very strange and mechanical. I thought it belonged on the inside of a huge watch, you know? But on the hand, it does look great! DH always said he wanted a plain platinum band, too. He''d just say plain platinum comfort fit band from anywhere. But when I took him shopping to the nicer stores and he saw all the different options, he went a little nutso.

ms.halo, I am also a halo lover! I''d halo everything if I could. If the rings have ringlets, I''ll send you one!

geckodani, thanks! Love your new studs and hoops! You and I are going bling crazy these past few months. Is diamond fever in the air???

Sharon, thank you so much! As always, the style queen. I can only imagine the treasures your jewelry box must hold. And I do. Imagine. A lot! LOL.

krockie, ah owner of the sleek elegant solitaire. How I do love thee, solitaire! Yours is extra special, however. Thank you for the lovely comments. Take your FI shopping! You''d be surprised! DH wanted a plain plat band, too. He said he didn''t care where he got it. Take him to Michael C. Fina. They have a whole ROOM of mens wedding bands. He''ll go nutso. You''ll see!

rhbgirl24, NICE MARQUISE, girlfriend!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!! Ooooh, nice marquise!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results