shape
carat
color
clarity

Furrer-Jacot: Just For Men!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss,
I adore this band, it's sooooo awesome. Great design, it's uber cool. I just love your rings, they are gorgeous!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I spent a long time on the website--seriously beautiful/elegant pieces.....

cheers--Sharon

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Nice band!!!!! I may have to check them out for a wedding band for FH.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Furrer-Jacot rings! Great choice. It looks fabulous on him!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very sharp! I think they''ll make beautiful children!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, thank you! Gosh, your avatar makes me want to do pears or bullets every time I see it. The best ring ever. Pitter patter. HELOOOO LOVAH! Thanks so much! If I ever reset again, that''s going to be my forever set!

Sharon! The site is really nice, isn''t it? You mean Michael C. Fina or Furrer-Jacot? The only thing I wonder about Furrer-Jacot is how extraordinarily high their prices are for plain platinum bands. Sure, they''re heavy and very well made - but they overcharge to the point where I even raised an eyebrow or two. And they took FOREVER to make the ring. But DH loves it so I''m happy! I am eyeing their platinum and diamond bands now for a RHR! The Michael C. Fina earring dangles are making my gears turn as well!

princessplease, thank you so much! They sell Furrer-Jacot at many jewelers. If you''re in New York, try Natalique or Michael C. Fina. Make a trip of it! They have really nice bands for ladies, too! Hubba hubba to your e-ring! Congrats on getting engaged and I can''t wait to see what your FH picks!!!

Addy, thanks! I had never heard of them before until I saw one in the store. Who knew there was a whole world of men''s bands???? I had no idea!

Kelli, helloooooo solitaire bling blang. LOL. I don''t even know what you wrote bc I''m staring at your avatar..must...tear..eyes..away....NO! I can''t!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results